Awwww.... Remeber whewn we could USE our Hanashi cupboards?

olivia888

Guardian
Society
Time Travelers
Olivia Liv Forever
It is pretty obvious to me that MA likes to release new and fun toys, to create short-lived fads, and for us to spend our PED on.
What about fixing the stuff that was brought in - that we still loved - and never gets fixed!
I remember when these had beautiful glass doors, and doubled as storage - item points inside isn't not count as used-up estate points. Why must everything good in here - be taken away? That's all I want to know... :confused:

attachment.php

hmm maybe they are working on it? :dunno:

I mean they should... just like they should be working on the other missing and nonfunctional things...

Problaly a side effect of mindarks lack of responsibility for maintaining the usability of their ingame products (which they generally are in theory).

But thats something you will wait a loooooong time for to correct, hopefully its something SDS is able to correct without mindarks help, and they will do something about it,

Why must everything good in here - be taken away? That's all I want to know... :confused:

Cause they like losing customers.

Same with the refrigerator, the book shelves, etc.........

I must admit it perplexes me why the don't fix the functionality and rendering of all the furniture and decorations that are still screwed up? It seems like it would be an easy, one or two day fix, if they would just pay attention. It's not like they don't know about the problems, more like they just don't care. :scratch2:

still waiting...

Think we might be getting closer to some fixes of old stock? i keep hearing rumors, but nothing so far... :confused::(

I own a few of these, its September...still can't open them. :(

Back