Back for a bit

sahel

Elite
Chris Sahel Silver
Hello everyone!

I have been inactive for a long time, stopped playing around 2012, I was mostly active around 2005-2008. Had a lot of fun with EU back then running the Miner's Mafia soc shop and website, events at CND that were really something, beacon missions with the soc. The whole atmosphere in EU that was a bit amateuristic but "cosy" (like when MA Marco came online just to kill big spiders pulled into Twin Peaks)...

I only logged in every once in a while to keep my avatar alive all these years. CryEngine still feels sort of new even:holyshit:.

The last months I have been slowly picking up the game again, learning about all the changes. Things like the chat system, vehicles / space, other planets, missions and ofcourse loot 2.0... I feel like more of a noob than ever before but it's a fun journey so far. So much fun that I plan to stay for longer this time.

So I just wanted to say hi again to all, old friends and new peoples! :beerchug:

Welcome Back and Good Luck!

Many changes since then , more planets etc.

Just kick back and enjoy all the new things and most importantly have FUN! :wtg::shower:

Welcome back and Hope you Enjoy!!!

Back