Back from Banland

Redoaks said:
Explained this is my edit.
Missed MBs post... teach me to skim read won't it.

Hehehe - Yes! :tongue2:

Now join the rest of us in trying to figure out why Knuck got banned again :smash: :D

Knuckles still logged in on homepage.......

ultimababe said:
Hehehe - Yes! :tongue2:

Now join the rest of us in trying to figure out why Knuck got banned again :smash: :D

Or else? :silly2: No please don't make w0lfie send me any of those videos I'll be nice I promise!

Oh maybe it should be like a competition...

Complete the following sentence

I think Knuckles was banned because...

Example

He left the toilet seat up one too many times!

He had no breasts!

:laugh:

lewl, w0lfie, your avatar pwns, you look so "happy go lucky" :D

EDIT: not worth it....yet

He was temp banned for his endless one-liner spamming with big letters, being after every n00b, and overall annoying behaviour.
When he came back he just continued, i will not tolerate that.

Knuckles just doesn't know when to stop. :rolleyes:

Oh well, we still have him on IRC... so far. :D

Nea said:
Mindbuster said:
He was temp banned for his endless one-liner spamming with big letters, being after every n00b, and overall annoying behaviour.
:confused::confused::confused: One liner spam posts have been a speciality for some on this forum tho.... And they seem to have gotten away with it for months

Knuck just injects a little humour into the forum - usually in the times when one is most needed - like when we get all the whiners after a VU

FireW0lf said:
:confused::confused::confused: One liner spam posts have been a speciality for some on this forum tho.... And they seem to have gotten away with it for months

Knuck just injects a little humour into the forum - usually in the times when one is most needed - like when we get all the whiners after a VU

I 2nd that comment, why do some get punished and others don't?

FireW0lf said:

Well isnt it about time something is being done about it ?
(infact, i have deleted many other ppl's one-liner spam, and they also got warnings in PM, some stopped, some just continue)

Also, there are different ways of spamming, some ways are just too much, the way knuckles behaved i can not tolerate.

I understand that many of you defend knuckles, almost "living" together on IRC and make good friendships and have fun, and that's cool, but on forums where the conversations stay permanently (unless deleted ofcourse :silly2: ) there has to be some order, someone in a particular mood writing something is being read by many more than on IRC, several hours, days, months later ppl can still read it, on IRC it just goes by.

Please dont guess it's easy and enjoyable banning ppl, but sometimes it's necessary.

(erm...let me start by me saying i personally think Knuckles is cuckoo/retarded in a certain way) now...

You 'banned' Knuckles from this forum because of his diary entry?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6652

How fucked up is that?

Also, there are different ways of spamming, some ways are just too much, the way knuckles behaved i can not tolerate.

Cant tolerate? are you a teacher? no you are a mod on a gaming forum ffs get over yourself

I understand that many of you defend knuckles, almost "living" together on IRC and make good friendships and have fun, and that's cool
this has nothing to do with it, dont take away from the subject at hand.

Please dont guess it's easy and enjoyable banning ppl, but sometimes it's necessary.
yes, and sometimes it not! fucking idiocy

Seriously? you are banning him because of how he is and how he posts or what?

MB chill plz...seriously...calm down, think about...

Now, wtf??

you are quite pathetic imo

Last edited:
Knuckles is a troll and have never ever contributed with anything but grief i wouldnt mind if he was permbanned from anything related to PE untill he gets treatment imo hes the pathetic one and i very much agree with Mindbusters way of doing this

Hally said:
Knuckles is a troll and have never ever contributed with anything but grief i wouldnt mind if he was permbanned from anything related to PE untill he gets treatment imo hes the pathetic one and i very much agree with Mindbusters way of doing this

I 2nd that comment, pm sent FireWolf.

Kalashi said:
You 'banned' Knuckles from this forum because of his diary entry?

i guess it was because that :
MindBuster said:

Kalashi said:
Cant tolerate? are you a teacher? no you are a mod on a gaming forum ffs get over yourself
he his mod on his own forum so i guess he kinda can do what he whant...
and i guess he not tolerate to temp ban someone for reson X and just just when the person is back , the persone do that things.
i thing that a non respect and something i would not tolerate myself.
nothing to do with beeing a teacher , MB just ask to follow som rules , he you dont whant to follow rules then you got ban... i think lots of forum works like that.

This is very sad, what I mean is that it is sad to lose Knuckles. I understand why MB did what he did. After the ban, what preceeded should have stopped. Instead Knuckles decided he would make a point of it in his diary. The diary is his, but to continue bringing an issue up that should of otherwise been dealt with was silly, and could only lead to more animosity. Animosity is something none of us want.

It is nice to see people defending him, its nice to see support for a fellow member. Those however who continue to dance and make joy of his departure are in my opinion pretty low. It's so easy to point the finger and gloat, but it's much better to try and understand.

Knuckles had many friends and supporters here whom I feel encouraged his posts. Knuckles aint the only one to blame here. Those who took issue with him, should pretty much most of the time shut up. It's so much easier to make a post, and if others don't agree, then there is no need to continue posting and posting and posting. Make your point and leave it. Unfortunatly Knuckles and others seem to be unable to do this.

I'm sad that Knuckles has been banned, I would have liked to have seen an extended period of absence and a discussion on the issue that Knuckles could have read. Maybe a thread that he could have seen and taken some note from some of the great members here. I'm pretty sure he would have taken note from people, but I try to have as much faith in people as I can.

But anyway, I'll end my post simply by saying, unless your in Kuckles position, or MB's position, I simply would'nt bother trying to point the finger. It's far too easy, and generally is wrong.

The Beast said:
This is very sad, what I mean is that it is sad to lose Knuckles. I understand why MB did what he did. After the ban, what preceeded should have stopped. Instead Knuckles decided he would make a point of it in his diary. The diary is his, but to continue bringing an issue up that should of otherwise been dealt with was silly, and could only lead to more animosity. Animosity is something none of us want.

It is nice to see people defending him, its nice to see support for a fellow member. Those however who continue to dance and make joy of his departure are in my opinion pretty low. It's so easy to point the finger and gloat, but it's much better to try and understand.

You just put into words exactly how I felt. Thanks for saving me the typing. :thumbup:
Knuckles is a great guy but he enters a very immature "mode" when people egg him on. I hate to see people I like act like this because then they look like worse people than they truly are and end up banned from places where I enjoy their company. :(

I can understand MB's ban perfectly.. but I still miss Knuckles already. I just wish he would let things go. Certain people aren't worth dealing with. :dunce:

Agreed with The Beast (and Zara, ofc)
But I suppose that seeing someone asking a friend of his (me) to reconcider having him as a friend kinda is hard to overlook eh? I know Id be pissed.

Its always alot more to people then what comes forward here. In case someone wants to question my choice of friends again, dont forget that.

Last edited:
I think it is extremely wrong and childish to rip into MB on this one Kalashi. If you don't like the way the forum is run, well then, go away. The things you said about MB are downright mean and show just what kind of person you are capable of being. I hope you get banned too.

I will miss Knuckles, but, I have to say that MB has a great place here. Do I want to the Ban Hammer applied more often to spam posts? Of course I do. Ban them all I say...

DD
:evilking:

I can understand why MB banned him, really. However, it's not only Knuckles who should get all the blame. How come certain people get away with low personal attacks like the qoute below? :dunno:

Nea said:
i suggest u reconsider your friends skammie..

Yeah let's all fight/blame/point fingers at each other and ruin the forum totally!

It's MB's forum he moderates it as he sees fit, it's as simple as that. I think he's doing great considering how hard it is.

I suggest everyone with personal issues take them to PM's because this ain't fun to read and brings down the general mood of the forum imo.

EF is in change. No more cozy and friendly forum but more and more individual groups who are ready to compromize forum rules to attack each others.

So childish.

In the end it will only lead to unhappy forums.

And of course for every moderation decicion there is those who whine about the moderation. Think about EP forums. Is it future here too? Do you want that kind of future here so that there is distinct groups with "We hate moderator" attitude?

And my opinion for this case:

If someone spams too much or offends you, you in first place contact moderator, not start a flame war or write attacking diary entries.

No one gets any good from flame wars. Except trolls who get some kind of kicks from them. In the end they will ruin forum atmosphere. And every flamewar will bring more flame wars. Just look at some comments in this thread. People really think that if someone does something bad its automatically justification for themselves to do something bad.

IMO that is beginning of lots of bad things.

"*whine* that person called me this *whine* then I answered with this *whine* *whine* and I got moderated *whine*" etc... :rolleyes:

I havent been in too good mood lately for things totally unrelated to PE but time to time the almost hateful and selfish attititudu of people really make me sad - here and in irc.

it seems like ppl defending Knuckles have made me (trying to make me) a some sort of scapegoat within this issue and that exactly don't make me especially happy. I have always tried to take personal vendettas into pm's if i feel i wanna talk more with the issue with the person i feel total disagreement for.

of course everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

so if anyone have something against me, u know my mailbox.

let's not let this 1st time perma ban issue ruin the atmosphere of EF, this is too good place for that and we are enough adults in here. right?

have a happy? new week everyone.

Nea said:
it seems like ppl defending Knuckles have made me (trying to make me) a some sort of scapegoat within this issue and that exactly don't make me especially happy. I have always tried to take personal vendettas into pm's if i feel i wanna talk more with the issue with the person i feel total disagreement for.

of course everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

so if anyone have something against me, u know my mailbox.

let's not let this 1st time perma ban issue ruin the atmosphere of EF, this is too good place for that and we are enough adults in here. right?

have a happy? new week everyone.

Are you obsessed with 'happy' ?

Is the whole forum?

The world aint perfect, ppl aint perfect...get over it and let some anger/confusion and CRAZINESS :tongue2: (knuckles) slip into your lives now and then...

It only adds to more fulfillment!

(Nea take some prozac or such? 'happy' pills?)

this forum is supposed to be inviting. a place where one can feel comfortable without having to worry about being attacked.

this isn't pvp.

if you cant recognize that someone else has just as much right to be here as you, then you dont deserve to be here.

this is MB's forum. no one elses. he's gracious enough to let us use it.

so everyone shaddap. :yup:

Dash Smashing said:
this is MB's forum. no one elses. he's gracious enough to let us use it.

Ridiculous statement.

No, this is 'our' forum...without the public EF wouldnt be here.

Dash Smashing said:
this forum is supposed to be inviting. a place where one can feel comfortable without having to worry about being attacked.
again, its the real world...its a 'forum' oki Knuckles can be 'harsh' but again look up 'forum'

He doesnt post purely argumentative statements ALL the time, and he is most definately not a troll

Dash Smashing said:
if you cant recognize that someone else has just as much right to be here as you, then you dont deserve to be here.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!! :wise: so why is he banned?

Kalashi said:
No, this is 'our' forum...without the public EF wouldnt be here.

i dont read premium member under your name.
you are using a share service , and you can do it as long as the owner alow you to do it.

Kalashi said:
again, its the real world...its a 'forum' oki Knuckles can be 'harsh' but again look up 'forum'

who say forum need to be like real world ?
and who say this forum must lets evryone do what ever he whant ?
why on my own forum i could not ban someone because i dont like him or what he say or what ever ?
forum is not like the street or public parc , forum is like your house , and people dont dont like you can show them the doors and puch them out.
MB think he have to ban knukles , you whant discut about that then PM MB , no need argue about how the forum should be and who own it.

Uhm... Make love not war?

Ah well, quess I'm too much of a hippy to get involved here...

Back