Background check: Bong Rip Rip, Scammer?

Zulu

Old
Alright, there was a problem with Bong Rip Rip in Port Atlantis. He said he wanted 50 PED worth of sweat at 1.3 (I have been buying sweat all day at 1.3, and now I'm selling it at 1.3. Helping the community as best I can.) so I do the math, and I put up the sweat in the auction. I hit accept twice, and then he said it's bugged, and he asked me to try it again.

So I did, a second time, and a third time. I got confused after all of this and I put my sweat up before he put his 50 peds up, and he accepted without puting up his money, but thanks for the second confirm, I stopped it. He chatted at me, saying "WTF you're trying to scam me" and he basically tried to accuse ME of scamming, when I didn't, obviously.

I'm wondering if there is some background to this person, and If not, I'd like to inform people that he's a bit shadey, and thankfully I was smart enough not to get screwed.

I think you did the right thing :)

just so happy you did not get scammed!

Thats wat that scammer did to me he stole my pub bowler hat doing that i did not see when he took it off an he hangs around camp phinx :mad:

post in scammer alert thread,

MA just ban his account and return the tiems stolen.........

PPL like this get a bit of an easy life imo it may not be easy to cade (no ide at all about this) but why not make it impossible for the innocent party to accept if someone takes away there payment.

Just make it so when payment and items (on the other side) are put in that the transaction will then procede, if an item is taken away then the original sale cant procede without restarting.. I dont know of anyone who would mind this happen if it means its harder for scammers to profit.

rip

The Ripper said:
MA just ban his account and return the tiems stolen.........

PPL like this get a bit of an easy life imo it may not be easy to cade (no ide at all about this) but why not make it impossible for the innocent party to accept if someone takes away there payment.

Just make it so when payment and items (on the other side) are put in that the transaction will then procede, if an item is taken away then the original sale cant procede without restarting.. I dont know of anyone who would mind this happen if it means its harder for scammers to profit.

rip

That theory would not work..

I wouldn't mind a solution but this is a way that MA musnt ever have tought about...

Good thinking tho..

an i have all ready reported him in the scammer thread :)

:p lady :p maybe not then :D

Okay then maybe not totaly disregard the transaction but at least not allow the person to remove items 2-5 secs before acceptace (or not allow acceptance 2-5 secs from changes in transaction :p)

Scammers shouldnt be allowed to do this stuff, I know i hardly ever read the acceptance screen anymore :( (I should but dont with ppl who i have tust)

Rip

ok im determened to spread the word abut this guy...
he only has camp pheonix and pa... (i assume that he knows of)
and he will keep denying that he is a scammer...

i said i wuld bash him if he didnt give me back flynnt's pub bowler (as a joke lol)
and he revealed hs adress and told me to bring an army.... WTF???
i dont know whatthis guys problem is but he needsto be taken are of fast
before more peole lose out on peds...
just watch out for a guy with death spikes and orange jumpsuit caled bong rip...
im not sure how you could get a screenst of this.... perhaps one screensot of him with the peds in the trade.... then the net one of him taking the peds out...
im determied to atch this guy on fraps

The Ripper said:
(I should but dont with ppl who i have tust)
Rip
Ripper you know what happend to our soc, and this is a bad move. you know better ;)

:p

I'm gonna make sure I stop being so lazy and spend thatextra second checking the conf screen :p

My bad. lol

Rip

Back