Bad behaviour

Society
Rabbids
Pizzabaker cAstrr TheMan
Was at a team hunt with 8 people at nea's place hunting ambulimax this day.. efter like 2-3 kills we hit a global witch is a LR63 of value aroudn 200 PED. then a guy named Vaalo TheImmortal was usion a breer m1a and got the loot, we agreed we would split items and globals before and after a few kills he just left team and went doing something else somewhere else.. i know this guuy was in a soc so if anyone know this guy please confront him.

does this count as naming? :rolleyes:
if so, in before lock ;)

check if you find him on forum and PM him?

damn that sux.... if you are alot of new people in a team hunt, maybe a good thing is to have team leader take all items if everyone trust him that is....

I know that dont help you now... some times we just have to learn the hard way :(

this is why i dont like team hunting anymore but people are wild about it :rolleyes:

i am sorry this happened to you. I don't know the person you mentioned. I hope this is resolved in a reasonable manner and he splits the item with you all. If not it is a lesson learned to hunt with people you know well only.

I don't see this as "Naming" in the rule-breaking sense of the word... The o/p is saying, I'm sure, that Vaalo must have simply forgotten that he was carrying an item of shared loot :rolleyes:

I hope you find him, and I hope he splits the loot, since you say that was the agreement from the start...

Vaalo, if you have an EF account, why not post an "oops, Sorry" reply to this thread, you might be surprised at the positive reaction it would receive from your Calypso Collegues...

and that's why a good soc with socmates that u trust is a must in this world....

..... and you have named it Bad Behaviour, how is that going to get his attention? :scratch2:

Maybe put his name in title .. "Looking for ^^ ^^ "

pm him if he has an account, gl on sorting it out :)

hey pizzabaker, i've sent you a pm, I found someone with a name similar to the one ur looking for... if indeed it is the person then you can contact him throught the forum... gl

Im sorry for this missunderstanding. But i asked the team leader if i could use that weapon, (i use it cuz it has my SIB). It was okay then, also 1-2 kills before we globed you (pizzabaker) asked me what weapon i were useing and you didn't ask me to change or complain or even mention anything about it then.

Then after we got the globe you thought that we should split the item i looted.

I went sweating becaus some team members ran into the ambus and wiped us all and some team members complained a lot. (That was a bad thing to do, and i sencerly apologise for that)

I am sorry I didn't reply to this thread earlyer, it was beacaus i didn't see it.

Sorry:(

OoOoooOOoooOOOo :popcorn:

well as this game gets more and more expensive to play i think we are gonna see alot more of this
good rule of thumb is this
If you all the sudden loot a 70k ped item do you trust the people your in a team with to give you your share...
The answer is almost always goinna be no... so team hunt as your own risk...
Its like this
You gamble you will get good loot and then you have to gamble your teammates are trustworthy
I like the idea that leader takes all
then again with large amnounts of money I honestly only trust like 2 people in entire game
just the nature of greed i guess

Been here more than 2 and a half years, I can count my team hunts on one hand. This isn't the reason, although it is a good reason not to change. :rolleyes:

I only teamhunt with people I trust :D

exactly mate + rep always team hunt with people you know or a team leader spilts the pot, I learnt this way back in 2005 when this happened to me. GL

I trust everyone I team hunt with,but thats only soc members,of which most are my relatives :laugh::laugh: or future relatives (Woodger) :wtg::wtg::wtg:

Sarg

Im sorry for this missunderstanding. But i asked the team leader if i could use that weapon, (i use it cuz it has my SIB). It was okay then, also 1-2 kills before we globed you (pizzabaker) asked me what weapon i were useing and you didn't ask me to change or complain or even mention anything about it then.

I went sweating becaus some team members ran into the ambus and wiped us all and some team members complained a lot. (That was a bad thing to do, and i sencerly apologise for that)

I am sorry I didn't reply to this thread earlyer, it was beacaus i didn't see it.

So you are saying it is wrong that he wanted to split the item that "you" looted? Isn't that the point of the team? It definately is if you have defined that you split loots beforehand and I know that I for one will not hunt in a team that has random loots enabled for circumstances like that. You technically looted it yes but did you do 100% of the damage??? Sounds like you are ripping them off to me...

there's 6 people in EU that i trust implicitly and without question...

Sao (The Knights of Calypso) - my trust also extends to other members of TKoC that i have met and frequently talk to (you know who you are ;));
Moonfish (The Disturbed Ones); and

the other 4 members of SFE (TimUnleashed, Vantastic, Hawkwing and Warina)

I wouldn't hesitate to join a team if these people were on it.

Any others that i don't have as much experience with, i would take with a "grain of salt" till they had proven themselves.

If you jump into a team with people you don't know, then you are running the risk of getting screwed. Its a fact of life unfortunately.

If you are not sure of the people you are with, then insist on "damage determines loot", at least then you will get a fair recoup for the effort you put in.

Just my :twocents:

Last edited:
Hrmmm. If you join a team that agreed to the split looted items rule, then the only sensible thing to do is to split the item if your teammates helped you kill it, no matter how much more damage you did as an individual.

If an individual chooses to bring a modmerc (example) to an opalo team hunt that has agreed to split items equally, then it makes no difference, the item should still be split, as that was the agreement. MiM generally does our soc hunts this way, unless different rules are agreed upon in advance, and the ONLY exception to the rule is when the mob is killed completely solo by one individual within the team.

often a team member wants to keep the item looted, in that case, you pay the others for their share of the item so they get their fair % ... real easy to make things right here, give your teammates the peds they deserve for gun

As many said: teamhunt with ppl u trust, you will avoid such situations. For our soc/team hunts we use one simple rule: either it is damage stack share with sharing items (team member can keep an item if pays the rest their part) or one of team members gathers all after hunt and shares (if we use similar weapons/ammount of ammo). Still, I never team up with strangers.

I mostly team up with people I know and have come to trust. In such cases loot sharing is never an issue. We normally set it to stack share and split big ticket items.

Occasionally I also hunt with complete strangers. In such cases I insist on damage stack share you-keep-what-you-loot as the rule before the hunt commences. If people are unhappy with this then it is better to not team up and avoid any possible bad feelings later.

Occasionally I also hunt with complete strangers. In such cases I insist on damage stack share you-keep-what-you-loot as the rule before the hunt commences. If people are unhappy with this then it is better to not team up and avoid any possible bad feelings later.

Yes, this is how I do when I am not 100% sure of the people I junt with.
Also in such case, everybody is free to use the weapon he wants... ;)

edit names before ya get smacked with rule whatever ,, or is that for just the ones that dig under the skins of the chosen few :p

Damn... this story sux...

now, you know this guy is a scammer ...

im only team hunt with good friends/ soc members ... we always split loot, we dont care about weapon used . . .

this guy want to keep the gun ? then he needs to pay you and other team members (TT + market) - his parts on the gun. thats all, if he dont do it, its just a scammer, and it will be a shame for him and his soc ...

its a pity to hear story like this...

+rep for people who helped this poor hunter scammed.

Was at a team hunt with 8 people at nea's place hunting ambulimax this day.. efter like 2-3 kills we hit a global witch is a LR63 of value aroudn 200 PED. then a guy named Vaalo TheImmortal was usion a breer m1a and got the loot, we agreed we would split items and globals before and after a few kills he just left team and went doing something else somewhere else.. i know this guuy was in a soc so if anyone know this guy please confront him.

Are you sure you had a Large Item Loot share agreement in place before hunting commenced? And if so, was this discussed and agreed with by all members of the team?

Or was this prospect of a Large Item Loot Share only brought up after the global?

Its a real shame when things like this happen, all over a few hundred ped!

When i team hunt, we always split good items, whoever i am hunting with.

But i also guess that there are a lot of players who have no long term goals in the game...... reputation and good standing in the game are earnt over a period of time, trust, respect and honor will serve you well if you have long term plans to play the game.

Damn... this story sux...

now, you know this guy is a scammer ...

Sorry but I don't think you should label someone a scammer on the word of one person. Could be a case of a misunderstanding rather than a scam.

Sorry but I don't think you should label someone a scammer on the word of one person. Could be a case of a misunderstanding rather than a scam.

yeah im sorry for this fast judgement ... if this guy dont mind to split ( i think if he wanted to split he did it already ) i think its a scam... or maybe teamate was not clear with this hunter...

I think the person saw nice loot and ran. I am just going by the story. I have had this happen to me and it isn't fun. Like I mentioned in the post I made on this thread before, I solo hunt because of this. If i team hunt (rare) I do it with people I trust and I am 1000% sure we will split loots. No bs no fighting.

I am sorry again this happened to you. The way team loot works in this game is kinda frustrating. :confused:

He can name the guy since it's actually no 'scam' (he looted it so it's his...same as you tell someone "I will give you 1k PED when I get an ATH" and when it's time he doesn't give anything) [remember no naming rule is only valid when it is a scam]. It still is very bad behavious and if I were you I wouldn't hunt with him again. Like many people stated: hunt with people you trust or make sure you are doing the most damage.

Back