Balance through alternative professions

If they're not going to improve the outdated gameplay, and they're not going to give us healthy markup, what is the plan to attract new players? Or retain the old ones?

More super exciting upgrade missions? :wtg:

I'm expecting more visible depositor e-peen, like untradeable kewl clothes in strongboxes. Oh, I REALLY should stop giving them ideas. :laugh:

or combine L items to produce 1 with a higher TT value

Let's not get ahead of ourselves since this violates "realism" of the game if there is such a thing. Smashing items into residue is a far better solution than the explosives bp bs. I will EVEN accept keeping the exp bps and having items smashed to make nanocubes instead of it being in TT. This also includes smashing shrapnel.

I've always been one to think that there never should of been any unlimited items in the game in order to have a balanced economy. And to also have most L armour, guns, tools, etc... drop rates reduced so crafters have more of an importance.

Or, at the very least, have unlimited items need repair components that only crafters can produce, which is supplied in part by both hunting and mining.

Or even give us the ability to break down limited items that give us parts to repair unlimited items.

Or a new profession required to repair unlimited equipment, or even limited weapon.

Unlimited items, without some way to drain resources is a bad idea.

With these buff pills, it seems so obvious we could potentially have new crafting professions creating comsumable items for hunters, crafters and miners, but that has gone way over MA's heads it seems.

Who knows, the new resource gathering profession could be expanded for this kind of thing.

Back