Banner Design Competion

Michyblueyes

Prowler
Aweb
As some of you will know I am the leader of Tower of Light society, myself and other member as working on variouse ways to promote the society and the two things that we are working on at the moment are the society website and we will also be purchasing advertisng space on Kay fuirniture sotre website.

So for this we need a both a logo and a banner since non of us are that skilled in photoshop we have decided to launch a competion for the best banner and logo.

Enterys should be submited by saturday 23rd the prize will be a full set of bodyguard armor male.

Good luck

Last edited:
ill give it a go, but my PS skills are a bit rusty, and they were'nt that good in the first place. Any ideas on the size you want or should i just make a normal sized banner?

Need more details please ;)

urm details well, bascily with society name on it and possibly out moto ie my sig but i think its a bit long for a banner

We are a mid level hunting soc, theme should be around that

I like resonably high tech looking banners but not too cold if you know what i mean :D, pe realted pics in there are always good

Standered banner size and logo need to look good in all sizes

Well ... for starters what is your motto? I need more details :) What kinds of objects would you like to see on it etc.

As said moto is same as my sig "You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free" too long to get into a banner though i think

At for images city and hunting related one of mid to high end mob would be fine, ill leave specifics up too you.

Not sure if that answers your question :confused:

The usual format of web banners are 468*60 in .jpg or .gif

Done mine. I noticed it seems to have been cut off at the top on the banner but i can't be bothered changing it. It's also a bit small and cramped, im sure someone will be able to do better than this.
Logo
http://img316.!!!!!!!!!!.us/img316/5885/logo8rz.jpg
Banner
http://img316.!!!!!!!!!!.us/img316/8093/banner8tf.jpg

Edit:Just realised ive spealt it wrong, ill change it.

Last edited:
Michyblueyes said:
As said moto is same as my sig "You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free" too long to get into a banner though i think

Might have helped if you had a sig ;)

Will try to slap something together when I get home from work.

You have to look at the first post as it only appears once per thread ;)

Michyblueyes said:
You have to look at the first post as it only appears once per thread ;)

Okay, I'm lazy (What can I say, lazy mode when at work)

BTW: Must be once per page, it's shown on this post as well :)

Hmm... I can see you are looking for the professoinal touch here on your new banner for the site...

Perhaps you would like to consider *my* services.... a good example is Pretender's (and my own one - very new) signature...

Most of my customers seem very happy with the result... in fact... if you like.. I will design your whole site :wise: :D

ultimababe said:
Most of my customers seem very happy with the result... in fact... if you like.. I will design your whole site :wise: :D

You can do HTML in paint? cool. :silly2:

I know you spent way too much time doing that, so for your effort and making me laugh, have some rep :)

i wanna rep ulti too! but i have to do the spreading first GRRRR

Pretender said:
i wanna rep ulti too! but i have to do the spreading first GRRRR

spread on me!

btw, since I'm bored and have an urge to make attempts at siggies (although I'll never be able to get as advanced as ulti) what program should you use?

gurkha said:
spread on me!

btw, since I'm bored and have an urge to make attempts at siggies (although I'll never be able to get as advanced as ulti) what program should you use?

use your imagination, whatever program you want. :D lets go to my thread to talk about that

Hehehe I'm having difficulty dealing with this whole "Giving up smoking :smoke:" business... so just bear with me... more stupid posts coming to a Forum near you :eek:

ultimababe said:
Hehehe I'm having difficulty dealing with this whole "Giving up smoking :smoke:" business... so just bear with me... more stupid posts coming to a Forum near you :eek:

Just burn your cigarettes, that should do the trick!

wait a sec... :confused:

what are the stats for bodyguard? oh, just so you know i wear a large :D

Ill get XL just to be sure, the stats on bodguard are okish for noobies bit high decay main use is cool couler lol

Jaget said:
what are the stats for bodyguard? oh, just so you know i wear a large :D

Who cares, do a little work if ya creative and ya get a free set of armour! :D

Thanks beast that was the point of this, so far only one entry witch was fine but still looking for more come guys or ill have go to ulti's sig factory :D

I'll squash a sig this weekend :dunce:

ok ill be working on 1 tonight as i cant stay connected

Back