Be the weekly top hunter!

Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
With the global grabber ive made it is now possible to host a whole new kind of event - an event that spans over then entire planet of calypso and the surrounding space, as well as over a long periode of time.

To start with I will make an event that spans over 1 (one) week.
The event is quite simple - get the most globals.

Who ever gets the most globals (kills over 49.99 PED) will win the event.

It does not matter which mob you are hunting and it does not matter where in Entropia Universe you are hunting. All that matters is that you get the most globals in hunting this week, of the signed up hunters.

The prizes for this event will be as follows.
The total income from the event -10% will be the "event pool".
The winner (the person with most globals) gets 60% of the loot pool.
Second runner up gets 30%.
Third place gets 10%.

A ticket will cost you 30 PEDs.
If 50 people sign up the event pool will be:
50 * 30 (-10%) = 1350 PED.

The winner will get: 810 PED.
Second place: 405 PED
Third place: 135 PED.

Signing up will happen via this thread and via http://87.62.217.174/ (event signup not completed yet - for now just do it here and ill sign you up on the page)

You will be able to see event stats throughout the event - such as most globaling mob in the event, score board and so on.

The event will start on monday 28th. at 00:00 GMT+1 (Will be shown on the webpage when its started)...

If there is any questions - please let me know.

Cool idea however i noticed while looking at the tracker that 1 of my globals from the past week was listed twice, and while looking at my GF's stats she had 2 listed that she did get and 2 globals on Eomon which of course cant be real.
Will whats causing these issues be fixed for the event?

Back