Beacon missions BEWARE!!!!

I think Kim mentioned it in one of his posts.

I do not see the fun in beacons anymore. Just a rip-off where u can pay for eye candy. F00k it!

The markup on beacons is too high atm, and that isn't exactly MA's fault...

The markup on beacons is too high atm, and that isn't exactly MA's fault...

If MA has changed the return percentage from pre vu 9 figures then of coarse it's is their fault.

But the market will adjust itself. Shit returns = shit MU

Like I said... no big deal anymore if someone finds a beacon.

So cause Kim Post about it, it has to be true. From what i remember you guys are all about the release notes and not word of mouth of another player/member of the forum no matter what position they hold to be here.

So from you links taking us to Kim's Post i'm guessing there is nothing in release notes about where to loot beacons.

So cause Kim Post about it, it has to be true. From what i remember you guys are all about the release notes and not word of mouth of another player/member of the forum no matter what position they hold to be here.

So from you links taking us to Kim's Post i'm guessing there is nothing in release notes about where to loot beacons.

Well maybe you can say it.. and we'll believe you instead?

What does nit matter if it is a link to something Kim posted or release notes ? Information published in both is subject to change with no notice.

I do not see the fun in beacons anymore. Just a rip-off where u can pay for eye candy. F00k it!
LOL... right? why the hell would you want to do one, MA Official Supremacy was even giving these away for FREE to people in twins on Sunday....

Well, it a 50-60 % tt return, is that not pretty normal on a "bad day" without a global or hof? I don't think two missions are enough to post a warning about it. It's the long avarage return that counts.

they just need to put rarer stuff in them... more flare filters and generic fuses and whatnot. perhaps make something loot exclusively from the beacon boxes that is in high demand.

Well, it a 50-60 % tt return, is that not pretty normal on a "bad day" without a global or hof? I don't think two missions are enough to post a warning about it. It's the long avarage return that counts.

I've done MANY beacons pre VU 10 and I can assure you with a 600 ped loss over 2x 23 ped beacons and what i can see from Gally and here from others now that this IS time to issue a warning!

Most we ever lost on a 23 ped beacon pre VU 10 was about 100 ped MAX, 300 ped each mission I can assure you i'm not gonna continue to do these until I see ALOT of positive posts about loot coming from them!

Flares have no MU now and can be looted from other bots on Calypso, so nothing in loot that is rare anymore just more generic crap that will hit TT.

Well maybe you can say it.. and we'll believe you instead?

Why does spawn post pointless posts? Are you on a mission to be the biggest troll/fanboy on this forum?

If your point is not constructive please keep it to yourself!

Today some discoveries were made e.g. Robot Energy Source. I think all these new robot items were all looted on a beacon. I am told the description for them states they are materials for crafting.

Not sure what items they are used to craft, perhaps new guns and armours.

If they are looted on a beacon and no where else that could be helpfull for a profitable run.

i'd like to see proof pls people?

If MA has changed the return percentage from pre vu 9 figures then of coarse it's is their fault.

But the market will adjust itself. Shit returns = shit MU

Like I said... no big deal anymore if someone finds a beacon.

Beacons in the old days didn't have better tt returns either.. You just had much better markup back then. So beacon markups need to be lowered to compensate. Big deal...

Beacons in the old days didn't have better tt returns either.. You just had much better markup back then. So beacon markups need to be lowered to compensate. Big deal...

Actually my friend looted a piece of Lion armor UL in a beacon, and theres 3 pieces on the discovery list which i asume dropped in beacons to so saying theres no MU to be found isnt really true.

Beacons in the old days didn't have better tt returns either..

Of coarse they did...don't you remember the stacks of robot res??

Put down the bong dude.. your memory is going down the hopper:laugh:

Good. Don't do any beacon missions. Absolutely avoid them. No good at all for anything. Buying all beacons TT+1 at the boxes.

YMMV.

How does these beacons looks inside? Same as b4 ? :)
Same map ? hmm

beautiful inside I must admit!

Inside they done a great job in over hauling them. No TP's to the next level just open door next room.

And whats with yet another UL armour? We have enough Armours ingame.

Stop giving armours and items and just bring more players. Or there wont be anyone to buy or wear new armours!

Stop giving armours and items and just bring more players. Or there wont be anyone to buy or wear new armours!

Most probably they want to bring down some of these ridiculously big markups by introducing competing items to make the game look better (more affordable) for new players they desperately need now.

Inside they done a great job in over hauling them. No TP's to the next level just open door next room.

Maybe they are trying to make some of the no longer so active people who had resigned to never having a ul armor better than ghost play again?

Maybe they are trying to make some of the no longer so active people who had resigned to never having a ul armor better than ghost play again?

That won't get me playing again. They need to try harder to accomplish that. :D

Back