Beacon Price rant

Petley

Old Alpha
Society
cK Coat Killers
James James Petley
"Rant on"

Ok i am sure this topic has been beat to death. So I figure why not bring it back.. Why Are the beacon prices so darn high. Christ +220 approx for a 23 ped beacon.. I have been on many beacons and making that back is crazy.. Well it happens but not alot. The only beacons i see in auction that a decent are the 35 ped beacons(both the hard are easy).. I just feel like another 6k beacon has been done or are people smoking crack... Please don't get me wrong beacons are great for soc's and for friends but with these prices are they ever worth it...

"Rant Off"

Thank you for your time

Petley

You are probably right.

if people actually thought before paying more than +150 for a 23 ped beacon then i think the problem would not exist. If no one is going to pay for a beacon above +150, then why would someone ever waste peds putting a beacon for more than +150 up there?

It's very simple ..ppl are paying that price
That might also be down market hiking , same 2 ppl selling backward & forwards :(.
I have had beacon buying thread running (23-35) not even one offer!! even at a silly prices; this would indicated that ppl want to pay the auction fees !!!! :eyecrazy:

well, that is the real solution. if noone purchased the beacons at auction for a week or two. perhaps we'd see a drop. they really shouldn't be as much as they are but someone is buying them.

well, that is the real solution. if noone purchased the beacons at auction for a week or two. perhaps we'd see a drop. they really shouldn't be as much as they are but someone is buying them.

Well ppl in this game likes to piss their money away it seems.

I personally only do beacons i find myself or if my soc friend get's one for a fair price.

if MA drop more beacons then the price go down...
if MA drop more black pens , shopkeepers , etc... then the price go down.

The problem is: MA's droprate make some items rare and expensive !

Why MA like this way?:mad:

if MA drop more beacons then the price go down...
I disagree, as they are disposable if more dropped more ppl would use them rather then selling them. I think the price is kept high by ppl screwing the market price & ppl buying them to have some fun. Most ppl agree they are overpriced but they still buy them ( me included )

Maybe it has also to do with the insanely high prices of Flare Filters (1000% to 1500% - 4,6 ped TT makes 46 to 69 ped per flare filter looted) and the good chance to loot them from Boxes...

maybe there is a beacon cap.. so just a sertan amount of beacons can exist at once.. and some ppl are storing them to make them more rare and increase price... :confused:

maybe there is a beacon cap.. so just a sertan amount of beacons can exist at once.. and some ppl are storing them to make them more rare and increase price... :confused:

yes. im sure is it so:rolleyes: but MA maybe like this???!!!

Back