Beauty Andromede Guru RIP 17/12/2009

The Love remains! Keep Your heart Open, she will speak with you, This is not a time for despair... Celebrate the Love and Prepare yourself to Discover a New Strength within you. Love and Life are gifts that can be appreceated on a whole new level at a time of loss... Embrace your grief and Feel your Heart Grow, Every tear will renew you, She Will be with you forever now...

You will never be more alive than at this time, she will fill your heart if you allow her.

Hold your Head high, see the Sunlight, feel the breeze, feel the cold of Winter, see your Breath, take solace in the profound Love You feel inside you and trust that it is so much greater than the confines of the human body, it doesnt end here...

this is where it begins.

Thank you Neverdie for these words.

And thank you all for all your words of support

She will always remain in my heart, in my head.
I wish also that she will stay in memories for long.
I hope she could have a memorial in EU, as she liked to be with us there.

Dear Henri-Luc,

I feel very sad about your loss! Sincere condolences and my deepest sympathy!

My thoughts are with you and your family in these hard times!

Warm regards,
Jan

P.S.: May some positive news brighten up your life a bit, very soon!

Last edited:
Hi there Sir,

My sincere condolences. May she find rest now.

Warm regards,
BB

I'm so cold, so empty. I feel so lonely, so disoriented, confused.

I miss her so much, I don't understand why she's gone so young.
I feel so guilty like I didn't protect her enough, didn't loved her enough.

Natallia, my beloved wife, today should have been our 6th mariage anniversary. You were so beautifull in your wedding dress, so happy.
You gave me all the love possible on earth and you made me live in a world of joy and hapiness.
But you've left this world too much early. I'm thinking about you each second and will forever.
I miss you very much. I love you.

I wish you an incredible strength in your current dark days.

And looking at your posts, I'm sure she realised you did love her to your full capacity and that she will be watching down with a smile.

Take care,

This morning, I woke up and I saw by the window the snow. 20cm on the ground, and it is still snowing!!!
In Avignon it's snowing only each 5 years and generally 2-3 cm, not more.

21785-photo-004.jpg

21784-photo-003.jpg

21783-photo-002.jpg

I, personnaly, believe it is my wife who is angry where she is! She liked the snow, as she was coming from the White Russia, nickname of her country!

Near Avignon, there is a mountain that is used in cycling "Tour de France", called "Mont Ventoux". We used to go walking, taking fresh air there. They received 80cm of snwo in the night ;)

Last edited:
This is really nice pictures and a very nice memory too!

Your wife is probably not angry though, more making a little ironic fun with you - probably knowing this would bring back some good memories and with that a well needed smile ;)

Whereever she is around you I'm sure she can feel the love you have for her - and in your heart she will live forever.

I want to scream, to howl my pain. To break everything. This displeasure, pain that burn up inside of me and that noone can extinguish, is so tough to live
with.

nothing can make me good. I feel so empty

sorry to bother you people, but need to write it

Vent when you need to. Just try to remember that after a while the pain will lessen and then you will be able to remember the good times. Until then live one day at a time. When I am grieving those I've lost, I usually end up doing something for somebody else. At those times I just want to forget about myself and getting involved with someone else's issues helps me do that. Whether it's a relative or a friend, or I do volunteer work, it doesn't matter. I just have to get busy doing something useful. Maybe something like that could help.

Sorry for your loss!!

Vent when you need to. Just try to remember that after a while the pain will lessen and then you will be able to remember the good times. Until then live one day at a time. When I am grieving those I've lost, I usually end up doing something for somebody else. At those times I just want to forget about myself and getting involved with someone else's issues helps me do that. Whether it's a relative or a friend, or I do volunteer work, it doesn't matter. I just have to get busy doing something useful. Maybe something like that could help.

It's also what I've plan to do. The last things she said to me was that. She wanted to help people not to suffer. But at the moment, I don't have even the energy to do volunteer, to do nothing. maybe with time yeah.

Thank you all for your support

One month ago, my love left this world.
Time passes and keep me away from those happy days when you were with me.
Since it has become hell on earth for me.
I'm thinking of you every moment, every second. Although I live surrounded by your things, your pictures, the pain of your absence is unbearable.
I miss you so much.

2 months has already gone,
2 months without you,
2 months without your love,
2 months of only memories,
2 months of pain and suffering,
2 months of tears, scream and crying,
2 months of superlatives, as you were amazing, incredible, fabulous, marvelous,
2 months of incenses, candles and flowers but none of them will make you come back,
2 months of loneliness,
2 months that I’m so cold,
2 months of questions,
2 months that I’m lost,
2 months that happiness has vanished with you,
2 months since my life stopped,
2 months which are just the beginning of hell.

Life without you is not life anymore.

I have no words to express my sympathies. This last post touched me so deeply that I had to read the whole thread and your immense pain is so plain to see, you touched my heart.

I wish you all the strength for the tough times ahead of you. May you get through to the other side with a smile on your lips.

I'm really sry for you :(

Toutes mes condoléances.

time flies, and even faster when you have benchmarks as this one.
3 months today, nothing else to add or say. Will spend the afternoon at the cemetary close to her, and bringing her plenty of plants and flowers.

She won't be forgotten, Cobra. Keep her in your thoughts and remember her always. Being remembered after one's death is true legacy.

I hope that MA will accept my request for a memorial, as she deserve to have one on Calypso

I hope that MA will accept my request for a memorial, as she deserve to have one on Calypso

You want some of us to send in support cases for it?

I've sent all the documents they requested, and I'm waiting now

thank for your offer, I'll think of it

I've sent all the documents they requested, and I'm waiting now

thank for your offer, I'll think of it

i Really hope MA gives her a memorial statue. Let us know what they say.

I feel for your loss

R.I.P. :(

updates :

MA just wrotes to inform me they received all the documents I sent them.
i'll keep you all informed about how things progress for the memorial.
thank you all

here are the reply I received today :

2010-04-16 21:16 Assistance Entropia Universe :
Hi,
Thank you for your patience. We have received news about the Memorial Island.
We have been told that the process with adding a new memorial is currently being reviewed and unfortunately we do not have an exact time for a solution to this right now.
We were also told that it might take several months before we will be able to contact you again with updates about this issue and to discuss the possibilities you will have by then.
Thank you for your patience and please accept our most sincere apologies for all the trouble this has been causing you.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

I'm disappointed. I don't know what to do.

Hopefully they will have this sorted and contact you soon.

I really hope they can add a memorial there. If you need support on getting them to do it, I've got your back.

I wonder if you could upload a memorial message on a large sign and have an estate owner place it somewhere for you.

Im not sure if this is something you would want to do or not, but it could be an option.

I'm sure that if you talked to deathifier or the owner of neas place that you could have a nice sign placed in a public place as a memorial untill such a time as they are able to create a true memorial for you.

Just an idea, I feel for you, but its beyond my comprehension to fully understand the pain.

narfi

my condolences to you and your family.

Don't give up; the way I see it, they said it's going to take a while to take a decision. Also, they might need some time to decide on the details if approved.

Keep your hopes up; you have lots of support.

Back