Become a rock star!

Status
rsupdate.jpg

"I move I am" must be a RS thingie - you're not much into "I think I am", eh?

Consider this a "help miss flower power to not post thrice in a row yet again"-post.

Public Announcement : Take your trash and dump it elsewhere. I will no longer allow the ROCK STARS brand to be diluted by impurities. TO be RS ELITE ^^ FU ....I SAID RS ELITE ^^ blood line, you will hence forth be required to earn your stripes the hard and bloody way in our Prospect soc ^^. Only after you have shown a understanding of what it means to carry this name above your head will i allow you set your bloody feet in this house.

Rockstars was born.. then failed

Nebula Virus was born..then failed

Cartels was born.. then failed

Rockstars was born again...any guesses on this result:laugh:

Maybe DCF should consider an online Society management course

FYI Nebula Virus didn't fail,
we are the one pwning soc in space nobody can kick out.

Besides NV has nothing to do with little daisy

Looking at this thread I feel almost sorry for not having anyone to bash, insult or otherwise. In order to make this post interesting I will now divert your attention to the pic below:

rockstars.jpg

FYI Nebula Virus didn't fail,
we are the one pwning soc in space nobody can kick out.

Besides NV has nothing to do with little daisy

You not banned yet aka "TuFFKiD" (wadda lil baby face thing you are eh^^), or should i call you by your original ava name "Eelco Eelco Leussink" (oops, seems you neglected to have him terminated ^^ ) .PS Not my fault you use your RL names......No worries, prolly soon son, and dont think about transferring that UL Quad either...little too late for that ^^

PS....nv kiddies now begging for planet side healing jobs...thats how "bad" you little fuckers are, while i still roam free, making my due. And that after i kicked you little shits out of the experimental Skulls Cartel, now the two or three active shits left are even less stink down wind.

Stick your little prick face in my house will ya ^^ get the fuck outa here cupcake ;)

Last edited:
I didnt think this was even a group anymore??
I've only ever seen 2 people from this Soc online in the past few months...

Daisy A-2-O ColdFinger is currently being retired.​

Decided to make the announcement officially as many have been asking me in game about a "rumor" they heard. Yes its true, Daisy is almost entirely chipped out and will be retired soon as. It has been a fun experiment, thanks to those who got what it was a bout and kiss my ass to those who didnt get it what we were about in EU ;D

As she is now retired, i might decide to address all those conspiracies that were floating about my Char and the ROCK STARS. So PM me with what you got while i am still here and ill address your questions as and when i can.

The ROCK STARS society however is still active and recruiting in EU​

DCF

Decided to make the announcement officially as many have been asking me in game about a "rumor" they heard. Yes its true, Daisy is almost entirely chipped out and will be retired soon as. It has been a fun experiment, thanks to those who got what it was a bout and kiss my ass to those who didnt get it what we were about in EU ;D

As she is now retired, i might decide to address all those conspiracies that were floating about my Char and the ROCK STARS. So PM me with what you got while i am still here and ill address your questions as and when i can.

DCF

Goodbye.:wave:

Bye daisy don't look back :laugh:

DCF

buncha frakkin pussys near as i can tell

Oh I don't care who you are or what side you came down, This was exciting times.

Where did they go?

Oh I don't care who you are or what side you came down, This was exciting times.

Where did they go?
Yeah nothing fun in space now, delete space and make one giant planet.

so wheres the fun in that?

i mean i do enjoy free flying.

Status
Back