Become a rock star!

Status
I don't see RS's in soc terminal anymore. Did they dissolve?

Well Daisycoldfinger is now leader of some society collecting dead people's heads. there apparently is a nice trade in that. They even form cartels. I don't think the other guy is around anymore.

I don't see RS's in soc terminal anymore. Did they dissolve?

Hopefully.

Well Daisycoldfinger is now leader of some society collecting dead people's heads. there apparently is a nice trade in that. They even form cartels. I don't think the other guy is around anymore.

The "other guy" (estimating that you're speakin about force "Fact!" malheur here) has been around way longer than daisy, i don't think he's just "not around anymore".

Let's just hope that their interest in wooing away calypsians has died down.

But: WHY THE HECK did you have to necrobump this disgrace???

:mad:

Hopefully.

The "other guy" (estimating that you're speakin about force "Fact!" malheur here) has been around way longer than daisy, i don't think he's just "not around anymore".

Let's just hope that their interest in wooing away calypsians has died down.

But: WHY THE HECK did you have to necrobump this disgrace???

:mad:

It wasn't me...

Yeah i know Amber had left them too few months back, i think he joined CK PK's i think thats right. LOL.

It wasn't me...

Yeah, bad idea to write that below your quote, of course i meant rap.

But hey, you replied ffs!!!!!1111one

:yup:

Yeah, bad idea to write that below your quote, of course i meant rap.

But hey, you replied ffs!!!!!1111one

:yup:

He was just asking a question boy thats no crime.:yup:

Just wanted the skinny.. :D

The Re-birth will begin.

ROCK STARS Recruiting @ all levels from all planets.

Woot....were back and were much more sober

DCF

---------------------------------------------------

Edit : RL got me busy busy....REBIRTH on hold :D

Last edited:
The Re-birth has begun.

Woot....were back and were much more sober :cool:

DCF

Hurray!! Welcome back ROCK STARS! :yay: :handgun:

They must be tiny!

And "Tiny" is exactly how i would like to keep it moving forward. Will be by trial and error with the new guys and gals stepping in, but thats the only way to eventually find the ones with the true ROCK STAR spirit in them :D

Yea i know there was a conspiracy that we were not "really" recruiting at all...fact of the matter is...we were. BUT we were extremely cautious to introduce anyone into something we held sacred to the core RS. Each one of the few of us was "the soc", and thats the thing that we were soooo protective over. That kinda of loyalty, devotion to a cause (role play)is rare ^^ When you are proud to represent your mates, and they proud that you represent them, that is and was the family of RS

This time round, im opening the doors for real.......And i hope to find the next generation of true ROCK STARS. Guys and gals proud and brave enough to step away from the norm, to be larger than most....to ROCK !!! We wre trail blazers, even so i dont expect all to be as we were, that will be up to them if they want be larger than most or just get down and dirty.

As the saying goes "The ordinary way was and is not for us" ;)

QUOTE=dilly;2940522]Hurray!! Welcome back ROCK STARS! :yay: :handgun:[/QUOTE]

Ahh the Dilly minilly....were back baby... Cept now im a ol leathery war dog, got beard, little more swagger ;)

But yea, although uber exclusive before, ive decided to do a open house for real this time. Even made a forum this time ffs...lol Still in two minds as to how long i wanna keep an open house...till then...here we go...Open house @ RS

http://rockstarshq.proboards.com

So you know is for real :yup: This time round, i think now that i know how profitable pvp can be...i think i want to steer the soc in the direction of fun and profit in PVP, with maybe a little of this and a little of that....who knows :D

ROCK STARS recruiting @ levels, all planets

DCF

Last edited:
Rockstars was born.. then failed

Nebula Virus was born..then failed

Cartels was born.. then failed

Rockstars was born again...any guesses on this result:laugh:

Maybe DCF should consider an online Society management course

Good lucK with the venture RS!

One thing you cant deny.. If you cut open Daisy, he'd bleed pK :)

There goes the neighborhood........

Tippin'

Well that depends on the new breed RS. Im thinking two aspects...one which is what i do..."For profit" and the other "Mayhem" as before.....Ofc i be there for both but mainly focussed on pvp profits as i do now, but with the new bloods who want to learn ;)

Good lucK with the venture RS!

One thing you cant deny.. If you cut open Daisy, he'd bleed pK :)

Cant help it man.....its truly in my chars blood. At least i evolved it to a point where i can now consistently profit from it, rather than just blasting peds away like before...

Cheers for the comment though...tis one of those Awwwww *blushing* moments :yup: Not this kind :mad:, more like this :girl: ...But always :smoke:

Last edited:
Whole lee shit!! :yay: This should be interesting!! :yup:

LOL I think Daisy is just an attention whore :) And stop looking up my skirts! :laugh:

Well that depends on the new breed RS. Im thinking two aspects...one which is what i do..."For profit" and the other "Mayhem" as before.....Ofc i be there for both but mainly focussed on pvp profits as i do now, but with the new bloods who want to learn ;)

It's the "sober" part that bothers me.

Fuck, I can actually understand your posts now! WTF?!
:D

Tippin'

LOL I think Daisy is just an attention whore :) And stop looking up my skirts! :laugh:

Aww come now, we all have a little "exhibitionist" in us. Besides, if it wasnt for the pressures of compliance and the imposed rules of "civility", we'd all still be strutting our stuff pure and proud ;)

ROCK STARS OPEN House...come see if you got what it takes to cut the cake. ROCK STARS Recruiting passionate ppl from all planets at all levels.

Join ROCK STARS HERE

PS...cheers for all the good wishes :D

DCF

Last edited:
Welcome Back Rock Stars!

Very happy to see this society come back.

Nice people, that know how to liven things up and are just looking for a good time!

Good luck.

The Re-birth has begun.

Woot....were back and were much more sober :cool:

DCF

yea tnx for all the good wishes guys (in forum, pm, reps etc and in game, many of you ex RS haters lol, but in the end you got it :yup:...Guess we as a soc kinda took role play to another level in EU, not seen before on the scale and with the passion that we dished it out. Caught allot of folks completely off guard "Cannot Process" lmao. Still got a very very small group of total RS haters, yet many of the old timers from back when we rolled out the ROCK STAR brand in EU are now good budz...still kill em.....but they got what were about in the end...Tis all good.

As for the new bloodz, well if ever there was/is a soc in EU that allows you to ROCK IT up in your own way, then its RS without a doubt. Never been another soc like it in EU, but im hoping role play soc's catch on some :D

For now ROCKING like a ROCK STAR, got some new blood, still looking for more to step up in this one of a kind soc.

Apply HERE

DCF

Updated soc info at terminal to make it more current with the times and re-brand. Kept some of the original stuff (its important to keep some) Motto, Name, Hierarchy and ofc what were all about :D

ROCK STARS recruiting new Bloodz at all levels from all planets ^^

DCF

Last edited:
Status
Back