Info: Beginner jobs

Smoerble

Elite
Smoerble
If you are a beginner and want to earn some PEDs, other than boring sweating, maybe this is something for you:

Tagger:
You get ammo and pistol, you run around, shoot each mob with 1 shot and bring them to me.
Or you get my car and drive around to bring mobs to me.

Looter:
I kill mobs faster than I can loot them... so your job is to make 400 clicks/hour, nothing else. Easy ;).

Trader:
I need sometimes low amounts of mateirals for normal markup. Your job is to buy it... any profit is yours.

Payment can be discussed.

If you're interested:
Contact me in game... that's the tricky part. You need to find me, but it shouldn't be _that_ hard :).

i'll do it, but i wont find you in game as, effort :)

but nice to see somone helping new guys out, so + rep for you !

Right now I am hunting Thoros at Omegaton (NE of omegaton, half way to the LA)

Wow nice!
Prepare yourself for a visit from me :yay:

Looks like a good way to earn some starter cash. Ill be on the lookout for you. :)

EDIT: Are you refering to the LA near New Oxford?

Last edited:
Nice one Smoerble :)

Funny though, I distinctly remember you doing a similar thread last year & I even found you added you to my FL & I'm still waiting to be hired for that promised job :rolleyes: :laugh:. Anyways, I doubt I'm any longer a new player by any means. But I've also even started hiring my own taggers/helpers on the daikiba mission, makes those kill counts go so much faster ;). I give you 40ped ammo to help me damage, to loot, to heal, finish my mobs off & basically follow me around. I'd pay for all & any decay & all the helper gets is free skills :).

Since SDS changed the kill counts to most damage done to mobs instead of the kill shot, it goes hand in hand with the team loot rule of most damage gets loot. So even if my helper gets to kill off my mob I get the loot since I did most damage before handing it over to my helper, I also get the kill count included in my mission. If for some reason you dont do over 50% damage then the assistant gets the kill count no biggy & any loot he got you know what he got since team chat can verify what he got, so no point denying he got nothing.

The way your describing in your OP is actually rather costly compared to what I just wrote above. I tried it first & then a second time with a soc mate & his defensive costs were a heck of a lot higher than him following me around, as well as my own when the mobs arrived at my feet unable to kill them all asap and since he is dragging so many along behind him it is a nuisance to the other hunters around due to mobs attacking them or you hoarding all the daikiba's. If they get pissed off they will start tagging at your mobs & you just lost 1pec for nothing. I was also killing far quicker without doing overkill & my helper being able to keep up. Just my thoughts anyways, trying to save you money since you said you are no longer depositing ;).

And no I'am not offering a similar offer by hiring anyone, I already got my helpers thx :silly2:, GL.

~Mark~

Last edited:
You are right, from time to time I try to find helpers. Problem is, that I do these grinding runs in "waves", not every day. This means, in some weeks, I am online every day several hours, other weeks I come only online, to restock my shop.

Due to this, I need to find new players every time again, either my helpers stay in the game but skill up and don't need any free skills anymore (like you) or they stop playing totally.

About hunting together instead of tagger/hunter:
You are right, "my" way is more epxensive. But the difference pays out in time, and if I want to grind boring mobs, I want to get it done as fast as possible. I use uneco weapons and I prefer to loose some ammo/decay for the tagger rather than doing it effectively... the difference in kills/hour is not that much, but as it's a boring thing, every minute saved is good :D.

Lol messed up the rep-text. Giving perspective to newcomers is always worth a +.

This is of interest to me... I'm an old noob that would like the entertainment/job : P

Now to find you..

Mister Ivan Sokolov shall..

I go online now, maybe someone wants to meet me for a tagging or looting job?

This is of interest to me... I'm an old noob that would like the entertainment/job : P

Now to find you..

Mister Ivan Sokolov shall..

I remeber saying that last time as Mark pointed out.
Spent a load of time running around in game. Sent messages as required & I didn't get so much as a reply to say "no thanks" which I thought is pretty shit tbh.

Last edited:
I sent him a message having me truly be his helper through the forum but he hasn't replied, guessing it's a no : (.

Unemployed noob looking for.. employment?

I thought, I said clearly, I want you to meet me in game, so no need to send PMs in forum. I don#t have fixed days or hours when I play. And when i am on, I don#t always grind.

Next time, try to catch John Capital, he has me on FL, is in Twin and PA often and also knows, what I need. But don't blame me, when we don't meet or I don't grind!

You have no right to get my PEDs, it's something I give to ppl that meet me and are friendly, not demanding...

I thought, I said clearly, I want you to meet me in game, so no need to send PMs in forum. I don#t have fixed days or hours when I play. And when i am on, I don#t always grind.

Next time, try to catch John Capital, he has me on FL, is in Twin and PA often and also knows, what I need. But don't blame me, when we don't meet or I don't grind!

You have no right to get my PEDs, it's something I give to ppl that meet me and are friendly, not demanding...

I realize that you don't have fixed days or hours.. which is why I made an "official" offer to have me "on call". I wasn't blaming you for anything but you did not even say no through pm... wasn't making demands of any sort.

I am online now for 30 minutes... in case someone reaches me, I would be happy to hire you as a tagger.

Nope, was at Twin, doing trading and PVP.
Will log off in 5 minutes form now, maybe we meet.

It's nice, that we finally met. I think, i will try to update this here more often when I am online.

i can be all of the job + a private driveer that drives you anywhere you want to for PEDs ofcourse

i can be all of the job + a private driveer that drives you anywhere you want to for PEDs ofcourse
Be careful with this one smoerble he also wants 100% of your loot & free ammo :wise:.

OMG there are actual employers out there? I always thought it was a myth.......
I have been searching and asking about these kinda jobs but no body seems to know what I'm talking about.
Now, at least I have an employer to search out.

WOW this is SUPER old
mods please close! i doubt this guy is still offering a job, 5 years later...
Well honestly i doubt you really read or see the content of your screen... this starts to get annoying - sorry, just saying.

WOW this is SUPER old

mods please close! i doubt this guy is still offering a job, 5 years later...

thread created 02-02-2011, how is this 5 years? Maby you need to read more and write less? :laugh:

Lol, below his name, the forum says "mature"... :D

However: I am not online until middle of next week, that#s why you don't see any updates here until then. Will hand out PEDs again hopefully next week.

Back