Behind the name...

DanBoogzUnknown

Guardian
Society
Antipodean Army
Dan Boogz Unknown
Hi all, thought i would try this thread out here as it had great/funny results on my soc site.

I have always found avater names interesting- therefore have decided to create this post, im not sure if anyone will take the 5 minutes to reply but i thought it would be fun if we could all share the reasons behind our ava names.

so i will start:

Mine is Dan Boogz Unknown

-Dan : because it is my rl name (Daniel)

-Boogz : because in primary school my friend thought it would be funny to start calling me Boogsie or Boogz for no apparant reason, and then everyone started it, and believe it or not 10 years or more down the track and everyone i know including family are still calling me by that.

-Unknown : because i wasent very creative and never thought that part of the ava name would be displayed anyways

Well there u go- not very exciting but i really hope we can all share our ava name storys and how they came about

Well thanx for your time :)

Foeburner Nighthawk Delta... well...

Foeburner - A sword in another game...
Nighthawk - My usual name in games...
Delta - Filler (partially from the 'Delta Force' game)

Xing Tian Nu

Xing = becose it is Xing
Tian = same as above
Nu = secret

old but nice questions, can allready be found in here :)

Nihilus: My fav Sith Lord in the star wars universe :p
Mindtwistah: It was originally Mindtwister, but that account bugged for some reason, so I had to create another one and twisted the name to Mindtwistah :laugh:
Getman: It means like Ruler in Ukrainian, and my mother's family had the surname Getman and were very succesfull. So it kinda represents my succesfullness within entropia (Although there is none, lol)

uzumaki naruto is my favorite anime character (look at sig and ava pic)

byubi is supposed to be kyubi :duh: (kyubi in Japanese is a demon with 9 tails)

Back