Question: Best BLP UL Eco gun that has Good Dura and does at least 20+ damage?

RJ-Rob

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingo's
RJ Rob James
Hi,

So I just spent a fortune on some nice Mah'Ketta Set, I wont say how much I paid but it was a lot, I also bought some 5B Plating to go with it.

So now I need an UL eco gun to use with it that does 20+ damage and has good durability and is BLP as well.

Thanks in advance :)

Anyone can help me?

if you have the levels you could go for Isis Project Zero Three, awesome skilling tool.

if you have the levels you could go for Isis Project Zero Three, awesome skilling tool.

I just saw it on auction, nah I do not want a pistol. Plus I do not want to spend that much on a gun either. Maybe I will just have to use the AirMatrix L guns then lol

if the isis zero three is too much peds for you then I don’t know what decent eco UL gun you are going to find. That’s about the cheapest you’ll get something. You could get a Piron PBR-15, one on auction now for under a K, but you are blessed with 28% efficiency, so they are kinda sucky.

There are plenty of cheap melee options, you can get decent dps for a few hundred ped. Something along the lines of a Dehera Immolation Sword might cost you 400 ped and hit 50 base dps. But they decay quick and don’t use ammo, so there is downsides. But you get what you pay for.

Honestly you are probably best sticking with Limited if you aren’t willing to at least invest a few Kped.

the frontier comes to mind - use the armatrix until you about L24 then get the frontier - oh woops - BLP it is not

Cheapest BLP ul gun that have some minimal damage too is the already mentoined Isis pistol.
Under that price, you will find only melee, mindforce or much less dps ul guns, like Ozpyn BP S1X1 for example.

Shop around for the cheapest armatrix bc/bp 20-30 gun that you can get, slap on a fi/ra/co beast amp on it and go shoot in mayhem anhilation ( choose bronze or silver). That should be your current gameplay if you ponder towards hunting. For mining, you have been a foma miner always so planetside mining might feel boring .

Unless you are able to change your mindset, there are very few places indoors which will be sustainable long term and will be a big ped sink. On top of that paying mu for L amps , mining in 5% tax and then big swings from indoors are a recipe for disaster anyways. I have personally had 200 drops ( single not dual) without a claim on foma with a lvl 7 amp. This was long long back and taught me that you need to know when to stop mining as you cannot force the result when it comes to EU. You have to take the signals from the game rather then vice versa.

All said and done, don't buy ul gun till you have hunted enough because you might not necessarily like hunting.

Thanks everyone, Yeah, Well I got myself an AirMatrix 20 but for some reason it is only letting me do between 4.5 and 9 per shot. I have level 21 in BLP, But 17 in Sniper. So is that why it is not maxing it?

I will keep using CalyTrek until then, I got 1 left that is full TT and currently using another. They are hard to come by too lol. But I do actually love those CalyTrek guns, they do nice damage and have a decent range too :)

Armatrix -20 max at level 25. You are neither.. downgrade to a lower SIB weapon until you reach 25 in both your appropriate professions.
As you are somebody that cares about their TT return, it is not a good idea for you to have an unmaxxed hit ability. That’s literally throwing peds away.

Armatrix -20 max at level 25. You are neither.. downgrade to a lower SIB weapon until you reach 25 in both your appropriate professions.
As you are somebody that cares about their TT return, it is not a good idea for you to have an unmaxxed hit ability. That’s literally throwing peds away.

Yep will stick to CalyTrek until I am level 25 then, thanks for letting me know :)

Do the daily missions and get guns from token trader. I haven't checked if they are start at your level or above. But they last 20k shots and are excellent value. At your skill you won't be able to do all the missions. But hit the feff pit and and collect your badges, do the feff cave you can get your 4-7 tokens a day and won't need many to get a CDF edition weapon often. And chuck a low TT P20 extender on them and you'll get 20% more shots out of them.

And chuck a low TT P20 extender on them and you'll get 20% more shots out of them.
Extenders only work on the 80 token guns and above. Out of his level.
Under that, a p20 actually increases overall decay due to a rounding error. (gun decays at 100%, Extender decays 20ish%. 120% total decay)

Last edited:
Extenders only work on the 80 token guns and above. Out of his level.
Under that, a p20 actually increases overall decay due to a rounding error. (gun decays at 100%, Extender decays 20ish%. 120% total decay)
hmm didn't know that. thx for the tip. would a p10 or 15?

Correct. It has a smaller minimum decay per use, so it works with CDF or similar low decay weapons.

Correct. It has a smaller minimum decay per use, so it works with CDF or similar low decay weapons.
Nice. I didn’t know these were different. Too bad I wasted all of mine immediately like the noob I was! 😁

So does that also mean I can put an amp on my CalyTrek Soul MK 2 gun?

So does that also mean I can put an amp on my CalyTrek Soul MK 2 gun?
No good UL amps that fit those. Once you get bigger guns buy yourself a Fi/Ra/Co beast amp. They are cheap and better alternative to armatrix L variants.
On the Caly trek you can use L armatrix amps for now if you want the damage.

No good UL amps that fit those. Once you get bigger guns buy yourself a Fi/Ra/Co beast amp. They are cheap and better alternative to armatrix L variants.
On the Caly trek you can use L armatrix amps for now if you want the damage.

Yah, I asked my old m8 in game and he told me to get the Extender L and a 13P amp L which I did. I just done some Atrox with it and I LOVED it, it feels pretty eco setup I have now. The CalyTrek Soul Mk2 is now decaying even slower and the armour is also very slow at decay too, I hunted for like 2 hours on the Atrox and only decayed 11ped on armour and plates. I did not need to use my Medikit lol

The 13P amp on the other hand has decayed a fair bit, but still got over half TT left on it though. So still worth the money. I mean it was only like 33ped with MU so it was decent price too I saw on wiki for that 13P amp and it is good for like 12K shots. I done around 3K shots with it so far, so I got another 8K left to go with it before it dies :)

I am NOW going to go full hunter for a change. See how it goes. I mean I got a nice setup now and I am happy with the ped loss which is very minimal and this setup does seem to be pretty damn eco to me :)

bc-80 aug or bp-110 imp

OP says an Isis Zero Three is out of his price range... Unless somebody wants to give him a deal of a lifetime I think these will be too. :D

Yes, and dont want pistol anyway, Rocket clearly not sleeps enough these days.

Everybody is after different levels of play. He seems to want to be a casual and just have a bit of fun. Limited option will work fine. I would argue that spending 100k+ on a weapon 80 levels higher than he can wield would be a disastrous move for him.

Op isn’t making the wrong choice.

Back