Best gun for me

Marsman

Young
venus Evie Short
My skills r nooby. laser 405 anatomy 405.
Is this weapon good for me AS98 with dante amp.
Or is there a better choice for me.
Mars :p

try the breer m2a for starters until you have 1000+ in those skills

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Stick with Opalo +101. Until at least 2k, maybe more. AND NEVER STICK A DANTE TO ANY STARKHOV! Those days are gone forever! :laugh: (unless you have a Mod 117)

I have 4k handgun and I use Svempa S40 (L) :D.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Stick with Opalo +101. Until at least 2k, maybe more. AND NEVER STICK A DANTE TO ANY STARKHOV! Those days are gone forever! :laugh: (unless you have a Mod 117)

129 is also still not bad with dante.

Anyway, a regular (non SIB) weapon begins to become sensible from HA ~4-5. Before that, only use those when you want fun (big loss is guaranteed).

try the breer m2a for starters until you have 1000+ in those skills

I spent a bit of time looking for a "hunker down"(when loots are bad) carbine to replace the opala+106. While there is no exact substitute the best economy I came up with is the m1a with a 102. I'm not sure if there is an (L) amp that would be a good fit with the m2a??

James

first decide if you want a blp or laser weapon
then decide if you want a handgun or rifle

if blp then start with the emik30 then the svempa40 then the emik50
Max the stats of one and perhaps buy another of that type or move up as i showed

unfortunately there aren't any cheap rifle options with SIB in BLP

if laser then start with the opalo or M2100 (TT weapons)
use those until maxed then if you stick with rifle then use Breer m1 then m2
i recommend the M1 because you will have better stats on it than the m2 and they are cheaper markup than m2's

if HG then go with the M2100, breer p1, p2, p3, korss 380, korss400 and you'll likely stick with the 400's. they are nice.

eventually get a non (L) weapon too
for HG i'd say an ep22 or ep40 because they are both affordable
for rifle get the A&P brave ME or justifier MK2

if you want blp rifle then the GDC97 or AS97 are nice and you can add a beast amp.
beyond the power of these you are looking at spending lots of money.

but it will be awhile before you max the guns i mentioned anyways

I spent a bit of time looking for a "hunker down"(when loots are bad) carbine to replace the opala+106. While there is no exact substitute the best economy I came up with is the m1a with a 102. I'm not sure if there is an (L) amp that would be a good fit with the m2a??

James

the (L) amps suck and you will basically lose all effeciency from paying the markup of one of these terrible decay items.
a102 or a201 are the best eco amps.

WoW thanks for all the replies my bro gave me a justifier 2 my laser skills now are over 2000.I have nemisis armor 5a Plates.With the justifer when will i max my skills.what's the best amp to use.I'm gonna try sme of the wapons u guys sugeseted.I mean it's fun to get 1 shot kills but know i'm wasting ammo.
Many Thanks Michael :p

WoW thanks for all the replies my bro gave me a justifier 2 my laser skills now are over 2000.I have nemisis armor 5a Plates.With the justifer when will i max my skills.what's the best amp to use.I'm gonna try sme of the wapons u guys sugeseted.I mean it's fun to get 1 shot kills but know i'm wasting ammo.
Many Thanks Michael :p

You will be losing a lot of money using the MkII with 2k in LWT/Rifle.

You can attach just about any amp to the MkII, as long as they don't add more than 22.5 damage.

I've been trying the M2a with an Eamp-12. Doesn't seem to be too bad. You are only .5 over the max. The 12 has the best economy of all the "E"'s. I have not done any true economy checks so if someone thinks this is really bad please speak up.

The prices on the 12's is real low too. tt+2 or 3

James

so breers for hangdun and rifle until maxed?
and then keep moving on?

Back