Votes: 39 15.9%
  • UL OA103 Mining Amp

Votes: 7 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice idea :D
Went for the ModFap SGA ofcource .... :wtg:

Great Great thread :yay:

Mod fap SGA is quite a find, but there isn't a loot window to stare at :rolleyes:

Rei's Muluk-Hir FTW!

5 almost full TT Items

it has to go to Rei's Muluk-Hir.

The muluk hir for sure! :eek: The most extreme loot window I've ever seen! :D A well worth loot and probably one to remember :laugh:

Voted TP-run.
All other are not real, by that i mean... not normal and impossible to duplicate.
But.. That TP-run was a BIG suprice to those that was there.

They wen basure fore only that. Mod-fap and Muluk hir is to uber to grasp fore most of us. But that TP-run hof...... :D

You put that stupid TP run loot in there and left out invi's Rocket Launcher BP? Hands down the best crafting loot of the SGA? :rolleyes:

:loco:

You put that stupid TP run loot in there and left out invi's Rocket Launcher BP? Hands down the best crafting loot of the SGA? :rolleyes:

:loco:

So I am loco, eh...? Well... this thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/about-entropiaforum/176631-best-loot-2009-a.html was for the nominations for this poll. Nowhere in that thread was there a link or a screenshot of Invi's rocket launcher. Had it been there, I would of course added it. So I guess the question is...

Where were YOU during the nominations? :)

So I am loco, eh...? Well... this thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/about-entropiaforum/176631-best-loot-2009-a.html was for the nominations for this poll. Nowhere in that thread was there a link or a screenshot of Invi's rocket launcher. Had it been there, I would of course added it. So I guess the question is...

Where were YOU during the nominations? :)

To answer yours questions,

Yes definitely :silly2:

And probably out killing a bazillion more hogglo... still no joy :(

To answer yours questions,

Yes definitely :silly2:

And probably out killing a bazillion more hogglo... still no joy :(

Well hopefully YOU will get a loot from those Hogglo worthy of consideration for the Best Loot of 2010 :thumbup:

So get to killing!! :yay:

Just based on markup I've got to go with mod fap SGA. Mod Merc SGA would be runner up.

just have to be the fap, mod is god :bowdown:

S V :tiphat:

Ehm what you say there were 2 MM sga looted? :scratch2:

Well hopefully YOU will get a loot from those Hogglo worthy of consideration for the Best Loot of 2010 :thumbup:

So get to killing!! :yay:

Thats the dream ;)

well
taking the skills my friend had,
the finder he was using
and the circunstacies...
i believe non beats idalecio
a relativly noob getting such a high silent ath

Ehm what you say there were 2 MM sga looted? :scratch2:

Definetly confirmed 3.

Mod Fap and Rei's loot are the 2 most Uber, but it depends what you like more...

Mod Fap maybe is worth more(Not that ADJ M450 and UL M450 are small MU either :rolleyes: ), but if you like a crazy looking loot window with many items, Rei's is better ;)

hehe, well I had to vote for my own "LONGTOOTH UBER all items"

But there are so many good ones for 2009.

I have to go with the Muluk... I mean seriously, that has to be one of the sexiest loot windows EVER.
Closely - incredibly close - followed by the modfap. Can you imagine how that guy felt? Single most sought after loot in EU to someone who just thought he'd gamble for it.. and he hit the jackpot!

:wtg:

Avery's was a stunner too, but I think he's too used to that kind of loot by now lol

Averys Mod Merc SGA.
Mostly cause ive never ever seen a dead Neo Sharp :eek:

Gonna have to go with Rei's loot, of course the modfap has the most value in markup but, 2 discoveries with an ATH and all those item's, that's just sweet :p
And, more toys = more fun than 1 toy.

Why avery's modmerc, weren't there 3 looted? That guy always loots good shit so that aint special anyways! I voted the modfap! It went to (for me anyways) uknown noob and it is a modfap :D

Why avery's modmerc, weren't there 3 looted? That guy always loots good shit so that aint special anyways! I voted the modfap! It went to (for me anyways) uknown noob and it is a modfap :D

Indeed why Avery's ModMerc?? If you wanna put a ModMerc in the Poll then add Strykers ModMerc SGA because he was the first to ever loot one...

BTW my vote goes to the Mod Fap SGA

obvs MM, but Stryker's one.

My vote goes for Modfap SGA. It's pretty much one of a kind :D

Indeed why Avery's ModMerc?? If you wanna put a ModMerc in the Poll then add Strykers ModMerc SGA because he was the first to ever loot one...

BTW my vote goes to the Mod Fap SGA

Because it was nominated. No conspiracy at work here... I asked for nominations in another thread. Strykers loot was never mentioned. I did not intentionally exclude anyone from this. I also did not have the time to search through every thread from 2009 HoF Forum. To be honest, I did not know Stryker looted one until now. I even had to ask Avery what the pistol is in his loot window... and he confirmed it was a MM.

Back