Selling: Best Shop - Genesis

Oziris

Guardian
Society
AVA
Osiris
Best Shop - Genesis Star Tower B Block C Shop

Hello, I sell my shop. This shop is on the place in Genesis just front of the TP. Its part of the best shop of entropia. Genesis is just near new arrivals, its easy to put in your map and to build a bisness, a really good affair, so:

- Shop Genesis Star Tower B Block C Shop 6
- Maintenance Fee Due: 2008 - 09 - 10
- Access: public
- End of auction: (7 days after the first bid)
- Items inside : 0

- Start Bidding: 15 500 Peds
- Buyout: 25 500 Peds

:tux: Good luck :wtg: !

Last edited:
when you are rdy for bid below 10k i'll be back

answer : :wtg: Bump :laugh:

I have just had new information ;) , so :

Startbid changed :cool:

Bump ! :wtg:

U a bit expensive. but free bump.

Why are you selling the 'best shop' so soon ?

does seem very expensive for what it is, you can get a small shop in emeral mall for sameish price

gl with sale + bump

Yea but Osiris is special :) Sorry for trolling:))

Bump ! :cowboy:

Last edited:
Bump of the last week-end of july 2008 !

:popcorn:

After 2 month still not sold. Maybe the price is too high? Im still interested - but price has to be below 9k

I' ll see in 2 or 3 years perhaps.

Gl ! :)

Public Offer

Willing to Bid 9k

is the shop in twin PA or emeralds mall :confused:

GL selling the shop when you about to recieve offers of 9-11k lemme know :rolleyes:

Don't be stupid and read the first post. :cool:

order of the best sites of shops curently on distance :

1 PA (New arrivals)
2 New Oxford (New arrivals)
3 Genesis
4 Treasure Island City
5 Twin Peaks
6 Omegaton
7 Emerald Lake
8 Sakura
9 CND
10 CND / CP

About the time access since TP (to the first shop) :

1 Treasure Island City
2 Genesis
3 Twin Peaks/Emerald Lake/PA
4 Sakura
5 Omegaton
6 New Oxford
7 CND /CP

The time access and the facility of access about one shop is the first point if you want to do a real bisness for a long time.

bid curently : 9k
start bid : 15k 500 (Buyout 25k500)
launching of sale: 7 days after starbid

Bump ! :)

Expensive ... but free dump :)

yea, well for new arrivals the ones with low ped cards, yes, it's true they pass through genesis.

honestly, tho, i haven't personally been to genesis in about a year.

i had a shop in genesis for a bit before the malls came in and i recall selling that for 8k. so imo, your 9k offer looks pretty stellar as i figured these shops would go down in value with the malls.

atlantis shop i know of sold like 23k this week, and your shop should not be valued even close to a highly trafficed spot like that.

but to the right guy with advertising and good prices a genesis shop has a lot of item points and can build a good business. but for that right to sell those items ~10k is prolly the highest you're ever gonna get for this space, unless mind ark makes genesis the new spawn point for incoming avatars or something, which i'm sure they're not.

anyhow gl with it.

My offer stands alone Why?

Thanks Skippy I believe you comments are right re the price value for this shop..
My bid is still standing alone at 9K (9000ped) ... Why ?
Is it the best you are going to get for this shop?
Is it close to the true value of this shop ?
Or has the shop market stoped dead ?
Once again This is a open honist offer of (9000ped)..

the last shop (large) to sell at genesis was 12220ped
the last shop (small) to sell at genesis was (unknown)
the last booth to sell at genesis was 10000ped
is yours a small or large?

and i might be wrong but a 2nd floor at twin just sold for 38-40k (unconfirmed)

good luck and bump

buck

Ya its a small shop. Its the first shop at TP in this town.

The Booth at 10k peds is in the same tower but not at the TP.

Bump :)

Offer still the highest

My 9000ped offer still the highest. FREE BUMP for the day

the last shop (large) to sell at genesis was 12220ped
the last shop (small) to sell at genesis was (unknown)
the last booth to sell at genesis was 10000ped
is yours a small or large?

and i might be wrong but a 2nd floor at twin just sold for 38-40k (unconfirmed)

good luck and bump

buck

Yep, it would be quite crazy to sell it for 9k...

My 9000ped offer still the highest. FREE BUMP for the day

Sorry, but why are you so proud of your offer? It's a bad offer...put a few more k there and you may reach the starting bid.

Sorry guys, I just hate when people lie...
Like you can buy a shop in a mall for this price???
Please tell me the seller and I may buy it. Really! For 15k....

To the ones who asks why I don't buy it: becouse I just bought (not for 10k) a booth and don't have money left...

Kind of a BUMP :)

If this shop was that good an offer it was sold many month ago.

Don't sell for 9k!! :eek: I can understand that you don't seem to accept this bid, but seriously, this bid is way too low! :rolleyes:

This is one of the best, maybe the best shop in Genesis, even tho it isn't the most populated shopping place, this shop is the first thing everyone will see when they come to the Genesis Center! :yay:

Therefore as well, this is the most valuable shop in Genesis, and as shown earlier, the shops at Genesis are actually sold for more than 10k! :eek:

So.. If anyone seriously wants this shop, I suggest they bring in a serious offer :) The shop market might just have stalled a bit.. Just look in the malls and you see plenty of closed shops as many of the owners don't even pays they're fee theese days!

All the luck for the seller of this shop, I've been there lot's of times :)

And for the future buyers, happy bidding! :yay:

point of view

Fact 1, A shop in a apartment tower is only worth what the public are willing to pay for it. It seems to me that if your shop in a tower block is worth more , then wouldn't you expect that bids would come at a faster pace?.

Fact 2, Your shop has been listed for 2 months and still no real offers except mine 9000peds. Are there hidden bidders ? If so please let us all know and that will stop me bidding.

Fact 3, If this shop in a apartment tower is worth more then place it in the auctions and see if you get more for it than you paid. I am willing to bid on it in auction if your opening bid is more realistic. and as stated by others in this forum (over priced) at 15,500ped..

Fact 4, I understand the need to sell without auction fees and the saving that can be made. Might your opening price reflect this saving to your potential buyers? not to me but to others.

Fact 5, Yes i am proud to offer you a fair price and stand by it till i am out bidded, only then will i consider a increase offer. I personaly dont believe in hidden bidding. I prefer to place it in the forum and see what happenes..

May you be lucky to sell at your price.

Back