<---- beware

I figure by now we should have more than enough reports on this guy for MA to step in... Honestly I'm still eagerly awaiting for an answer from the support case I sent in about ol' Jeff a few days back, let's just hope it's not another generic reply :)

@ Studley, wish I could have been around for that confrontation, I barely missed it too :silly2:

Error said:
u handed boar to a guy u don't really knew too much about him? :duh:

Error

No, you misread me. He pm'd me to sell it to me. He's ripped off a few of my soc mates, so I wanted to help out anyone who got scammed by him.

JC

i met up with this fool about 12 hours ago in chimera canyon and he was wanting me to take him on a tp run. I am well aware of this guy as i am one of the people that he had scammed, kind of (he only got a pair of goblin shins and goblin thighs, both together valued about 50 pec) I got screenshots of this whole conversation, and at this point, im not even sure hes aware that i know about him as he was yet still trying to scam 7 peds out of me :duh:

its ok, i got plans for him, only my soc knows so until i do it, we'll keep it shush, but i will hopefully be gettin in touch with people he ahs scammed

Cant wait till his enitre mission to scam is collapsed.

Since MA dont seem to do much, but they havent seen my support case yet, its up to the community to deal now.

Now to use the smiley, watch out kids.

bannana2.gif

:handjob:

All the scammer haters of the world unite!

Count me in btw ;)

as of 03:00 2006-09-04 MA time

he has been seen selling tickets to CND now at argus, zeus, phoenix and PA

for 15 ped

the little germ

Ok, looks like some of you guys have sent in support cases, so let's see what happens here. If nothing happens, we can all bombard MA :D

I didn't file a complaint just because he did not scam from me, simply asked for stuff and I turned him down.

Like I said before, this is the best way to deal with this kind of soc-jumping thief - just don't 'lend' stuff if you are asked for it - almost always smells to me...the genuine newbs will try to get along themselves. So,don't do it and if people say they are going to deposit - let them do it :laugh:

In time, the genuine people can be helped as trust improves, but sounds like the weasel Jeffrey was being given stuff soon after being met...

His only thrill in life is building up his pedcard at our expense, so let's take that pleasure out of his miserable life - and all the others like him.

he tried this to me to.... i told him to apply in the soc terminal and that should follow the river N from atlas and then he would make it on his own

Java JC said:
Error

No, you misread me. He pm'd me to sell it to me. He's ripped off a few of my soc mates, so I wanted to help out anyone who got scammed by him.

JC

ow well my bad i'm sorry :)

Hi All

I know we all complain about scammers etc etc. But as this is supposed to be a "real" world game should'nt we accept that this will happen, hell, it happens in real life.

It is not as if he/she is stealing we are voluntarily lending him stuff. If I came up to you in the street (RW) and asked you to lend me money you would'nt so why should the game be any different.

What we need are strategies to make life miserable for the scammers such as a scammers list on EF and EP (just names and normal method of scam, not pages of oh he did this to me) , and maybe some sort of approval process for new members in societies.

We all put real money into the game and we need to treat this money like real money instead of just giving to any Tom, Harry and his Dick and then crying, he scammed me.

Eminem Jeffrey Tony

Hes done the same to me/us. Asking for loaning armor and peds and asking for Tpruns.

DONT trust him.

Just a heads up, I spotted our jeff he's part of the "Honest Entropians" soc now.

Yup had the same, wanted to join the soc, I asked him where and how old and he told me 46 and from new york, I referred him to CAC who reported to me that the guy 'fessed up that he was from Romania :rolleyes: and started asking for peds.

Nikki said:
Just a heads up, I spotted our jeff he's part of the "Honest Entropians" soc now.

Seems our Jeff is trying to be ironic now. :)

He surely dont spell like a 46 y old. :D

But then we all know the deal.

AkiranBlade said:
Yup had the same, wanted to join the soc, I asked him where and how old and he told me 46 and from new york, I referred him to CAC who reported to me that the guy 'fessed up that he was from Romania :rolleyes: and started asking for peds.

hehe.. well. just a quicky. 20 mins and he was back out on the street. We wannt nothing to do with ppl like him and his moral.

Nikki said:

Doens anyone know what other nicks he use?

Well I got my support case back finally and it was just the "well the logs show it was a normal trade... contact your local police" :rolleyes:

I hope you guys do a bit better on your cases at least

Well I had the pleasure of meeting Tony in Chimera.

He chatted to me asking to join Terra Verde. Sadly I'm not as dumb as I look - just as I said no, he logged out (hence I say bye halfway through the convo). He logged back in and continued:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The most amusing part is that once he realised I wasn't falling for it, he tried to bribe us with his scammed armour parts. Apparently he doesn't have the Echidna TP...

Sadly he didn't reply to my farewell. I wonder why. lol

EDIT: He's already in another society. So I confronted him again at Chimera:

Does this guy ever give up? :laugh:

Last edited:
lmao, 'bye sweet cheeks, :)', luv it

studley said:

lol if I meet scammers, I try my best to creep them out. Usually coming onto them in public chat is enough to embarass them and provide a few minutes of entertainment. Don't worry - I'm not like that to normal people. ;)

I don't think he likes me. I feel rejected now. :D

studley said:

i think from now on we should just refer to him as "sweet cheeks" oh god i'm laughing so hard.

My fun hasn't ended. I'm actually looking for him, but sadly he's trying to avoid me. I wonder why... but I am afraid he could report me for harassment.

:tongue2:

Got my support case answered.

04 Sep 2006 MindArk Support:
Hi,

Thank you for reporting, we will investigate this further and take appropriate actions.

its left 'in progress' so i probaly need to reply, since Idont see a nice discussion about kittens going on. :)
What should i say, bleh?

I still got jeff on frieinds list, havent pmed him yet, which is why i want friends to show on the continent map!, then i could track him.

He's in Twin right now trying it again

After reading this post, I'm very amazed at the lengths someone would go through to get free things. The sad part of this is the trust that is lost by so many people. Just by going through these threads, I see how many kind and generous people there are in EU, and, although I'm not surprised by it, it's a shame that someone can come along and spoil it all. I think we all do need to take a bit of time with someone before offering items to him/her.
Is there a society this scumbag hasn't joined?!?! I really like the idea of being able to see your friends (or "friends") on the map. He's still on my list too. wouldn't we have a blast: 100 members swarming him all at once! :laugh:

Please don't lose your trust, everyone. there are a lot of honest people here, and I don't want to see this taken away because of the scammers that do show up. :)

Max Covenant said:
Please don't lose your trust, everyone. there are a lot of honest people here, and I don't want to see this taken away because of the scammers that do show up. :)

Well when he was in our society, I could have leneded him some spare armour, i had it at my apartment at the time, full goblin. I just said sorry i dont have any but this one im wearing. I also siad i got no ammo and i only own one gun when i owned about 6 :laugh:
He was in the society aswell which i should trust. But what made me not lend anything is because when i usually lend something, the person hands it to somone else who then loses it. Like if i lend a ruber some other guy takes it, uss it, sticks it up thier ass and says "I lost it".

I still trust many others, i trust my society, and some people on friends list, hopefully everyone else trusts me. Exept people who dont know will always not know wether to trust or not.
We all just got to know eachother better, well still things can screw up like n the other post about running away when lending something.

Someday jefferey will have whats coming to him. as long i have a better gun and skills then him, im sure i can face him down in pvp3.
Im not sure but i think he has stopped, as he had a gun and goblin on earlier, maybe about to hunt? He has shot stuff though his professional standing shows something laser sniper.

i shouldnt say this as he may be readin, but remember the name 'cindy', :p

Yep same story here lasted about a couple of hours and then kicked thanks to a very observant Colonel (thanks Buxxy) ;)

This was a few days ago had a bit of a website crash so didn't know about this thread until now

But we are warning everyone about Jeffrey too so thats another 160 members that know about him in my soc all telling other ppl :D

Back