Price Check Bifrost

That would be one of the best swords to skill up to mod nano, so don't give it out cheap if you are selling one. There is also rent potential so i guess if you put it up to auction it could reach 40-50k easily.
It's a shortblade, not longblade.

That would be one of the best swords to skill up to mod nano, so don't give it out cheap if you are selling one. There is also rent potential so i guess if you put it up to auction it could reach 40-50k easily.
That Bifrost is one of a kind, and its a shortblade, you can skill to nano mod a lifetime and still wont reach it :)

I dont have one, I was just curious of the price. And it is a shortblade not a longblade

That Bifrost is one of a kind, and its a shortblade, you can skill to nano mod a lifetime and still wont reach it :)
I didnt know it was unique however :(

I dont have one, I was just curious of the price. And it is a shortblade not a longblade

I didnt know it was unique however :(
Yes, its the one Tzepu looted from Osseo.

Anyone know who owns it?

Anyone know who owns it?
MA
A soc mate owned it and lend it to another soc mate whom got locked and MA "owns" it now without any further info ...

MA
A soc mate owned it and lend it to another soc mate whom got locked and MA "owns" it now without any further info ...
I thought he owned PoD?
He owned this one too?

If someone selling I may be interested to buy

Its on a locked account, and been there for along time now.
dont think we will see that blade anytime soon unless ma decide to drop another.

Back