Marcoldman

Guardian
Society
Swedich Drunken Wikings
Mark Oldman Oldman
Where to hunt big ass Exas from now?:scratch2:

Thanks!:wtg:

:cool:Mark:cool:

En mass and without distraction? Nowhere.

South of Twins and around Akmuul TP you'll find some biggish ones, but the spawn's pretty mixed. I think that's about as good as it gets on the planet. There's a Stalker dome on CND iirc, not certain about that though.

Edit: CND Dome 7 :)

There's a Stalker dome on CND iirc, not certain about though.

Nope unfortunatly no more, some big exa are in dome 5 but mixed with big snables as i remember.
The old big exas dome is empty now (dome 7).

Nope unfortunatly no more, there is some in dome 5 but they are mixed with big snables as i remember.
The old big exas dome is empty now (dome 7).

Ah OK, I rarely go to CND so I was going off info in Entropia Directory, which must be out of date.

Big Exas can be found 2 minor hops N/NE from Sakura, but beware, you will have to fight some evil troxies as well :)

Northwest of akmuul island, and in LA9 (north from akmuul island). I've hunted prowlers and stalkers around there. Beware though, there are other mobs around as well..

South of Twins and around Akmuul TP you'll find some biggish ones, but the spawn's pretty mixed. I think that's about as good as it gets on the planet. There's a Stalker dome on CND iirc, not certain about that though.

Up to Old Alpha but I didnt see any bigger maturities. Spawn i just E and N/E from stables near twin.

S from twin Dominant is biggest I think.

Near the stable in Twin Peaks I have seen till alpha.. There are lots of Dominant Exas there.. other then exas Faucervix can be there...

they have all big asses :smirk:

Exoland is gone now?

Yes that LA is big Armax now.

I sent a friend of mine there to hunt Exa i told her it wouldnt be a problem for her to hunt in that LA. But as they have changed the Exa to Armax she had a hard time surviving more then one hit :laugh:

I told her to listen to my explenation where to go, and laughed a bit. The day after i whent to Exa LA and found out she had gone to the right one so i had to apologise to her for laughing.

Even though i sent her to a big Armax LA we still are friends.

Yeah thats bad i liked exo land... any more advice?

Back