BIG Industries Quad-Wing Giveaway

new tickets out!!!

with sharpened teeth they may slow you down, but at least you're safe from poison on this ground

Sorry for so many questions, but the ticket is easily accessible by any player, right?, I mean its not surrounded by 20 vicious mods or something that a low or normal player couldn't get..

Sorry for so many questions, but the ticket is easily accessible by any player, right?, I mean its not surrounded by 20 vicious mods or something that a low or normal player couldn't get..

yes, there may be mobs around, however i always put it in an area that wont require you to train an army of mobs from the area just to look around :) you may however run into 1 or 2 troublesome critters

two legs? who said the tickets were hangin out with 2 legged mobs? maybe they're right?...

No clue for today? I have a slight idea on what LA the ticket might be, but I'm still not sure.:confused:

with extra jaws it comes for you quickly, treasure lies in the border of its territory...

I gotta take my hat off to you guys, very well hidden ticket this is!
Already scanned the borders of the supposed LA at least 4 times by now...

New Hint is appreciated :)
Nice event, keep it up guys!

I got to the land area,but can barely walk around much without getting slaughtered.dunno how ppl manage to look thru the whole area,:scratch2:
well,waiting for the next clue which'll hopefully narrow the search parameters:yup:

this ticket finds itself at home with only the most recently remodeled company of creatures

Well, that's 3 laps around the LA running on the border all the time ('cept when you need flying) :p

I'm having a blast looking for this ticket... But i'm almost giving up!
The ticket must be super hidden or the clues are poor or the "searchers" suck :p
By now i must have the ticket stuck under a wheel of my car!

lol i agree... i have searched all over the place and still no luck here either. i do know the clues given are a little confusing when he firsts says sharp teeth may slow you down. Then says 1 or 2 troublesome critters. then with the 2 legs part maybe? then with extra jaws.( curious to know if info comes from wiki or not?) and last he clues in with remodeled creatures. it all points to 2 areas both of which have nothing but troublesome critters :p

On the western border Of the Western land A tree once stood, a simple stump to rest your feet may be near to what you seek

After I found Johan's ticket I thought I give this one a try too and after an hour of search with the help of the last clue on the LA I finally spoted the ticket and got killed like 10 times by those vicious monsters but in the end I found it!:yay:

02.jpg

022.jpg

gratz for another ticket found!! :yay:

the bad thing is, i was there at least two times :mad: :scratch2:

new ticket has been placed,

first clue is a reminder: I will not place a ticket on a land more than once ;)

yes, there may be mobs around, however i always put it in an area that wont require you to train an army of mobs from the area just to look around :) you may however run into 1 or 2 troublesome critters

LA7 is not exactly an area with where you only run into 1 or 2 troublesome critters... more likely dozen :silly2:

LA7 is not exactly an area with where you only run into 1 or 2 troublesome critters... more likely dozen :silly2:

Keep in mind clues I give are accurate up until someone finds the ticket, then a new ticket is placed in a new location. The clues to follow should help guide the way from that point forward ;)

be assured that this ticket is hidden in a place of complete safety from the local wildlife ;)

i found the ticket or one ticket, not sure if its the right one. :confused: and i can´t pick it up

showimage.php

edit: why are my screenshots not showing??:mad:

Last edited:
Did you upload it to the PCF gallery? I just found a ticket as well. Wonder which ticket is this real ticket. :laugh: (by the way the ticket may have been off by a millimeter from where it is shown on my screenie; I've been having computer issues and had to pick it up before relogging, then I tried to place it where it was for the pic)

i found the ticket or one ticket, not sure if its the right one. :confused: and i can´t pick it up

ticket_found2.jpg

Thats actually a ticket to one of my first events ever, fish in a barrel that is inside the cabin at OLA#01 for decoration, sorry if there was some confusion, however the OP did state that the ticket would have this events name on it ;) Looks like there will be another one soon for you to find though!

Did you upload it to the PCF gallery? I just found a ticket as well. Wonder which ticket is this real ticket. :laugh: (by the way the ticket may have been off by a millimeter from where it is shown on my screenie; I've been having computer issues and had to pick it up before relogging, then I tried to place it where it was for the pic)

Congratz Marie :) that was fast! That one was only viewable when the turret was turned a specific direction, otherwise the base of the gun covered it completely lol

Final ticket going out this weekend, stay tuned!

edit: why are my screenshots not showing??:mad:

you used the URL of the page of the screenshot, you need to use the direct link code down below the image to the right ;)

Woot, big grats Marie. Excellent spot as usual Meculus, I checked around the fert, and in the house at Treke land, and Atrax area, but then decided to head off to ark, (making great use of 1st event reward!).:cool: Grats again!!

So it's confirmed, I am officially cursed from winning the Lost My Ticket Event. I can win any event in EU except Hugh's/Johan's lost ticket event, even if said event involves the finding a ticket (wasn't sure about that part until today). :laugh:

I knew the "safe from mobs" clue would be useful. It really narrowed down the possibilities, although this ticket still required a couple passes through all the turret and watery areas to find, since it was placed in such an excellent position.

Gz on finding the ticket.

I checked all the turrets and the roof of buildings several times with no luck. Even carried a stucked ava to Nea's.

I must say, as the turret is always following the ava, that without the angle you have in the screenshot is almost impossible to see it. And I would never use that angle when searching for something.

gratz Marie :yay:

yea, the clue was very easy to follow and the turrets were first things i checked but you were there first and won.
use your new lvl in ticket-sensing this weekend at johans event and damn this curse :wtg:

Back