big mistake

I think you are not supposed to make fun off ppl that lose 38000peds I bet you won’t like if someone made fun off you. :mad:

-rep

Giving -rep for a joke is just stupid.
I can joke about it because if he can afford to deposit 38k ped into a game in one month then he can afford to LOOOOOOOSE!!!! 38k ped.

-rep to you Xing, you give out minus reps as soon as you can and you just keep getting them back.

Last edited:
I bought 3 lotto tickets last night for a dollar each. I figured I probably had about an 85% to win the jackpot, but surely if I missed that I'd at least win a few hundred grand.

Well, guess how much I won?

NOTHING!

What the fuck. There is something wrong with the NY lottery commission. I think I'll call a lawyer.

Saw the title and assumed you were referring to something relating to Kimmi...

Perhaps you should be more careful.

(That's what condoms are for)

LOOOOOL....

:thumbup:

I bought 3 lotto tickets last night for a dollar each. I figured I probably had about an 85% to win the jackpot, but surely if I missed that I'd at least win a few hundred grand.

NOTHING!

What the fuck. There is something wrong with the NY lottery commission. I think I'll call a lawyer.

ok ... LMAO!!

NOTHING!

Woohoo... I just checked my numbers and I won $3 USD

Woot, I’m a lottery winner :cool:

I spent $5 on tickets though :scratch2:

NOTHING!

lol, I bought one too, it was a 5$ ticket..and I won 5 bux from it. Ok by me but my soc mates already think im mad lucky :D

I think you are not supposed to make fun off ppl that lose 38000peds I bet you won’t like if someone made fun off you. :mad:

-rep

I just trying to help.. :D
lol but its just too funny not to laugh a lill :)
If i were done that too, i would LMAO my self few weeks for my silly brain to do such a thing :p

anyway,i still can't believe that any1 would spend 3800$ in 1 month without getting anything out of it.i think not even MA is THIS greedy:D

anyway,i still can't believe that any1 would spend 3800$ in 1 month without getting anything out of it.i think not even MA is THIS greedy:D

Well, this is called an extreme case...of....something....

Who the hell would spend that much cash, when their losses were piling that high.

Hell, if I even had 38k $ to spend, Id put it into LA's, not hunting.

At least not that kind of hunting, :eek:

Anyone would know that after the first 100,000 ped loss, no matter what, your not gonna recoup that anytime soon.

What the hell were you wanting to loot? A mod fap?
Even then you would have lost.

Would you have been happier with a 33k scip?
Fine, but your still down a crapload.

Obviously somethings wrong here.
Anyways, you have my condolences.
Gl in the future,
Tamn

i cant understand how can make 38 k depo in 1 month ,and loost all,only many globals.:mad:and others ,no depo ,but ath,big hofs etc..
is not really..:mad::mad::confused:

Did he?

Where did he say he lost anything?

He said "Cant understand how can make 38 k depo in 1 month and loost all"

That doesnt even make sense.

He didnt say "how can I make 38k depo"

and "loost"? wtf is that? :laugh:

Maybe, he's just wondering how anyone could lose 38k, heard it on the grapevine maybe, he's not actually saying he did, is he? :scratch2:

If he did.. then he's a moron, plain and simple :D

anyone else who is inclined to follow there lead and lose this amount can call me and send me the coin i will happily refund them half meaning we are all happy . your in greed avirivce etc

Did he?

Maybe, he's just wondering how anyone could lose 38k, heard it on the grapevine maybe, he's not actually saying he did, is he? :scratch2:

He is Spanish i think we can forgive his spelling and grammar mistakes dont you? And if you can't figure out he meant lost or loose from" loost' you need to concentrate just a little longer on post's before going into smartarse mode.

I await your reply in fluent Spanish with all spelling and grammar correct. :laugh:

Last edited:
What was your mining rank #3? :scratch2: the game gave back, your skills must had increased dramatically, thats like 10 months plus deposits for a lot of us. You should calculate your skills as part of your return, though thats not gonna cover the loses. Crafting is something that most players prep for, trying to work their way up to bpc before even considering clicking on some expensive bp 100's of times and I have a suspicion you had it on full condition.

U can not force this game, if you could... it wouldnt exists.

Mira...

Hay otros juegos...

Más baratos...

No los puedo mencionar aquí...pero son RPG..y porque no te compras algun shooter...?

Y minear ampeado en CND es una total locura en serio...

Pero lo que no entiendo es que eres el numero tres en mineria!!!Que paso??

La mayoria de lo que han dicho es cierto deberias desacelerar demasiado tu nivel de juego..

Im just giving him advice in his language....maybe that works..:(

What i like most about these thread is that a random player who mostly is unknown to everyone posts a whining thread in very bad english how much he lost in a week and than never posts here again.

Fake Fail!

Well let's say he did lost that much and he is not lying. His feeling might be genuine but the numbers just are not correct.
Loosing money when you play is ok, if you buy gear it's not a loss, because all above 100%MU is a loss already. I do understand the feelings perhaps find a new mentor, it's never too late to learn.
And if you really lost so much.. I geuss you could afford it.

Did he?

"Loost" is where chinese birds sleep at night.
It may also be where loot sleeps which would explain someone not getting any and losing loads while the loot slumbers....or more likely, someone who loses that ridiculous amount is a pillock and shouldn't be allowed out with any type of payment card.

Was that 38k ped or dollars I'm wondering too?

t

"Loost" is where chinese birds sleep at night.
It may also be where loot sleeps which would explain someone not getting any and losing loads while the loot slumbers....or more likely, someone who loses that ridiculous amount is a pillock and shouldn't be allowed out with any type of payment card.

Was that 38k ped or dollars I'm wondering too?

t

Or Yen ? or Pounds? or piles of dung? or bottles of sweat?

I just trying to help.. :D
lol but its just too funny not to laugh a lill :)
If i were done that too, i would LMAO my self few weeks for my silly brain to do such a thing :p

Yeah maybe you find it funny because you play on someone else 15$ month.:mad:

Yeah right you will be really happy to lose 3800$.:scratch2:

There is beter places for jokes...

PS. LMAO at you and your ‘15$ experiment’ mafia –reping me (don’t you know you can connect ppl on EF by doing little search)?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
He is Spanish i think we can forgive his spelling and grammar mistakes dont you? And if you can't figure out he meant lost or loose from" loost' you need to concentrate just a little longer on post's before going into smartarse mode.

I await your reply in fluent Spanish with all spelling and grammar correct. :laugh:

I think you got hold of the wrong end of the stick.

Im the last person to knock someones grammer/written english, my soc is full of non english born people, and of course I can see past typo's, further-more, my own writing skills have never been 100% and Im the first to admit that.

My end of the stick however is seeing someone's FIRST post moaning about loot, and depositing what I imagine alot of money, and losing it fast.

He obviously has some grasp of the english language, as we can see, so why not write a few more chapters and explain more?

Other-wise it just looks like trolling to me, as opposed to looking for some advise.

My post may have come across as "smartarse" to you, I rather saw it as tounge-in-cheek mode.

Oh and if I was in a position where I had the idea to post on a forum, asking for help, and yes, in spanish.. I would at least go to the effort of asking for some help with it.

Seems if I was going to make the effort, and it been my first post, then yes, I would go that extra mile.

He didnt.

NOTHING!

What a ticket to have 85% of getting the jackpot - seams like you only throw in some fancy numbers...

Isnt EU according to MA and swedish laws not a lottery? So why are you compareing it to a lottery? - Only want to flame a bit?

PS: Yeah call your lawyer they are happily filing a case for you and fight several years in court as long as you pay them enough and you easily can loose more than 38k ped or 28k us$

You lost 38k ped in a month? How did that happen:scratch2:
btw most that get ATH and big hofs have been playing for long time and/or have depo alot to i think.

hmm well I've been playing for 2 and half years, used to deposit mostly because of my coloring but I stopped that a long time ago especially seeing how RL got in the way funny how that happens. Couple weeks ago I got my first big hof of almost 9K :D ofc I'm down to 1k but that's because I spent 6k on the RL centurion coat from entropia outfitters, then got myself Bear Armor UL and a couple sexy clothes for my avatar. then it's hunting and ofc coloring skills. But still I can have fun with 500 peds hunting and have been for a few months now.

So 38k ya I dont feel sorry something should have click it did with me. and I didnt spend even half of that for the entire period of me playing...

What a ticket to have 85% of getting the jackpot - seams like you only throw in some fancy numbers...

Isnt EU according to MA and swedish laws not a lottery? So why are you compareing it to a lottery? - Only want to flame a bit?

PS: Yeah call your lawyer they are happily filing a case for you and fight several years in court as long as you pay them enough and you easily can loose more than 38k ped or 28k us$

uhhhh LMAO, No more jokes for Centech... even the dumb ones get taken seriously!

Craft OA 101 for 1 month. With a liittttllleee luck you can easily loose 38k...pfff

Fucking hell dude, if you cant see that as a joke you wont ever see what the truth is.

Are you really that stupid? :scratch2:

i cant understand how can make 38 k depo in 1 month ,and loost all,only many globals.:mad:and others ,no depo ,but ath,big hofs etc..
is not really..:mad::mad::confused:

So who is your mentor? I'd like to ridicule him for allowing you to spend this much.

Back