BIG Night got me thinking !!

CAC

Old Alpha
Society
Retired
was Kobe PStar Tai, now Femme Fatale
Last night was a big night for me in EU

about 6 months ago, I killed my very first AOA. This had been 'THE' goal I had from me first starting. Thanks to the Inland Revenue, I had to sell up including all skills.

Well last night, I took 3 of them at the rig (biggest loot was 3 ped lol) and my belief in EU came rushing back....I once again felt mass acheivement and immense enjoyment - especially when getting shot at by archangel lol ;). Alls fair in love and war mate :laugh:

BUT whilst being overjoyed with my new found invincibility, along came another AOA... pff bring it i said....

1st hit...... 191 Crit !!

So my question is this !! Should you only target mobs that you can take a crit off or not ?

I'm always after that next big one... so most times, crits take me out but what do you all think ??

Always punch above your weight mate :cool:
cyphyr

CAC said:
Last night was a big night for me in EU

about 6 months ago, I killed my very first AOA. This had been 'THE' goal I had from me first starting. Thanks to the Inland Revenue, I had to sell up including all skills.

Well last night, I took 3 of them at the rig (biggest loot was 3 ped lol) and my belief in EU came rushing back....I once again felt mass acheivement and immense enjoyment - especially when getting shot at by archangel lol ;). Alls fair in love and war mate :laugh:

BUT whilst being overjoyed with my new found invincibility, along came another AOA... pff bring it i said....

1st hit...... 191 Crit !!

So my question is this !! Should you only target mobs that you can take a crit off or not ?

I'm always after that next big one... so most times, crits take me out but what do you all think ??
Personally, I say No. If I did that, I'd have to go back to Sabakuma's, :laugh: :laugh: .
Crits are incidental, and sometimes I survive even those. Most of the time I beat the mobs that would kill me if they criticaled against me. And that's good enough for me.

Search for the own name is sometimes usuable. ;)

CAC said:
1. Out of the economic view: Yes
2. Out of the fun view :D and under skill gain aspects: No

Back