Big peds No decay on LA-01

Yep, ill be there when I can-Im busy in RL atm with exams, but as soon as theyre over-Theres going to be a loooot of looting

Jod & I will be there, on Grrrrr's team.

in 1 hour and 30 min?

yea, 1.5h

will be fun, hope im finished with dinner..!!!

I am sorry but I will be very late for this event or possibly not even make it at all since a TV haas exploded in my livingroom :eek:

Gandalf - thanks for organising such a fun hunt, and for topping up the loot at the end too. Very generous of you.

If this is going to be held again next week, I'll probably see you again there - same time, same place

OK finally got some time to write a few words about last event.

Well we did not hof/glob again which isn't funny any more :) However it seems like we worked for loot pool and guy who hunted solo next to us did score. Also 10 minutes after we finished Equus Dominant paid about 2500. It could be ours!!!

total loot pool 338 peds (Kris predicted exactly the amount and won 5 peds extra).

Here are a few screenshots:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Massacre:

final picture:

Next event Sutarday 20th January 20:00 MA time
again globs will count to Mutated Mustangs event

:yay: This time I will be at my home and hopefully I won't have to fight with exploding TVs :laugh: So I will be participating till the very end again :yay:

Just to remind you. Today 20:00 MA time @ nate valley. Everyone is inveted. We hope to hit something bigger this time. It is 3rd trip of this kind so let the number 3 be magical for us :) See u there

One more info! Like in previous events each time there was something new therefore why not to do this right now :) For those who can and will show up pls use your headphones and mics :) For better comunication we are going to use ts2:

here is subject about team speak2
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8991

for purpose of our event we are going to use one of public rooms. I look to have best time ever :)

Just to clear things up. Yestardays event did not take place. 20:55 electricity in my city was cut off due to powerfull thunderstorm. I got it back few minutes after however it was unstable therefore I decided to cancell the event and move it to next week. Hope it will bring good to us cause during this week loot pool is going to be higher :)

Next event Sutarday 27th January 20:00 MA time
again globs will count to Mutated Creatures

Last edited:
How did the event go today Gandalf?? I went hunting just after the event was over and have seen few globals from Equus :cool:

And once again we got a bit unlucky. Highest single loot we get was ~45 peds. Seemed like everyone apart us shoot some globals :D After we finished everyone got 19 peds.

However we just receive a report. Seems like Equus Stalkers are heading to OLA-01. The local special force team fought 1-2 of them already. Those soldiers who were there at this time are saying that we will need a huge help from everyone we can get cause those monsters are bigger and stronger than ever!!! The main battle most probably take place at "Ancient Field" 3rd February 21:00 Ma time.

3rd February 21:00 MA time

Please bring everyone you can. With prowlers and stalkers we will need all forces we can gathered during that time...

I got a lot of questions so wanted to clear some things up... Because of high maturity mobs faps are allowed if you want to (it is totaly up to you if you wanna use it or not)... Personally I will use fap simply because skills are going up + I will not to have run each time equus hits me.

See you there

i'll be in this time :)

So this time..... we totally got it!!!!!!!!! :)

Great fun

Nice rewards

Total loot pool: ~2350

We scored 4th place hof from Equus Prowler with 1846 peds (you can still find it in Hall of fame)

Not items yet but we will change it hopefully next week.

And screenshots:

Next Gathering 10th February 21:00 MA time @ Nate Valley​

Great event, Gandalf...and nice loot! Will be there next week!

nice loot..gratz gandalf and the team :) i think i'll take part at the next event..that if i have peds :(

definately

I will definately be there next weekend, sounds like you have made yourself an excelent event it is also a good way to increase your LA revenues. I will bring a bunch of soc mates along im sure i can find a whole group.

I´ll try 2 make it this time...I´ve missed all gatherings but the grand opening of this great event...RL obligations ya know :(

How will we be doing the loot thing? Damage determines? And if so, can we trust everyone to use an opalo? Cause i could swear they don't have the same rules anymore w/ leader takes all? Correct me if i am wrong.

you are right Cinni there is some problem with the team settings. Not sure yet which one we going to choose however seems like we got 2 options:

1) Looter take all (and everyone has to let team leader to loot)

2) Dmg determines

we will chat at 21:00 which one is better for us

Back