Big shout out to the Soc. Dragons Shadow

Hotei

Guardian
Society
Miner's Mafia
Hotei Hotei Luck
It's been awhile since I've posted on forum...

I have been in game for 6+ years, and have always been a fan of events where everyone gets together and destroys mobs they normally couldn't kill with weapons that are way too small for that mob. It's something that I think happens way too infrequently in game now these days. I remember TT hunts on spiders with powerfists when I first started.

This evening, I was goofing off near Camp Icarus and went to the Daikiba Wave spawn near there. When I arrived for the event, I saw literally a sea of Green Dots, and everyone of them had nooby rocket launchers and ammo donated to them by Dragons shadow. They were also doing healing and flying people back and forth from the revive.

When the wave started, all of the new guys were shooting with the rocket launchers... it literally looked like fireworks going off... it was awesome to see that many people having that much fun.

That's an amazing way to welcome our newcomers. Gratz to you Dragons Shadow. I'm terribly impressed.

Hope to see you all do it again, I'll gladly stop by and help out.

Hotei

Yes the thread here is a bit old and i hope its not necro yet but this one was stuck in my head for a while now. It is about positive attitude within entropia like doing things that help and entertain others without second thoughts or profit in mind. While almost every negative event make it to pcf manny very positive things dont get much attention and stay unnoticed. This creates an image that entropia is full of bad people wich is far from true.

Today i wanna mention Kristin Marx
She had some luck recently and made some deals she liked and thought it would be nice to share some of their luck with others. A lot of sweat sellers today was surely happy to recieve 5 ped per 1k sweat for a limited time from this person. No profit in mind, no demands, no second thoughts just some kindness.

Its nothing big, nothing heroic and nothing that gain one eternal glory but its a nice gesture without expecting anything in return wich make it awesome. I wanted to share that unimportant story with you and it would be nice if we could use this thread to give nice and kind persons some spotlight. If you come across something good, why not make a screen and post your storys here ?

This evening, I was goofing off near Camp Icarus and went to the Daikiba Wave spawn near there. When I arrived for the event, I saw literally a sea of Green Dots, and everyone of them had nooby rocket launchers and ammo donated to them by Dragons shadow. They were also doing healing and flying people back and forth from the revive.

That's an amazing way to welcome our newcomers. Gratz to you Dragons Shadow. I'm terribly impressed.

Hope to see you all do it again, I'll gladly stop by and help out.

Hotei

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the shout out. Dragons Shadow holds many events and hope you get to come out and join us sometime. Sorry for the late reply but we have our own website and forums. Not many of us read the posts here as often as we should. :laugh:

Very Respectfully
Sandman Dreamweaver
Colonel (Dragons Shadow)

Yes the thread here is a bit old and i hope its not necro yet but this one was stuck in my head for a while now. It is about positive attitude within entropia like doing things that help and entertain others without second thoughts or profit in mind. While almost every negative event make it to pcf manny very positive things dont get much attention and stay unnoticed. This creates an image that entropia is full of bad people wich is far from true.

Today i wanna mention Kristin Marx
She had some luck recently and made some deals she liked and thought it would be nice to share some of their luck with others. A lot of sweat sellers today was surely happy to recieve 5 ped per 1k sweat for a limited time from this person. No profit in mind, no demands, no second thoughts just some kindness.

Its nothing big, nothing heroic and nothing that gain one eternal glory but its a nice gesture without expecting anything in return wich make it awesome. I wanted to share that unimportant story with you and it would be nice if we could use this thread to give nice and kind persons some spotlight. If you come across something good, why not make a screen and post your storys here ?

Thank you for that, Fiona.
The massive response to this thread clearly shows how things are today. It became a stupid grinding game and all the good vibrations from the "project" stage vanished. The spirit has gone.

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the shout out. Dragons Shadow holds many events and hope you get to come out and join us sometime. Sorry for the late reply but we have our own website and forums. Not many of us read the posts here as often as we should. :laugh:

Very Respectfully
Sandman Dreamweaver
Colonel (Dragons Shadow)

++rep to Dragons Shadow

Yeah I just joined they are an awesome soc :)

This soc was very unknown to me. Untill Yesterday....

Yesterday i met 2 of you guys in the ring at Twin Peaks. We started to shoot each other jumping around and having a good laugh. One of you guys even had armor on and people were warning not to wear it in the ring. And the reply you guys gaved them was: We don't care about spending because we have fun!!
Then 2-3 other people joined in ring.
Then all of a sudden 3 more people from Dragons Shadows entered too and joined the party. :eyecrazy:
You guys were shooting even your own socmates :laugh:. There was absolutely no trolling from this soc or showing off. A big example against all the whiners and people who can't control themself and cry on the forum or start abusing people ingame. BIG +REP to DRAGONS SHADOW.

Why the need to hijack this thread?
You have your own thread... which you already bumped :)

But anyways... +rep for you for buying sweat at 5ped/k from your disciples.

Back