Big turn out at Jennifer Island because of harasser

Status
Heh it keep to continue in PA now... damn telenovel...

So who will I contact for the 100ped fee on using MY island? :computer:

So who will I contact for the 100ped fee on using MY island? :computer:

that guy we talk about all the time I guess... since he claimed it as his island, then its prolly him whos supposed to pay tax...

that guy we talk about all the time I guess... since he claimed it as his island, then its prolly him whos supposed to pay tax...
Oh ok I'll head over to PA right away and see if I can find him, thanks

Saha & MS9

We all understand what you are saying & untill now this has been my standpoint also. But I draw a line when he starts to bully someone that is in a wheelchair. We all know he gets off on it which tell you what sort of person he is. He can crash party's, call ppl names, cry that he is the victim, or whatever & no one really takes any notice & thats not the issue really. It's the fact he is a bully that has got my back up.

Spongey

Saha & MS9

We all understand what you are saying & untill now this has been my standpoint also. But I draw a line when he starts to bully someone that is in a wheelchair. We all know he gets off on it which tell you what sort of person he is. He can crash party's, call ppl names, cry that he is the victim, or whatever & no one really takes any notice & thats not the issue really. It's the fact he is a bully that has got my back up.

Spongey

Im with spongey, untill i heard about the whole bullying case above i thought ignoring was the solution, but its clearly not. Support have made it damn well clear they aint doing anything about it, and left to his own devices he bullys women and handicapped people because he thinks thier "weaker" than him.

As long as you maintain the logical and moral highground, it cant hurt to defend those people can it?

Heck, ive successfilly plaied a big part in shutting him the hell up twice now

Saha & MS9

Spongey

Perfectly understandable Hon, and I've had my own experiences as I mentioned (not with this person) where I couldn't even hold the planned events because of the continued disruption and harassment of myself and guests. It gets old pretty fast, and quite annoying. I hope MA does something about this, and I really don't blame you or anyone else for getting fed up with it.

Actually, I'm really surprised that this person continues with this type of behavior after being warned and eventually banned because of it, although I know this is a new avatar, so maybe SDS just needs to get the support stuff before handling it properly.

And I totally agree ... the bullying needs to stop! :wise:

Best of luck with this to all. :)

I should probably add, that the approach taken last night isnt always the solution, a time before i broke up a argument when he decided to pick on RJ using comments laced with humor. Portal 2 quotes eventually distracted people to the point the arguments dissapeared and caly got bored.

So its a case of assessing the situation to decide what approach will be most effective at the time at hand.

Last night, people wanted blood, so the only approach was to lay onto the guy keeping the high ground, only using truth, while he tried to fool us using the same tricks hes used over the last year. and it worked, he left, and we had a great party :)

Last edited:
...I have to agree that doing anything other than ignoring those who are doing the harassing and disrupting doesn't help...

...The more attention you give the harasser, the more power you give them over you and your experience...

MS9 is wise...
Raven, sweetie, you know I love you, but are you listening?

Sam

If MA won't do anything, maybe someone else can?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber-bullying
Cyber-bullying is "the use of information and communication technologies to support deliberate, repeated, and hostile behavior by an individual or group, that is intended to harm others".[1] As it has become more common in society, particularly among young people, legislation and awareness campaigns have arisen to combat it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking_legislation
That said, true threats are not considered to be protected speech.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking
Cyberstalking legislation
Main article: Cyberstalking legislation
United States

The current US Federal Anti-Cyber-Stalking law is found at 47 USC sec. 223.[16]

The first U.S. cyberstalking law went into effect in 1999 in California. Other states include prohibition against cyberstalking in their harassment or stalking legislation. In Florida, HB 479 was introduced in 2003 to ban cyberstalking. This was signed into law on October 2003. [17]

Some states in the U.S. have begun to address the issue of cyberstalking:

Alabama, Arizona, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, New Hampshire, and New York have included prohibitions against harassing electronic, computer or e-mail communications in their harassment legislation.
Alaska, Florida, Oklahoma, Wyoming, and California, have incorporated electronically communicated statements as conduct constituting stalking in their anti-stalking laws.
Texas enacted the Stalking by Electronic Communications Act, 2001.
Missouri revised its state harassment statutes to include stalking and harassment by telephone and electronic communications (as well as cyber-bullying) after the Megan Meier suicide case of 2006.[18]
A few states have both stalking and harassment statutes that criminalize threatening and unwanted electronic communications.
Other states have laws other than harassment or anti-stalking statutes that prohibit misuse of computer communications and e-mail, while others have passed laws containing broad language that can be interpreted to include cyberstalking behaviors

Cyberstalking has also been addressed in recent U.S. federal law. For example, the Violence Against Women Act, passed in 2000, made cyberstalking a part of the federal interstate stalking statute. Still, there remains a lack of legislation at the federal level to specifically address cyberstalking, leaving the majority of legislative prohibitions against cyberstalking at the state level.[9]

Most stalking laws require that the perpetrator make a credible threat of violence against the victim; others include threats against the victim's immediate family; and still others require the alleged stalker's course of conduct constitute an implied threat. While some conduct involving annoying or menacing behavior might fall short of illegal stalking, such behavior may be a prelude to stalking and violence and should be treated seriously.[19]

Online identity stealth blurs the line on infringement of the rights of would-be victims to identify their perpetrators. There is a debate on how internet use can be traced without infringing on protected civil liberties.
Australia

In Australia, the Stalking Amendment Act (1999) includes the use of any form of technology to harass a target as forms of "criminal stalking."
United Kingdom

In the United Kingdom, the Malicious Communications Act (1998) classified cyberstalking as a criminal offense.[20]
Spain

In Spain, it is possible to provide information about cyber-crime in an anonymous way to four safety bodies:

Grupo de Delitos Telemáticos of the Civil Guard (Spain)
Brigada de Investigación Tecnológica of the National Police Corps of Spain
Mossos d'Esquadra in Catalonia
Ertzaintza in Euskadi

It is also possible to provide information to an NGO.[21][22]

If Calypto is behind all of this, anyone have a list of his alt avatars, if they exist?... If he doesn't have any alts, then so be it... Aren't multiple avatar uses against the eula? Maybe it's time for some support tickets from partygoers?

Last edited:
Pretty sure was sent few support cases... But he still claim hes alowed to play by MA directly... Well Norwegian keep askin him to log with baned avatar to prove that hes alowed to play...

After attempting to visit the party last night and support the DJ who was on I was unable to because of the amount of vehicles that were spawned, looking back I am amused by this however I did spot a couple of names of vehicles spawned and told the people exactly what I thought (apologies if I calling you an ass upset any of you). As it transpires the thought process was to make a point because of the gate crashing. (this thread I assume)

Taking a step back from the arguments what was actually achieved last night was that AHR supporters made themselves look like an angry mob. Try taking a step back and looking at how your actions are actually having an impact instead of throwing your weight around like a spoilt child. It is very interesting to see.

It seemed the concusses was its okay to do things in game that can ruin the gaming experience for other because something was posted about it on the forum about it. May I remind you the forum is not mandatory reading and all you have done is tighten your clique and isolate other people making AHR look bad. On my attempt to getting to the party I visited PA New arrivals where a lot of people were saying the arguments were keeping them away and funnily enough somebody was spamming chat for the rival radio station, I believe because of your lack of self control you have played right into his arms and if you carry on the way you are the station will have very few followers.

Poor Sapeian and Desire would hate to see their hard work turned into this I am sure (if they are not busy being put onto lists)

I really like some of the people involved in AHR and have supported the station from very early days, I can no longer support this behaviour. You are no better than the people you are trying stop and the politics are getting tiresome. You really need to find a new tactic that does not damage the reputation of the station.

Good luck to you all, maybe I will see you in Club X sometime but I never intend to follow the station anywhere else or donate any more to it (or any other station I might add) until the general attitude grows up on all parts.

I am sorry to see you all act this way.

Sasha

To be fair, I didn't hear nor see anyone involved with AHR getting involved nor mentioning the situation in chat or on-air.

I was at a different location listening to Mel for quite some time while "it" was going on and had no idea of any disturbance because he didn't say a thing.
It was only when i arrived that i knew something was going on.

And again, I saw no AHR staff mention anything negative in chat to the guy. And neither Mel nor RJ mentioned on air.

So although I suppose you can semi-blame AHR because of the listeners that were involved, it still isn't really fair to put any blame on AHR or the 2 DJs that were on-air at the time.

Ed: Realistically, this will be short lived as Caly will for certain be banned again, if not already.
Until he makes another ava, ofc.
(Strange behavior from an adult i must say....It's more akin to a juvinile's actions playing CounterStrike, WoW or Diablo...)

Tippin'

To be fair, I didn't hear nor see anyone involved with AHR getting involved nor mentioning the situation in chat or on-air.

I was at a different location listening to Mel for quite some time while "it" was going on and had no idea of any disturbance because he didn't say a thing.
It was only when i arrived that i knew something was going on.

And again, I saw no AHR staff mention anything negative in chat to the guy. And neither Mel nor RJ mentioned on air.

So although I suppose you can semi-blame AHR because of the listeners that were involved, it still isn't really fair to put any blame on AHR or the 2 DJs that were on-air at the time.

Ed: Realistically, this will be short lived as Caly will for certain be banned again, if not already.
Until he makes another ava, ofc.
(Strange behavior from an adult i must say....It's more akin to a juvinile's actions playing CounterStrike, WoW or Diablo...)

Tippin'

I have no complaint with AHR, appolgies if I came accross that way. I most deffinatly do not have an issue with any DJ on AHR, in fact I have a lot of respect for them.

I simply do not any longer want to be associated with the "suporters" that act with the disreguard and bullish attiude under the pretence that they are doing good. The behaviour last night was unfogrivable.
Whilst their motives are very good, their actions are selfish and as bad as the people they are trying to attack.

I am not going to post again, I simply wanted the people involved to see things from a different perspective and hopefly notice the damage they are doing.

Sasha

I have no complaint with AHR, appolgies if I came accross that way. I most deffinatly do not have an issue with any DJ on AHR, in fact I have a lot of respect for them.

I simply do not any longer want to be associated with the "suporters" that act with the disreguard and bullish attiude under the pretence that they are doing good. The behaviour last night was unfogrivable.
Whilst their motives are very good, their actions are selfish and as bad as the people they are trying to attack.

I am not going to post again, I simply wanted the people involved to see things from a different perspective and hopefly notice the damage they are doing.

Sasha

I took it the way you meant and I don't blame you at all. In a way, I kind of hold that stance as well...Although the hetrodine in chat doesn't really bother me enough to not go to a place.

And because of that, don't really hold anything agaist any of the supporters giving that jackass some shit for what he did/does...Hm, I guess i kind of contradicted myself but meh, I'm fickle like that?
:D

I guess that dude has a way of bringing out the worst in people...Gratz to him...

But please, post if you have any further comments, opinion or insight.
Hell, everyone in this thread can take someone disagreeing with them and critisism without taking it personally.

They're kind of "adult" like that.
:)

Tippin'

Last edited:
I

Sasha

I wasn't there also this time, but what I do know is shit comes from out from a asshole & thats a fact of life. PPL have had more than there fill of this. You telling me if I was to follow you around saying things about you or your family or attacking you in any other way you would not get fed up with it & one day you just might bite back?? Bear in mind please that this has been going on for over a year now. It's got nothing to do with Pretence or selfishness or being as bad as anyone else it to do with with sick & fed up with this BS after a long time of it. But like I said I wasn't there & didn't see what you saw so please in lighten me (by PM if need be)

Spongey ;)

So many dont know but Raven Jade alsways hosted her show at Saturday night at Jennifers Island and did this week on week not botherign anybody.

Exactly and this is the exact reason this SOB was there.

Sometimes it just makes me want to quit.

Not a chance in hell, we will bury the SOB in the calypso desert befor that happened.

Back? The SOB never went away.

I was JUST about to say, this sounds exactlly like Calys Ghost.

Yep same guy same shit new day.

Okay to be fair Raven doesn't own the island.

Guess we could always change that ;) What you think something like Jennys Island would sell for?

I trust and would accept that they are just being a prick.

Now your starting to get the picture.

Now he is playing the victim

No not just NOW he been doing this for a long time.

Just proves they are childish losers with no talent and a piss poor attitude.

Can I act childish for a minute? I TOLD YOU SO, I TOLD YOU SO!! lol

I really thought we had got rid of the Calypto character ~ but we havent
Now that sucks

You know its great to see a comment like this. The fact is we never got rid of the SOB, the community just had some really dedicated players that kept the SOB in check. Its great to see that the dedicated players did such a good job that you and others like you was kept unaware of this SOBs presence.

If you wanna blame somebody blame me. I just stand up against a bully trying to piss off every player ingame and my friends.

Screw that, just blame me ;) The SOB is anyway.

I don't get it ranpha, how exactly can this guy "crash" or "break" a party? By spamming his URL or what?

Because if thats all what he did and you guys wasn't able to simply ignore him or take it easy then it would seem thats all just a bit of drama making?

You sound like fortunately you are one of the lucky ones that has been shielded from this SOB. Thats good stay that way.

To Calpso We all are our own ppl & the fact that you upset so many ppl is what must make you think it's a conspiracy. Fact is everyone is able to make up there own minds about you & we act as we see fit on our own.

Well said spongey, all I did was informed people that a SOB like this exists and out of all the SOBs we have in the community this is potentialy the most threatning one.

Keep going Raven people support YOU... :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Until the day they take EU offline Patriot's will be there in support for you.

I see nothing wrong with informing others of another player's malicious actions.
Caly has a tendency to play the pity card very frequently, which sometimes yields him some temporary companions. Letting people know how he behaves only serves to inform, as far as I can tell.

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this. Planet Calypso can not take responsibility for any third party web sites. It is the responsibility of every participant to protect himself/herself against attacks.

What you could do to help us deal with this matter is to inform as many fellow participants as possible, and by doing so helping others to protect themselves.

Kind regards,

Gabriel| Planet Calypso Support

I thought this one was a nice response she also received :

Hi,

Thank you for your report. We are aware of the ongoing conflict and we are monitoring it closely; however we are unable to do anything about abuse and/or harassment taking place outside of the game, meaning that media such as radio and/or web forums are beyond our jurisdiction. Any in-world abuse however you should report to us as you have done now and we will take appropriate action.

Kind regards,

Karin | Planet Calypso Support

This dude is a punk and me breaking out the "online psychologist" card, has some troubling issues. Perhaps a couple i cannot solve, but maybe make him realize with a bitchslap to the face.
Wouldn't make me feel better or worse about it, it'd just be necessary.

Careful Aj, I said something like this about this SOB one time and he sent the police to my house.

I am forever AHR and will support you to the end, me and ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS!!!!

Its the love of the people and the ability to have fun that makes ur shows so much more than just music.

So much wisdom in this thread its AMAZING!!!

The only way to counter a bully is too make fun of him and kinda lower yourself to his lvl. Some players like me are willing to do so to fight and stand up for friends. If you allow and agree with ppl bullying ppl away from this game , like he did with me and now tries with ravenjade (read post 2) then please do so. If you agree to it that hotplanetrock makes fun of ppl in wheelchairs then please do so. But not for me anymore.

I stand up against this bully. Will be messy , will lose friends over it but I gain more friend by standing up and defend my friends and principles.

Oh and btw AHR stepped back in the past. This battle was first fought with Clubcalypto in PA with his so called Mo Beach. AHR moved their asses to jennifers Island then just to be followed BY Hotplanetrock (clubcalypto renamed)

Facts and Wisdom combined into one, now were getting somewhere ;)

It's unfortunate that something like this takes place, and more consideration and respect isn't given to radio schedules so that there isn't a conflict, disruption, or interference.

Do you really believe THIS is whats going on here?

Saha & MS9

Spongey

Yeah and this is just the current problem, not mention all the other things he has done to people in the past.

Im with spongey, untill i heard about the whole bullying case above i thought ignoring was the solution, but its clearly not. Support have made it damn well clear they aint doing anything about it, and left to his own devices he bullys women and handicapped people because he thinks thier "weaker" than him.

The SOB has support confused, on something, somewhere, otherwise I doubt he even be here, this thread wouldn't even exist and no one would be trying to side with a low life piece of shit, like some appear to be doing.

I wonder how many people were on that blacklist that was posted just for supporting this SOB? Just a thought considering the actual criteria for the list was completely overlooked by some.

I have been Sam, have you? :)

Apparently not.

Pretty sure was sent few support cases... But he still claim hes alowed to play by MA directly... Well Norwegian keep askin him to log with baned avatar to prove that hes alowed to play...

I personally have his banned avatar on my FL, I keep it there as a Trophy Head to the biggest manipulator I ever came across in EU.

If he was allowed to come back, why would support not give him his old avatar back? Why has he once again created a new avatar?

FYI if you change your avatars name it automatically updates on your friends FLs.

So with that being said this is obviously a new avatar and a attempt to avoid a ban by creating a new avatar. Hasnt he been banned like 5xs for this already? At least?

The behaviour last night was unfogrivable.

Sasha

Yeah well, as said the ignoring him didn't FCKING WORK, So your saying we just let him go after and attack females and other players that may have some kind of weakness?

Well by all means, I doubt it will effect most that you choose to not associate with 80%+ of the community lol

I guess that dude has a way of bringing out the worst in people...Gratz to him...

:yay::yay: The Phrase of the Day :yay::yay:

I wasn't there also this time, but what I do know is shit comes from out from a asshole & thats a fact of life. PPL have had more than there fill of this. You telling me if I was to follow you around saying things about you or your family or attacking you in any other way you would not get fed up with it & one day you just might bite back?? Bear in mind please that this has been going on for over a year now. It's got nothing to do with Pretence or selfishness or being as bad as anyone else it to do with with sick & fed up with this BS after a long time of it. But like I said I wasn't there & didn't see what you saw so please in lighten me (by PM if need be)

Spongey ;)

Thank You spongey, I would like to add that I was not present at this particular gathering.

I came here ready to defend and fight against the community once again over this SOB and low and behold the community took my breath away.

Everything that I needed to say has all been said already.

Last edited:
It's obvious Calypto is not going away, so take the fight to him. If anyone does listen to his station regularly, maybe record it. If there's verbal abuse, harassment, etc. take it to the police. As noted above, he's already taking stuff the community says about him to the cops, so turnabout is fair play, especially if MA won't do anything about it....

Now comes the question though... is he using the new voice chat to locally send his radio's tunes in game? If so, MA might very well be able to do something about it since it will be in game... same goes for anyone else doing in game radio like that.... Also, if anyone is doing that, remember copyrights are copyrights. If you are sending copyrighted material in to the game that you don't own the copyrights to, don't blame anyone other then yourself if you get in trouble for doing that. ;) :) :yup:

one solution

Have the next party in PVP and blast him every time he re appears

Have the next party in PVP and blast him every time he re appears

Amethera parties are nice. Helps out LA owners. :) ;) AHR has a party pad in Omegaton, and just outside of omegaton IS pvp. (sometimes wish the inside of the city was too, but am pretty glad it's not since I don't need to gain dodge skills every time I log in, lol)

I do the djing for fun.... but I have to say all the drama that this other radio station does...and this isn't the first time he's targeted me.

Sometimes it just makes me want to quit. Everyone on the forum and the game is tired of the drama.
and I'm sorry that yet again... here it is.

RavenJade, you are greatly appreciated as are the rest of the station, I will always support you and the other DJ's at the station. What happened this past weekend was done in extremely poor taste by the attackers and I will continue to support you and your great show.

Im not listening to AHR because their website tries to make me download some weird plug-in that i dont trust.
I wanned to listen to Caly's, but this guy is just too strange... he rly has some sexual issues which he takes out to the public during his parties :eyecrazy: Never listening to that guy ever again
seems like no radio for me:(

Im not listening to AHR because their website tries to make me download some weird plug-in that i dont trust.
I wanned to listen to Caly's, but this guy is just too strange... he rly has some sexual issues which he takes out to the public during his parties :eyecrazy: Never listening to that guy ever again

Acually I think his sexual issues brings people in... :laugh: Kinda funny to watch him talk and talk about it :wise:

i was in IRL radio, and this is bizarrely familiar. :D

oh and my country station won.

at least his nudist dj website isn't online anymore.

I think everyone should have the right to free speech, even Calypto... I think the problems seems to be the scams, problems with other participants, using what appears to be multiple avatars, etc. I've honestly never listened to his radio myself or AHR for that matter, at least not lately, because the soundcard on my computer is really wonky lately. It'll work for about 5 minutes some days, if I can get it to even do that, and then randomly stop working and stay that way. I need to redo the OS someday, lol.

I do think it'd be neat if some radio station would buy the estate upgrade someday to put real streaming audio in game, but suspect that unless SDS lowers the price a lot that won't happen anytime soon. The only avatar that could affford that already bought it, and his speaker system is in the bank at PA.

Last edited:
Oh no Skippie.. not Country...anything but Country lol :)

i was in IRL radio, and this is bizarrely familiar. :D

oh and my country station won.

Status
Back