Big Weapon Jump

BobehZ LiveOn Kick
Hello!
This is actually my first post here in over 10 years as I am an old player that has returned.
I'm now 3 weeks in and getting all the nostalgia and dopamine levels I can handle. But what is missing now is an investment into a solid gun at a level I'm comfortable playing for a while.

So many new guns to consider and of course my eyes are looking at the mk.2 Twen (NOT IMPROVED) o_O.
Ive seen a few pop up.

So i guess id like to ask the communities advice on this gun, its price, will more be looted?, is there something as good without the price tag?
P.S if you have one that you want to let go definitely hit me up. I will be loving it and using it live on the stream.

Thank you all in Advance.

-BobehZ
(Yes, i'm a streamer)
www.youtube.com/bobehz
www.kick.com/bobehz

Welcome back :)

So i guess id like to ask the communities advice on this gun, its price, will more be looted?
Tier 0 just sold between 13.5k-15k. I can get exact price later.

These are the similar weapons

[A&P Series Mayhem LR-20, Adjusted]
[A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN Edition]
[A&P Series Hero, Adjusted, TWEN Edition]
[Fire Forge DAR 9300, TWEN Edition]
[ArMatrix BP-20, FEN Edition]
[A&P Series Mayhem BC-30, Modified]
[ArMatrix SB-10, FEN Edition]
[Mayhem Force Mace Basher, Improved]
[ArMatrix SB-10, TWEN Edition]
[Argonaut Claws, Weak, FEN Edition]

Ranging from 10k-30k

Tier 0 just sold between 13.5k-15k. I can get exact price later.

These are the similar weapons

[A&P Series Mayhem LR-20, Adjusted]
[A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, TWEN Edition]
[A&P Series Hero, Adjusted, TWEN Edition]
[Fire Forge DAR 9300, TWEN Edition]
[ArMatrix BP-20, FEN Edition]
[A&P Series Mayhem BC-30, Modified]
[ArMatrix SB-10, FEN Edition]
[Mayhem Force Mace Basher, Improved]
[ArMatrix SB-10, TWEN Edition]
[Argonaut Claws, Weak, FEN Edition]

Ranging from 10k-30k
I’d go for Hero or BC30.

OP think we just spoke in game about it though. Out of my current budget. But I’d recommend if you can afford

I like the A-3 Justifier Mk. 5 But it is not a SIB weapon and wondering if this is absolutely critical.
SIB at my level all i can see are things worth 15k +

I like the A-3 Justifier Mk. 5 But it is not a SIB weapon and wondering if this is absolutely critical.
SIB at my level all i can see are things worth 15k +
It's absolutely critical to avoid any weapons you don't have the skills to use, so an Mk. 5 I would not touch. If your hit ability is 0/10 you're already operating at 90% returns because misses are not returned in your loot.

There is also the A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Adjusted to consider if your not looking to invest too much they are around 2k from T0.
Or you could do the quest and maybe save a few ped.

If anything it's a good place to start and then you can move onto the more expensive investments later :)

I've found a T4 Mk. 2, but feel kind of bad to Upgrade it and lose the 4 tiers. So if anyone has a T0/T1 Mk. 2 that they would trade me for the T4 one.. let me know soon!

Back