Bigger Domes

The-One-Baan

Alpha
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Neo-The-One-Baan
I have been to CND for a few times(i am there now). I do a lot of hunting and mining there. BUT, why are the domes so small?
After a few days, you have seen every spot there is in the 20 domes. I know that it doesn't really matter where you mine, cause your returns mostly depend on how much peds you put in(with bombs, amps etc). But for the sake of enjoyment, make the domes bigger. I like CND, i like the returns, the fact that you are 'in space', the mobs, but it isn't fun to bomb the same spots over and over again. You're not exploring things, you are just walking in circles.

Maybe a good idea, also for CP. Make the domes bigger there. Because now you are tripping over all the other avatars that are hunting there.

And while i am at it: make the spaceflight more enjoyable. Let us see some stars and moons when we fly to CND or CP. Instead of "maximum G's....bla bla bla, shutting down....bla bla bla. For sure more people would like to fly, just to see the stars!

no what would make more sense to MA would be to leave the domes the size they are but reduce our speed another 50% and make our ore finders have another 40% less range. Oh but don't forget that none of the speed effects will slow down the mobs.:rolleyes:

I like the domes the size they are myself. What I think is more likely is additional domes (more likely than making the existing ones bigger, anyway). I'm not sure whether this is planned at some point.

I do agree about spaceflight, however. It is a bit boring just watching a screen with "G-Force Regulator..." blah blah blinking at you. Some planets and stars whizzing past would be good.

Im pretty sure ive read several times that the asteriod will open up beyond CND?

I like the domes the size they are now. If you get a CH and die its not too far to get back to your mob.

Thanx for the reply's. But i still am not really confinced, yet.

I like CND very much, hunting and mining is good there. There are a lot of big mobs (prowlers, stalkers etc). I love the fact that you have to go there by spaceship. The music rules(the standard music on calypso is really staring to bore me) on CND. You find mobs on CND, that you dont find on calypso. When you look at the sky you have this amazing sky filled with stars....

More Domes can be a sollution, but after a while you explored every cm2 of the new domes aswell. Bigger AND More domes still sounds good to me.

In a perfect world the domes would be alot small without any hills or obsticles.

I´d like hunt hunt without actually have to move.
All mob within range for my marber (closer to my korss would be better).
I also would like to have a portable TT to get more ammo and a portable repaire terminal.

A portable "choose mob" terminal would also be nice.

That way I can stand still and choose wich mob I want to hunt.

It´s annoying to move and hunt if I actually have to use both hands.

That way I have to let go of my beerbottle.

Just my 2 pec *burp*

In a perfect world the domes would be alot small without any hills or obsticles.

I also would like to have a portable TT to get more ammo and a portable repaire terminal.

Just my 2 pec *burp*

It wouldn't be my perfect world,.....but hey everybody is different....personally i like the moving around and use both hands. :yay:

Just my 2 pec *burp*

I think I have the perfect game for you:
http://www.progressquest.com/

The least interactive role playing game out there! :)

Back