Question: Birthday presents

Would you think MA could give birthday presents?

• Yeah it would be nice to be noticed

Votes: 48 88.9%
  • I dont really care

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other, please tell us what :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BigBertha

Stalker
Society
SDW
BigBertha Lucky Freedom
Hey all happy ones, i have a question.

Wouldnt it be a nice gesture from MA to give a small present to those who have birthday?
I mean, they know when u are having the birthday (its in register) And it would be a nice way of being noticed from such a large but also a community buissness like MA?

Doesnt have to be a huge amount, maybe a 1ped tt thing that u get from MA..

I agree it would be a nice gesture, they could create a handful of 1 ped items for the purpose, and cycle through them easily enough, and what's 1 ped / year per player?

Ah, 800,000 peds is the answer to that question...

So I guess they could give a gift to anyone who was fairly "active", but then you have to work out how active is "active"...

Also, would you prefer to receive a gift on your RL birthday, or on your Avatar's Calypso birthday..?

Sorry, not trying to be difficult, I'd love a birthday present on Chopper's birthday, July 2nd... And I don't casre what it is, the gesture would be enough...

But if I got to choose I'd probably choose a HoF ;)

(Not an ATH, necessarily, I'm not greedy..)

It would be very apreciated for sure.

I'd like to have a "little" something for my birthday but the RL birthday. I would have at least one gift from someone lol.
They know this date if I registered my real Infos at the creation on my Avatar.

To avoid abuse, give the gift to those who have been online in the last 6 months maybe.

To avoid fake accounts created just for the gift, maybe a solution would be MA to give such gifts for our EU anniversaries, not RL.

So it would be a pain for cheaters to create fake avatar and wait one year to have first gift. :D

Moreover, the noobs who stop after 3 weeks sweating would cost nothing. :D

About global price, these gifts could be 1 PEC TT value as some already are.
Maybe with personalized picture (12 for each month or astronomic sign or whatever) so that some are rare and have a little MU.

Entropian birthday presents sounds good!

As others have said before me, it doesn't have to be anything large. Would be nice if you get something else each year. First year presents will be everywhere you look; five year presents are rare.

:cool::birthday::cool:

Could be somewhat fun if the gifts (regarding gifts on ones avatars birthdate) would change when ones avatar grew older... so that someone having played for four years would get a somewhat different gift than someone that have been in EU for one year...

This would serve as somewhat of a bonus for one being devoted to their product..

(My opinion might be a bit biased with my fourth ava-birthdate coming up in March)

A birthday hat maybe (L) ofcourse, with av value of 1pec. Once you wear it, it's gone because of the equip-fee:D

Seriously tho, I have had the idea myself, would have been a nice thing of MA to do, does not need any TT value at all.

How many ppl would create a dozen (or more) multiple avatars to exploit this? ;)

How many ppl would create a dozen (or more) multiple avatars to exploit this? ;)

Not more than those who exploit Christmas and Halloween gifts. :D

So YES please, birthday gifts would be nice.
not below 1 pec tt though, or you can not put it in your appartment.:eek:
a different one for each birthday your avatar has :yay:

Back