Bjorn said, sit down emote will come in early 2013. Lets vote...

McCormick

Deactivated Account
Society
La Faction Beta -LFB-
Regardless how useless this emote seems to you, we have another promise. Vote if you think it will come back in early 2013 or vote if you think it will be introduced later.

How can you interpret that as a promise?

Bjorn said:
Creating the Gangnam dance animation required less than two hours work for one of MindArk's animators, and we thought it would be a fun little addition that participants would get a laugh from.

Implementing sitting and laying along with interactions with other objects such as furniture is a much more involved project, which is the reason for the delay.

We hope to reimplement sitting and laying early in 2013.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...angnam-style&p=3036983&viewfull=1#post3036983

We hope to reimplement sitting and laying early in 2013.

Simply translates to....

We're currently in negotiations with Oberon in an attempt to reach a financial agreement that would prevent him from exploiting the "sit down" posture. Once the negotiations are completed we will click the "Allow Avatars to Sit down again" button.

Menace

They just became more carefull in choosing the right words. xD Ofc I dont take them by the word anymore. Ofc a "we hope" means nothing from a MA employee. But why would he even mention something beeing so useless like sitting down, if there isnt a masterplan...b...

They seem to work hard on it. They hope to bring it back in early 2013 already. If that doesnt sound like a (MA) promise, then I dont know. ;)

Promised taming also turned into a "i dont want to set an ETA" (anymore)...

So it must be sooooon.... lol -_-

Can you please dig up a real promise from them on anything?
Im not sure i have ever read any roadmap or anything with features coming back or coming that is writtten as a promise but alot of people interpret everything they say as promises :S

They just became more carefull in choosing the right words. xD Ofc I dont take them by the word anymore. Ofc a "we hope" means nothing from a MA employee. But why would he even mention something beeing so useless like sitting down, if there isnt a masterplan...b...

They seem to work hard on it. They hope to bring it back in early 2013 already. If that doesnt sound like a (MA) promise, then I dont know. ;)

Promised taming also turned into a "i dont want to set an ETA" (anymore)...

So it must be sooooon.... lol -_-

Lmao

Simply translates to....

Menace

Menance, As far as the sit down glitch, I think they were more worried about a couple of other avatars and that glitch. I am sure they know who they are and will laugh when they read this. l

Whats sitting, been so long since I sat in Entropia, i'll need a lesson on how to do it :)

MA promised....well...how can that possibly go wrong. :rolleyes:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back