ATH: Black Hawk first ATH: Aurli Devastator 46414

nice one Hawk, GRATZ :yay::yay::yay:

massive gratz m8 :) well deserved :yay:

Very nice one big gratz

Big gratz for that...

gotta mention what an earlier post did though, it seems to have been missed....

...how do you get repair notices on Ammo?:)

Hurrikane

...how do you get repair notices on Ammo?:)

Hurrikane

hmmm I thought I was too tired and didnt see well but Im not the only one seeing it lol :scratch2: :laugh:

Big gratzz, Hawk. :yay:

:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

Gratz hawk! It was only a matter of time... you deserve it =)

Well done, ubber gratz man :rolleyes:

Big big gratz man :)

Thank you all. About the ammo decay... ask MA about that. Not much I can do about it. Interesting tho that they say that ammo is reaching minimum condition... it decays like hell..

Saw that last night on the HOF list! Big gratz! Well deserved I'd say. :yay::wtg::thumbup:

Huge Gratz man
very nice aurli:yay:

saw it ingame, Big gratz!! :yay:

Gig Gratz Hawk - you've worked hard for that.

A number of times now I have noticed how long you hunt for and can only imagine your ped burn - I come - blast off 100k ammo and finish and you are still going.

Thoroughly well deserved.

Omg thats some serious shit, and 3 bones?

Gratz

Finaly!! GRTAZ!

There goes our loot for the day, Big grats man seen your name pop up a few times recently, MA giving you some loving :yay:

Very nice :thumbup:

Was wondering when all your campin' would pay off.
Ambu didn't work - but aliens did :D

Gratz B H

What do you understand in 2x 14k HOF is NOT SUCCEEDING?
No offence but I find that also quite awesome.

If you speak of not getting ATH, BH did not hunted for an ATH as he stated somewhere because you would lose to much.

True. On ambu and on small domes or whatever small mobs I hunt for skills. On D4 or hog or chomp or falx or whatever I hope for ATH. Some more skills and bit more gear so I can hunt for skill in D4 and on any big mob... Now I am to noob for that. Anyway, it was a nice surprise when I got this one. I was in D2 for some time, but it was clear that nothing good will come out of it that day, and since I've promised I won't go in D1 anymore, I tested D4. I normally avoid going there unless I take a break from whatever I do. I can't manage more than 2 big aurli at a time so for me is a big risk hunting there solo. But for fun is okay from time to time.

Totally deserved ATH. Don`t think anyone deserved one more than you. "All good things come to those who wait" :)

+rep for your persistence

SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUCHHHHHHH GRAAAAAAATSSSSSSSSSSS :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Gz man, well deserved :)

Back