Please reply by conversation.

BlackHawk

Elite
Society
ROUA
Black Hawk Hawk
>>>Thread Closed<<<
Service out of order until when I decide to start it again​

I plan to start a new and safe service for people who want to tiere up their items.

It will work like this:

You choose the item you want to upgrade. You bring the second item, or I will search and buy one for this try.

We agree on the market value of your item. The value we agree, is the maximum I will pay if I buy the item myself.I will give collateral for both items, if you bring both to me. I will tiere up your item.

The cost of the service will be around 5% of the market value of the item. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Expensive items will have a slight higher %, but I will try to stay as low as possible. In case I lose the item, you will get the peds we agreed. That way, you are sure you will not lose your item. We can agree so that I try until I make a successful attempt, but if your item is hard to get, it may take a while to make the second attempt.
The fee will be set for each type of item. Some will be cheaper than others. So ask me if you want a price for the tier service.

You will pay the fee only if you get your item tired up. If I fail, you get your peds back, or choose if you want me to buy another item and try again. So it will cost you only if is a success.

I will tier up items with market value up to 10k, or whatever I can afford to cover at any given time. If I feel lucky risking a higher value, I will. If you want the collateral only for the secondary item, the value of tiered item can be higher, but that implies you will trust me with your item. That is only your choice, and if you do not know me, we will not go for this option.

This service will run until I get burned too bad or I get bored doing it.

Have fun with your tiered items!

I only try tier 1 at this time. For higher tier level, the fee will be adjusted if I will go for it.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

List of tiered items and cost for each

Mayhem helmet = 500 PED

Last edited:
I have some goodyear tires. What can you do with them? :D

If you really want, you can test your tired fap on me :).
Oups! bad spelling in title... sorry. :D but you all get it.

A bump for this.
I plan to make it that you pay less for materials, but I need more data about how the process works. I will update with more accurate data soon.

Thread title has been adjusted. GL w/ your service. :)

Bump!
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Lots of these services operating, when it comes to the time I have the funds to make my dream weapons, you'l be the first one I contact. Good luck with the service.

Hurrikane

BumP!
I updated first post with more info.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back