Info: Blackhawks 15$ Experiment - Nina "Ninacka" Spade

Ninacka

Guardian
Society
Skillin' Villains
Nina 'Ninacka' Spade
Hey guys,

Its been a while since i wanted to try something similar to this, and now when i got the opportunity i joined the Blackhawk's experiment.

I closed my old account, and created a new one specially for this experiment, and joined the 5(or is it 6?) of us to try to play with 15$ a month budget :)

Not much to say for the first day so far, except that i got 18 new TP's on Eudoria in ~3:30, and i hope that I'll manage to catch up with Cherry :)

Hope you'll enjoy reading this log :)

Wellcome m8! :cool:
GL within experiment, we all gona need it :):wtg:

GL m8 .. Yeah it is not htat easy to keep up with cherry. Have to collect some Amethera TPs this day as well ;)

This seems a bit biased since you've already played the game?
That kinda affects on your actions in the game.

Good luck with the experiment!

Good luck and enjoy getting where you're heading ;)

This seems a bit biased since you've already played the game?
That kinda affects on your actions in the game.

BlackHawk has played the game as well and he is going to coach them. I guess that affects the actions in the game as well.

Most interesting point for me is to see how a new avatar can progress while playing the game with enough knowledge versus an uninformed new avatar that just wants to play a game.

This does require BH's disciples to listen carefully and do what BH says. Many disciples don't listen very well and make mistakes though. Ah well, that is a learning experience as well ;)

Just a little update, i won't be able to participate in this experiment due to the recent changes at work. Likely to set up a blog of my own, but it won't be the same as Blackhawk's experiment.

Back