Blatant Whining to get a hof.

FYI..

1. I will take another break couse I had a 15.3k hof & lost 4k ped in the next 7 days :yay:
2. I will complain about that here.
3. I can't join another soc couse I'm a Jew & nobody likes me...
4. I can't stream couse I'm too poor & my laptop can't handle it.
5. I will take a break again as I got bitten by a dog & got stiches in the palm of my left hand...

Cya in a day or 10 on the hoflist :laugh:

Edit : missed the deposit section, do withdrawls count?

1. Funny how that works, huh? But MA doesn't track loot, there is no personal loot pool, etc.

2. :D

3. You are always welcome, Das, in the common chat at least.

4. I don't stream because it would be hella boring.

5. Sorry about your hand.

I've seen some good in game chat whines leading to HOF's over the years, but if this works.....I might become a master :whiner: too, with a similar follow up post. :)

Here is to raising the bar of the whine strategy to a whole new level. :beerchug:

Hope it works out. :cheer:

Reactions: das
I've seen some good in game chat whines leading to HOF's over the years, but if this works.....I might become a master :whiner: too, with a similar follow up post. :)

Ingame chat works too, i've kinda mastered it :laugh:

6500 mobs down and 7 globals of which 5 was on Daikibas on RT, 1 foul and 1 argo young.
I just don't see anyone more deserving a HOF right now. :eyecrazy:

I returned.. (ok been home for 5 days already) but still, 2100 ped levi.. nice!

2018-08-07_--_leviathan_mature_2100_ped.jpg

and a small longtooth hof.. thanks Mindark!

2018-08-08_--_longtooth_prowler_362_ped.jpg

I would like one hof for me please! :tower: Oh and Congratz lol :cool:

and a small longtooth hof.. thanks Mindark!

Hey gratz :)

A courteous whining thread can get you a nice loot ?
Or a 15 days break ?

Would be unfair, right ?

So it's coincidence.
You should not thanks MA.

Same whith people that tell pessimistic things about the game, and right after get the worst awful return in loot they had in a 12 years playing...

A coincidence also.

Anyway, Gz and I whish you a 5 digits now. :)

adding for how long you play and how much you deposit in the same equation with hunting LT stalker (big mob) with basic item doing only 1k kills shows actually you have absolutely no clue what game you are playing.
I just hope you were trolling or something and people registered 2017/2018 will actually understand your intention.

I can assure you that he knows exactly how the game works .... :laugh:

Go to youngs and HoF will come :yay:

Crap... I hoffed on a Longtooth young, if I had just stayed on stalkers with the same multiplier, that swirlie would have been much higher :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Crap... I hoffed on a Longtooth young, if I had just stayed on stalkers with the same multiplier, that swirlie would have been much higher :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As someone who has multiple globals on a EP II I know those feels.

IT'S A TRAP :lam:

When you collect enough money and you want to find the truth with your own eyes msg me I will gladly win the bet against you and everyone with similar opinions about the game.

How much is enough money :cool:

Back