Selling: BLP MM Scanthi XP-1 T6.99

I suspect that it’s above my budget, but do you have any ballpark figure on sb/bo?

Updated with tier rating

1000 ped Dante works well on this gun…… a lot cheaper than having to buy a hyper 204 for a MM @ 15000 ped!

Only 3 of these in game…… great for grinding, and you can get it to around 3.2dpp and around 72 eff.

I traded my MM for this gun, and would not go back to a MM.

just 20k saving against MM (mod evil insteard of H204) we reach 75k equivalent
90k seems more than reasonable for a super rare ARK weapon
(i am sure that Contessa will just barter is for a BP110 so actually the weaponsa re 2..... rarity matters)

though you r comparing dante with h204 like its same amp... h204 is way superior any way you look at it

In that case, consider my offer withdrawn. Thanks again and good luck on the sale. All I can say is 90k Is a stellar price for a T6 considering I paid 88k for a T10 Mod merc to an infamous reseller.

Cheers, Buck

T9 scanthi got sold last year with an UL rage amp for +45K, T6 scanthi got sold for +50K.
Unique Useless Atrox Queen Egg got sold for 100K then resold for 700K.
Opalos were sold for TT price, now it sells for 50 peds.
Last year, shadow were like 35K, you recently sold a set for like 65-70K.

Things changes, enjoy your "cheap" t10 MM :)

it is a 2 side sword the Real economy... we all like to buy LOW and sell HIGH
then other ppl are to sell should discount :)
XP1 is not a BLP ModMerc. is one the 3 existent and part of Arkadia history.

Moreover, with a cheaper easter 21 perfect ares combo and full DMG it is 170 dps at 3.27 dpp
(yes i made check of MM 2870 and xp1 then i realized i need 20 level more to use them LOL what a noob)

Last edited:
The only difference xept ammo type is the TT value of XP-1 which is 500ped vs 1500ped. And thats no downside at all, it still lasts for days

The only difference xept ammo type is the TT value of XP-1 which is 500ped vs 1500ped. And thats no downside at all, it still lasts for days
What a deal breaker 😂 tt it, trash item lol, free bump

Current highest bid is 90k, unless some1 tops that im gonna keep the gun and print like a MF in Merry Mayhem :cool:.

Lets be honest here the only thing any gun in this game prints are depo receipts. With the exception of the very few top 2.0 weapons (MAYBE). And even then to get one of those you need to print a giant receipt as well at first :ROFLMAO:

Bump for an awesome weapon though!

T9 scanthi got sold last year with an UL rage amp for +45K, T6 scanthi got sold for +50K.
Unique Useless Atrox Queen Egg got sold for 100K then resold for 700K.
Opalos were sold for TT price, now it sells for 50 peds.
Last year, shadow were like 35K, you recently sold a set for like 65-70K.

Things changes, enjoy your "cheap" t10 MM :)
Usess atrox egg had a unique DNA part :)

Beem it up Scotty

Back