Blueprint modified

lincey

Old
Hi !

Now, alien biogenic gel is at auction (in low quantity only and high mu ..) but ! Is anyone crafted it ? Does anyone tried level 2 amp bp modified? Does anyone know what's the difference? Should i pay 1000 peds/clic or not?

Thanks.

Lincey.

Hi !

Now, alien biogenic gel is at auction (in low quantity only and high mu ..) but ! Is anyone crafted it ? Does anyone tried level 2 amp bp modified? Does anyone know what's the difference? Should i pay 1000 peds/clic or not?

Thanks.

Lincey.

I'm of course assuming you are refering to the mining finder amps since you did not properly label your thread topic or properly phrase your question.

Modified Blueprints are nothing more then Blueprints with ingredient supplements. i.e. instead of Dunkel something else equally expensive but easily obtainable such as Pyrite (my example is not accurate but it's so you could see the picture). Just go with the regular blueprint clicks or wait until the price of the modified blueprint ingredients are cheaper to click.

~Danimal

Are you sure that you talk about same thing to me?

I'm talking about all these new bp : Level 2 finder amplifier (l) Blueprint modified (l) (for example). It requires less ingredients than the normal bp but require 200 PEDS TT of alien biogenic gel. So it should give something better than normal bp because the tt is 210 PEDS (without mu on ingredients) for 1 clic.

Thanks.

Are you sure that you talk about same thing to me?

I'm talking about all these new bp : Level 2 finder amplifier (l) Blueprint modified (l) (for example). It requires less ingredients than the normal bp but require 200 PEDS TT of alien biogenic gel. So it should give something better than normal bp because the tt is 210 PEDS (without mu on ingredients) for 1 clic.

Thanks.

As I have said previously:

Modified Blueprints are nothing more then Blueprints with ingredient supplements. i.e. instead of Dunkel something else equally expensive but easily obtainable such as Pyrite (my example is not accurate but it's so you could see the picture). Just go with the regular blueprint clicks or wait until the price of the modified blueprint ingredients are cheaper to click.

~Danimal

This means you get the same exact item.

~Danimal

Why give an inaccurate example? Do you enjoy the taste of foot-in-mouth? If anything, the adjusted, improved, and modified blueprints are exactly the opposite of what you say: they require a significantly more expensive and much scarcer ingredient, namely alien biogenic gel. It requires 11 different ingredients to refine, including bits from each of the 6 alien Broods in the CP caves.

The regular Level 2 Finder Amplifier BP is 8.37 ped per click. The limited one is 12.27 ped per click. The limited adjusted, improved, and modified BPs are 100.27, 162.27, and 212.27 ped per click respectively. The price per click DOES NOT INCLUDE MARKUP.
All five of the blueprints all make the same Level 2 Finder Amplifier with a maximum value of 100 ped TT.

We know when using the first two BPs (regular and limited), residue needs to be added to the recipe for the crafted item to be full TT.
The questions that need answering are:
Does this apply to the adjusted, improved, and modified BPs as well, or does the insane cost per click guarantee a full TT item when successful? What happens with a successful click using the modified BP? 2 items? 1 item and a gem? 1 item and a big loss?

Reactions: Mac
We know when using the first two BPs (regular and limited), residue needs to be added to the recipe for the crafted item to be full TT.
The questions that need answering are:
Does this apply to the adjusted, improved, and modified BPs as well, or does the insane cost per click guarantee a full TT item when successful? What happens with a successful click using the modified BP? 2 items? 1 item and a gem? 1 item and a big loss?

Crafting 101 - if you want to get a full tt item, you need to have enough residue to cover the TT. A 200 ped click can give you a 50 ped item. And with non-stackables, you only get 1 item.

Two additional concerns are getting other limited blueprints and the residue you need to provide (should be possible with animal oil) and the residue you get out (should be mostly metal, i think).

Has no one tried tried These clicks? Instead of discussing what could actually happend, im curious why someone havent been crazy enough to actually click it.

Yep, i have same question. Im not crazy to click these BP, but maybe here is someone who click and recieve same product (with big diamond or giant loss)?
No need theories, please facts and (if you have) screens!!! :laugh:

re

I've some full (100 clic) BP.

I'll try 1 or 2 bp when alien biogenic gel will be as 120% max.

I was dumb enough to try this with a weapon bp

I tried the jester modified bp with alien biogenic
I received a 4 ped jester as expected. My near miss was tt value return on ingredients as expected. Like 23 ped or something. My one success did return a nice global. However. I can not see the return on investment being likely on the amp given an 800 ped MU required MA to pay a Large HOF on such a small tt value click.

re

So it's same bp, for same item.

It give the same proportional ammount of residue etc.. on the TT price of the clic, so for a 1 peds clic will give 90 PECS and a 100 peds clic (for same item) will give a 90 PEDS global? (I placed 90% tt return ^^)

pretty much

So it's same bp, for same item.

It give the same proportional amount of residue etc.. on the TT price of the clic, so for a 1 peds click will give 90 PECS and a 100 peds click (for same item) will give a 90 PEDS global? (I placed 90% tt return ^^)

I have to believe there is a better chance of getting some cool blueprints or something you would definitely not see with a regular bp, but the item returned was identical to a regular bp. Also you cant expect MA to give a higher than normal tt return or ti would not fit in with their business model.

The problem is the alien biogenic is so expensive. Remember when muscle oil first came out its MU was astronomical. I assume the same will happen with the biogenic as more people finish the quest and hunt CP.

did one click of level 2 blueprint modified today. Near success was 242ped (mostly residue).

So if some high end gambler decides to do long run on condition, i wouldnt be surprised to see half million ped hof(take the highest regular bp lvl2 hof and multiply it). But yeah current price of biogenic keeps me away for now.

Waiting for more craft results ;)

Last edited:
Does anyone have the full ingredient list for the biogenic gel? I started to try to assemble it before I took a break (brahm's shock flesh, plus alien acid, blood, and resin fluid), but I didn't have any of the blood samples.

Does anyone have the full ingredient list for the biogenic gel? I started to try to assemble it before I took a break (brahm's shock flesh, plus alien acid, blood, and resin fluid), but I didn't have any of the blood samples.

Aurli Larvae or something like this is the key ingredient..

Just loot them and sell to auction.
Someone's buying, I sold a couple lvl2 modified this last week for 9000%+

Back