body lift

Queen

Old Alpha
Queen Queen Jezebel
so from what i read so far theres a chance i could walk into a saloon and get my boobs lifted my butt tucked and my legs waxed as well as a perm?!! :D

Potentaly yes if someone owned all the correct quipment and had relvant skils, dont relay see the point of this thread though :confused:

An excuse to say boobs and butt?

whatever

ok!
i get the point. remove this thread if you like.

Its a valid thread as far as I can tell.

As for what can be done with the beauty skills I don't know, i can't even afford to think about them let alone attempt them. In theory I guess you could change everything about your avatar with a probable exception of gender.

I am unsure of how you could train this skill, perhaps I could sell myself as a training dummy! I can see it now!

Back Alley beauty therapist, can't get any custom? Your surgery just doesn't quite cut it? You need Rent-a-dummy! For a low hourly fee this dummy will be completely yours to pratice all your latest technics on. Forget the drunks and winos, you won't need any more unwilling victems with Rent-a-dummy!

Redoaks said:
Its a valid thread as far as I can tell.

As for what can be done with the beauty skills I don't know, i can't even afford to think about them let alone attempt them. In theory I guess you could change everything about your avatar with a probable exception of gender.

I am unsure of how you could train this skill, perhaps I could sell myself as a training dummy! I can see it now!

Back Alley beauty therapist, can't get any custom? Your surgery just doesn't quite cut it? You need Rent-a-dummy! For a low hourly fee this dummy will be completely yours to pratice all your latest technics on. Forget the drunks and winos, you won't need any more unwilling victems with Rent-a-dummy!

You know thier called noobs there those orange people at port A and camp pheonix. They'll happily do it and probably for nothing I sure would...

Back