Body Sculptors & Unlocks Information

Society
Universal Brotherhood
Sarah Zap Charlton
This is yet another in the series. I think having these sorts of lists will be a great help to both newcommers and old players. I, myself had a hard time to get a hold of a body sculptor in order to change my skin color. I think there are many out there who have the same sort of problem.

So, here's a list which will hopefully help us all. I'm hoping to be able to complete these lists with your help. I'm not sure in which orders the different abilities are unlocked, so please post in which order you have unlocked your abilities, and they will be added onto the list.

You don't have to share your ingame level if you don't want to, just state which ability you last unlocked, as well as the other information and you will be added onto the list.

Unlocks-Body_135732.jpg

Additional Information

Sorg
EntropiaForum Name: Sorg

Ido
EntropiaForum Name: Ido
Webpage: Ido's Beauty Parlor

Igorl
EntropiaForum Name: Igorl

Last edited:
i can do :

- Size
- Body fitness
- Neck fitness
- Shoulder fitness
- Upperam fitness
- Forearm Fitness
- Chest fitness
- Torso Fitness
- Waist fitness
- Hip
- Thigh
- Shin
- Skin color
- Skin brillance.

head size should come soon.

Ti city Silver 3E

Sorg

Last edited:
OPs. read the titel of the threads now. *EDITED*
anyhow, im off to a getto to get robbed and mugged and !!!!! by big black people who dosnt like small white people like me =( (literally, i need to go thrue stockholms most criminal parts to get to my friend all by myself, a poor litle girl like me? ;P)

Great. Thank you for the information, the list have been updated and the others will be updated shortly.

Bump for the sake of geatering information

Basic ability = Size only.

Skin brilance = 24
Skin color = 22
and each time -2

And there is 19 total:
- Skin brillance
- Head size
- Shoulders
- arm size?
- leg size?
- Feet

Not sure about the exact name for Arm and Leg size. I'll check that a bit later and update if needed.

Sorg

Just let me know as you unlock them. I'll update it even further later on.

Unlocked Head Size today (lvl26). :yay::yay:

Sorg

is oracle [scorpio] still doing beauty?

Back