Selling: BodyGuard with lifetime warranty

Put me on the list too. Warrantee and all.

PM sent to Nightmare069 to arrange a meet up for the purchase :)

Great to see this is still going, my bodyguard(L) is starting to run very thin on protection, gonna need your 'repair' service soon :D

this service still running?

I might wanna get a set soon, still need to read the "fine print" tho ;)

Is this still going? My original set might need some replacements soon :)

Is this still going? My original set might need some replacements soon :)
Don't know if you know but Fuega is waiting on his new laptop to be sent to him in the dessert lol. I have him on my FL but have not seen him login for a while now. Maybe the laptop is nearing his location, as I spoke to his soc leader the other day this week & thats what he told me. So please be patient guys I'm sure he has not forgotten about his promise :).

Nope thats what I got told in a PM too after my question so the service is still running :)

If this is still going, please send me a pm. I will not use the armor much, but I like collecting different armor looks. And hey, never know when I'll toss it on for some hunting.

pm's sent.
this service is still running.
I have been sent overseas on my job, and I have been having laptop problems, so I haven't been able to log on lately.
But good news, I will be home by the 20th of December, and I have a good computer at home.

Very glad to hear it's still going! Can not wait to see you in game!

pm's sent.
this service is still running.
I have been sent overseas on my job, and I have been having laptop problems, so I haven't been able to log on lately.
But good news, I will be home by the 20th of December, and I have a good computer at home.
:yay::yay::yay:. Fuega is back :)

Was getting worried something had happened to you mate, glad ur ok :) & bk! now :yay:.

If you are still offering the L armor set with warranty, am interested in getting a set.

PM me details to arrange matters :)

Edit:

Low TT armor purchased. Excellent service.

Last edited:
hey fuega, glad to see ur still in-game...

rmb my pm from 1 year ago? think its time for me to order a full tt (L) from you :)
do pm me when ur in-game, i'm mostly online during the weekends.

hey all, I am home, finally, it has been a very long year working for Uncle Sam in the desert.
I am glad to have decent internet and a good computer again. It feels so nice to be home. A bit colder, but much nicer.
Ok, I am sending everyone that wants armor a PM today to make appointments.
I will need to spend most of the day crafting.
It is good to be back.

Good to see you back. Now can you craft one more armor for me

Very interesting service, and i would like an full L armor :)

PM me for all the details :)

Needed a bump for all the newbies!

I still wear my set to this day, and am just now about to break my first piece. Such an amazing armor set. :yup:

My random question: Is this offer limited to one set with warranty per person, or can additional set(s) with warranty be purchased (to have back up while a piece is awaiting replacement)? Just a thought.

I haven't been bumping this thread lately because I have been playing on other planets and kinda busy with real life. But I am still selling this armor, and I am still honoring the warranties for those I have sold. It just may take scheduling a weekend so I can fly back to Calypso and meet you.
I am willing to sell you two sets, so you can have a backup if you want, but probably not more than that, otherwise it might get complicated, and I am also trying to keep this honest.

Just cracked the last piece of my main set! Also, the Face Guard and Harness from the back up set wore out in the process, so the following pieces are broken:

Face Guard
Face Guard
Harness
Harness
Arm Guards
Shin Guards
Thigh Guards
Gloves
Foot Guards

I kept the broken pieces as instructed. :) Shoot me a PM here on in-game when you are on Calypso.

Necro for the win :cool:

Necro for the win :cool:

I would not say necro but rather using "lifetime" service means lifetime ;). And since the bodyguard (L) breaks realy slow this makes sense for Omega to get new parts ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

I could have sent a PM I suppose, but if Fuega is still trying to sell new sets and is merely too busy to post, as stated a year ago, it makes sense to bump this thread in my opinion. Bumping also keeps the thread easy to find, when folks inquire about my armor, so that I can refer them to it. This is a great offer for otherwise-armorless players, and the benefits last a lifetime, sorta of like a Calypso Land Deed (well, not quite a CLD, since the customer never actually makes their costs back, assuming they would not wear armor otherwise, but the more the armor is used, the better the overall protection/cost ratio becomes, to the point of nearly free protection as time approaches infinity ;)).

hi all,
I have not been in game as much lately, but I am still honoring my warranties.
I will be sending TheOneOmega a PM to meet her and exchange her old set for a new set.
If anyone else needs replacements please just PM me, and that way I get a message via Email that I need to contact you.
- Fuega :)

Last edited:
One of the best service need a bump

Need my 4th replacement and bump :)

Back