Bonnie Q1 - Consistency in space?

Alainax

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Bonnie
Consistency in space?

First It's lovley to see so many space questions, shows a great deal of players care for it.

In a bid to make space more equitable and balanced, I would like to know if there are plans to create a more consistent and realistic variables in space?

Here are some examples that spring to mind -
  • Motherships large gun turrets have the same range as small quad wing incerceptors. Surely the large powerful cannons of a big (slow) ship should be able to target incomining small ships whilst the small ships use their speed and agility to create a more exciting and realistic space battle.
  • Gunner level having no impact on gun capabilities.
  • Mothership guns being able to hit for 400+ (and huge crits)with potentially 19 guns on one ship, yet the largest mob is lvl 59. This mob is also extremely sparse, slow and doesnt agro well.
  • Space lacking missions which all other areas seem to benifit from.
  • Equus are able to bypass the weight restrictions by stacking anti-grav boxes inside one another.

Firstly thank you.

I appreciate it’s been a long night with lot of questions, and you guys have put a lot of work into this.
However there has been a few very varied space questions, including this one, which the answer in the link doesn’t fully address.

I am sure you wouldn’t post to all questions vaguely calypso related “please see our answer here about calypso”

Your answer addresses shortcomings of promised space development, and I do appreciate the response you have regarding that.

However my question was also asking if what we already have can be worked on. Things which are a huge issue but (hopefully) wouldn’t require vast man power. Such as more big mobs. Thanks

Back