BooBgirl Juicy WeT is gone ! here the Story why ... thx censor chip

Censorship yes or no ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Be careful what you say!

In December 09 there was quite a bit of spamming going on with comments in white chat like "Jesus loves you" and "Jesus saves" occurring in various places. A short while later Feffs and Boorum disappeared only to re-appear dickless. I began to suspect some church group had been in game and may have laid complaints on grounds of obscenity.

I could never prove this but with Juicy and I believe Mofo too ( not certain) having to find an alternative name it just seems a little odd after all these years the sudden changes.
I removed this bit
Anyway it's harmless fun to us with no more than humorous over tones when seeing various names with a bit of wit and humor. Drop the charade MA give us back our freedom, we pay for it.

There is a secret churchy group in the game. I can't tell you their names though, because ... lol

This had nothing to do with free speech.

FPC are free to define what is appropriate in their house in the same way that I define what is appropriate in my house and the same way that a club may decide to not let you in if you are not wearing a tie.

Yeah ofcourse you are right.
Its their game and their "house" so its their right to roll over on their back for moral majority pression.
Just like it is our right as customers to complain about that or leave their house because we dont like patronizing attitudes in a game.
Or we as customers just swallow it, for now, thats our choice and our right. :D

The fact that some like to emphasize their acceptance towards harsh speaking and vulgar names justifying that they're grown-ups is just a proof of their lack of maturity. Do the bills of the parents of the adolescents getting perverted by meeting our "mature talk" address your pockets ? I think not. Do these youngsters affect your persons ? Maybe, maybe not. Do these youngsters come to interact with our kids ? Yes.
And finally, if some can take their noses out of their over-sized butts and realize indifference leads to a lot of social diseases, there will be a chance of seeing brighter days of tomorrow.

If you can't help not shitting over your own gardens don't go wondering about why your guests are taking the shit over your carpets.

Back