News: Boorum Bringing Sexy Back!

oh crap I missed em xD

LOL 200 pages? Must be alot of filler in that book :laugh::laugh:

Well they SAID it was 200 pages but it's really 150, they exaggerated. ;)

The Boorum (Boorums? Boorumi) seemed to first appear after that spider ATH, apparently massive penises are too strong a distraction to ignore.

Looks like Mindark really are getting desperate.

Looks like the players are getting angry...damn...what shall we do?

RELEASE THE BOORUMS!!!! :laugh:

3rd leg :eek::eek:

right ;)

Anyone have any ingame screens of it ^^?

Only have one question....

Who will be the first colonist to discover lubricant ?? :eek:

S V :silly2:

That was discovered ages ago :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN2KlwgC4FM[/YOUTUBE]

ahahah nice article Skam +rep:)

So hilarious, too bad i didnt see that mob, wouldve taken millions of screenshots of em ahahah

Wohooo, me and a Soc-mate globaled twice on them :)

After our two globals, the cave was suddenly overrun by ubers^^

This was the first time i saw stoikov in action :yay:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Gratz, how did you know they were there?

The socmate accidantly found them^^

He had nothing to do and went to the deer building to check out the shops under the building. He lost his way down there and suddenly found himself stuck with the boorums. Thats almost three weeks ago. Since then we had 3 or 4 Soc-hunts on boorums, but never globaled. This time we just were lucky, i guess :)

The socmate accidantly found them^^

He had nothing to do and went to the deer building to check out the shops under the building. He lost his way down there and suddenly found himself stuck with the boorums. Thats almost three weeks ago. Since then we had 3 or 4 Soc-hunts on boorums, but never globaled. This time we just were lucky, i guess :)

wow u guys hunted them for 3 weeks? did u post anything up to let the EF community know that they were there, that would have been cool to know (there is a good chance I missed the thread have not been on ef much in the last few weeks).

Might have to go check out some other areas I don't see very often, see if there are anymore interesting/rare mobs around.

No, we actually didn't post any infos on the boorums. We thought, that lots of people knew where the boorums were. Our two globals showed the community that boorums are back again and the cave was instantly overrun by ubers...

Sometimes its better to not post everything ;)

Sorry for that, i hope you understand our way of thinking

The Boorum (Boorums? Boorumi) seemed to first appear after that spider ATH, apparently massive penises are too strong a distraction to ignore.

It's Boori!
Why does no one show an actual screenie of these so called Boori? :scratch2:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TObn4xVEjn0[/youtube]

Wo sind die Boorumbilder?

Last edited:
Thats a video from one of our Soc-hunts on boorums. You can see Brian Brisu Sutton (to the left) and Jason Timmy Petroviovic (to the right). :yay:

I never made a pic of the Boorums with timestamp, cause i thought they will be back for a longer time...

Omg

-- -.-- / .--. . -. .. ... / .. ... / -... .. --. --. . .-. / - .... .- -. / - .... --- ... . / ... . -..- -.-- / -... --- --- .-. ..- -- ...

I never made a pic of the Boorums with timestamp, cause i thought they will be back for a longer time...

Na ja...

Do you think any of your soc mates has any actual screenshots?
Clear ones would be nice. Though, I can handle blurry, dark, and distorted as well. :silly2:

Omg I got a screen shot of one of these suckers (Its dark in the caves so I enhanced the pic)

the ladies were there too...

feamle-beserker-lighter.jpg

Someone please give them some panties to wear....

eeeeeeeeeewww

:eek:

cool, gotta like Boorums, and big thingies between their legs :kos:

Someone please give them some panties to wear....

eeeeeeeeeewww

:eek:

Ummm, looking pretty dangerous I'd say. :D

There goes our PG rating.
Of course no under 13's should be playing, but I hope this isn't an education for anyone, otherwise we'll have some disapointed/scared girls and some very scared boys.

boorums

today 7th October i was killed by one of these in the caves of New Oxford but although being attacked i could not see it.

Whats that about. I can't attack something i can't bloody see.

MA fix up.

HELIO HDDNB DEFIZ - ENTROPIAN EXPLORER AND HELPER OF NOOBS

today 7th October i was killed by one of these in the caves of New Oxford but although being attacked i could not see it.

Whats that about. I can't attack something i can't bloody see.

MA fix up.

HELIO HDDNB DEFIZ - ENTROPIAN EXPLORER AND HELPER OF NOOBS

I believe there is a female stuck in the walls of the place. She's been haunting them for a couple of weeks now

nothing here now....another avatar here he says it attacked him but was invisible and he couldn't shoot it...it hit him for about 3 mins while he was healing then just disappeared

however nothing here now...

nothing here now....another avatar here he says it attacked him but was invisible and he couldn't shoot it...it hit him for about 3 mins while he was healing then just disappeared

however nothing here now...

Yup, that was me gettting hit. I fired off several rounds from my rocket launcher to see if the shrapnel would hit it [and maybe it did] but it disappeared after a few minutes - no more sounds and no more red dot. The red dot did re-appear just as I left the caves though. Just when I got to the top of the stairs, the red dot showed back up and then vanished again when I turned around to go back into the caves to check it out...

Hmmm, I dunno.

Mojo

Amazing. The therafoid shamans should hunt them to make "muti"/ voodo medicine out of their genitals. Ladies and gays beware, you may get distracted by swinging slongs:)

I'm afraid to speculate why, but I was lucky enough to find TWO Boorum spawns this week (today and 2 days ago). I must admit I behaved quite selfishly and didn't even tell my soc-mates until I got a global... second spawn didn't even have a global.

I was also one of the many campers the first time the Boorum appeared (remember the dirty limericks?) and they've gotten shorter (as opposed to getting TALLER, not longer) since then.

One of them also spawns behind the cave walls sometimes -- the red dot is sometimes visible from outside the Deerhead building, or in the tunnels on the way to the caves.

Oh yeah, I'm so glad there are no prisons on Calypso where you might have to share a cell with Boorums.

Back