Boorum Female

Status
------- ---------- ------------ ------- ------

Last edited:
Yep. Eastern Eudoria. Make it mutant country.

The area around Chugs is and has been mutant country already for quite some time :wise:

It has Maffoids, Feffoids and used to have Calamusoids before, and the landscape is quite good for adding caves and camps for the mutants to live in :)

what are Mindark Plans on mutants which were real part of the game for years like Umbranoids and Calamusoids ?

From the roadmap on entropiauniverse.com:
Mutants
Mutants will be back from their vacations in early 2012.

Yikes! I think we should keep them wherever.. away from the Feffoids..I think they would dig her!!..Borfoid spawns!! LOL! :laugh: ;)

wouldn't mind terribly if you removed the maffoids that spawn with the current boorum males, and replaced them with the boorum females. It's bad enough that's it's a PvP zone, but hunting boorum sucks when you gotta kill 10 maffoids just to kill one boorum, yanno? (OFC, I haven't been out there in a while, so this may have changed.) Maffoids are much higher agro... and with those hills in the area, you really have to be real close to even see the boorum, and by that time, you have a bunch of maffoids attacking.

wouldn't mind terribly if you removed the maffoids that spawn with the current boorum males, and replaced them with the boorum females. It's bad enough that's it's a PvP zone, but hunting boorum sucks when you gotta kill 10 maffoids just to kill one boorum, yanno? (OFC, I haven't been out there in a while, so this may have changed.) Maffoids are much higher agro... and with those hills in the area, you really have to be real close to even see the boorum, and by that time, you have a bunch of maffoids attacking.

Umm... get a tagger. Using plasma is not really that expensive. Other than that, this is off-topic in this thread.

Where's all the detail??

The Gore the Merrier! :laugh:

Boorum Female....

Ok we have all see her...what do we think?
I see Austin Powers running very fast in opposite direction...no 'Yeah Baby' here :laugh:

NB: Make sure your kids are not in the room when you open this!

Well, my like is now complete, I can kill myself now.

This is one of those OMFGWTF!!!111!1!-moments...

Didn't Kim say that was his entry for the beauty contest ? :eyecrazy:

Looks like my wife

Thank You MA!

OMG I laughed last night till I had tears rolling down my face..I went and seen the Boorum male/females last night with friends. When I seen them coming at me I couldn't shoot!!! :laugh: The noises alone I was dying laughing..Then when the female one would kick and body slam to ground..OMG ROFLMAO..She comes at you making those noises all pissed off!!!! When she kicked and went to ground ..I thought to myself"Seriously?"..Did I kill you? LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!! :beerchug:

Status
Back