Bored

Hugh Willose

Prowler
Society
Dark Knights
Hugh Willose
I can honestly say this is the first time in five years that I am getting bored of this game. I log on, have a think what to do, kill some trox and log off. First time in years I have been getting to bed before midnight, anyone else feeling this at the moment ?

Take a few weeks off, do something diffrent and enyoy the summer :)

Im no peds to pay day, log in sweat *sigh* log out

I am.
Get home. Log on. Break my melee weapons. Repair. Log off.

You just need a little break that's all.

I can honestly say this is the first time in five years that I am getting bored of this game. I log on, have a think what to do, kill some trox and log off. First time in years I have been getting to bed before midnight, anyone else feeling this at the moment ?

easier when u arent chasing your lost peddies :)

seems you have had some luck lately

I am a little bored with this game too, I guess it is kind of a boring game.
I think they should introduce PvP gameplay with real time weapons system, no colling down phase, and make that free somehow, to add some fun (cars are fun though).

Do something different. Possibly with a different type of weapon. Help newbies do what they otherwise can't hope to do. Start a project.

As a trivial example of things to do, there are loads of mobs in Entropedia with incomplete damage and regeneration information. Some fairly common, others will take time and skill to track down first. And it would actually have benefits beyond your own avatar.

I am a little bored with this game too, I guess it is kind of a boring game.
I think they should introduce PvP gameplay with real time weapons system, no colling down phase, and make that free somehow, to add some fun (cars are fun though).

those excist they called FPS games buy one for 50 bucks and you be shooting free all the time , there even free downloads for it..

those excist they called FPS games buy one for 50 bucks and you be shooting free all the time , there even free downloads for it..

lol, well I know, I even play other games than EU, still, they have the right engine for it, why not use it ?

Do something different. Possibly with a different type of weapon. Help newbies do what they otherwise can't hope to do. Start a project.

As a trivial example of things to do, there are loads of mobs in Entropedia with incomplete damage and regeneration information. Some fairly common, others will take time and skill to track down first. And it would actually have benefits beyond your own avatar.
Actually, this is good advice and it's what I've been doing with the formicacida, lately. :)

Due to lack of info on this mob on Entropedia, I'm calculating regeneration, average cost per kill depending gear setup, average loot depending on maturity, loot multipliers, % of 'no loot' by maturity, average tax per maturity, spawn density by maturity depending on DNA settings and it has been keeping me busy, I must say.

On the other hand, it also reduces hunting losses as my killing speed decreases substancially while taking note of all these things while hunting. :D However, conclusion up to now is that I'll have to increase DNA maturity setting a bit more, so there goes my hunting savings down the drain. :duh:

Anyway, for those who like this kind of things, I think this is quite good advice!

Do something new in EU!

Find you lowest skills and go do that ;)

Almost 4 years and yes getting bored to :yay:
Logged in once in 2 weeks, soc and people keeps me going though Game and all the changes,nerves etc. DONT :silly2:

Buy a car, put in 100 ped oil and drive around calypso for a month :yay: great fun :laugh:

lol, well I know, I even play other games than EU, still, they have the right engine for it, why not use it ?

Because Entropia Universe is a game with focus on RCE and not WoW like PvP.

I agree it can get a bit "boring". The game seriously need more stuff like small random "events". Like the old "Pirates!" game for those who have played that game, you could find or buy treasure maps and use it to search for treasures. We could have something similar to that here that leads to a old bunker or building that will give you a mission similar to the old space ship missions. We need that kind of stuff in the game to spice it up a bit :silly2:

Have a break :D

First i read "Boned" in the title...

Actually, no.

Im not getting bored ingame nowdays, not in the sence that there is nothing to do atleast.

The only tiny problem I have at this time is that the things i wish to do for the moment, would require more peds than i have :)

This could be split up into several sub categories ofcourse, which are:

1) The loot return is rather slim on average, a 1k deposit doesnt really last that long, especially if hunting event mobs (Longtooth).

2) My RL Wallet has been slim for 6 months, making depositing harder.

Ofcourse, it's been a good 6 months to learn about some new aspects of the game, such as stretching peds without tampering with the fun, i can sure hold on to 1kped better now than i could 6 months ago, but it still doesnt feel quite enough.

Solution?

More boring budgetting is required, planning ahead longer, which also means, some days all that is budgeted is standing around in an auction house drooling over the "what if"'s .

This could surely be remedied by more loot which lets people hunt longer for their money, but on the other hand, if that was done, the few people that already are doing well and withdrawing every month would be taking out more money.

Hence the sollution, better balance, the once that already are doing good dont need a change, whilst a plentifull supply of people that are TRYING to do good and arent, need some better returns.

Wow... did i just go WAY off topic? i dunno, cheers! :D

Go buy an estate. It helps with the boredom. I used to get bored sweating and hunting a lot. Now when I'm bored with crafting I simply go to my shop and start moving around different furniture, trying out new lights, etc. Interior decorating is fun. It also burns a lot of time. I can move stuff around for what seems like minutes only to realize I've been online that night for several hours!

Try to get 2k in sweatgathering skill.:sweat:

i used to feel like this, untill my service got going i used to take breaks every few months.

now my service is here ive been playing non stop for nearly 2 years now

wow if I was to kill the most boring stuff in game I wouldn't be able to even log in so :thumbup: for that lol

Then go do something different and try to forget about troxies, yeah I know they are all over the place but let others be stuck trying to exterminate them :silly2:

there are a lot of other much more fun pray to hunt down...

Do one of the Iron Man missions you havent done yet.

Or do another profession, change weapon type.

I'm having a bit of fun using the Nerve blast chips (I like the old name better) currently.

Just some suggestions, a week off can also help a lot.

:)

I have a suggestion:

Go to a TP and come to Rocktropia! :D

If it really took you 5 years to get bored, I'm amazed. Thoughts on what to do? I dunno.. read a book? go outside? Play a different game that is fun and doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

Im kinda feeling the same, but I do some variety atm, iron missions with different weapons and such.

Have stopped focusing on loot, after 2 years of closely tracked returns I stopped tracking my returns since 1 month back, loot is too predictable and it gets boring to track. Goals have always been a motivation to keep playing and having fun, but im lacking those atm.

Anyhow gonna take a 10 days vacation and see if the spark returns :)

Back