borum by which tp?

exovirus

Prowler
Society
Virus Exo Binary
Sorry been reading, hunting through EF even using search feature, and asking in world. but getting tired of looking through threads without exact coords or even name of closest tp.

Where are the BORUM!?

Never seen em.. But to my understanding they was a 1 time spawn during an event:confused::confused:
Not sure if I'm right or not

same here not heard anything :confused:

nonono, you got it wrong, those things with short willies are feffoid :wise:

seen on mob added and in a few threads they are back.. as regular spawn, no longer event mob much like legionnaire.. but no one seems to give the actual coords or nearest tp

Never seen em.. But to my understanding they was a 1 time spawn during an event:confused::confused:
Not sure if I'm right or not

they have spawned several times, but only during certain events :)

I hear they were supposed to spawn at boorum caves under all the shops on the deer building in new oxford...dunno if that is even still there o.0 is there supposed to be a perm spawn now?

nonono, you got it wrong, those things with short willies are feffoid :wise:

not talking about fucking feffoid.. think I have been around long enough to know a fatass feff with its willy hanging out when I have spent the last 3 weaks camping the bastards...

Let us know if you do find 'em :)

if they aren't regular spawn then the thread about them being regular spawn with mobs missing and added, as well as the thread of mobs and locations of them in LA's both need seriously corrected.

if they aren't regular spawn then the thread about them being regular spawn with mobs missing and added, as well as the thread of mobs and locations of them in LA's both need seriously corrected.

I agree where did you get this info?

Maybe your info about there are boorum is because ppl mix them :scratch2:
I tink fef have a dick too now maybe that why ? :laugh:

The fact remains that there are no texture files or any other files associated with Boorum in the new release. Unless they renamed them, I really doubt that they still exist.

they are infact regular spawn at the coords in map vu10. listing

just saw global from boorum :rolleyes: so i think they really exist !

just saw global from boorum :rolleyes: so i think they really exist !

yeah all 3 of them so far me ;) about 1 per run... around 300 ped each run.

yay gratz! :D
did they loot something? :)

be nice if u didnt have other ppl there to pk for u ya newb, call me a newb bellend, enjoy the wangs, swing on em like a monkey...next time ill bring my marber n friends too dick. :D

be nice if u didnt have other ppl there to pk for u ya newb, call me a newb bellend, enjoy the wangs, swing on em like a monkey...next time ill bring my marber n friends too dick. :D

I don't need other people to pk for me. Cyrex and I closed the spawn for us to hunt. Like many hunters people don't enjoy being crowded while hunting.

Basically king of the mountain :)

If it upsets you that much Birty, then kill me :laugh:

me upset? no lol...killed a few b4 i died anyway, just wanted a look anyway for a laugh...thx for the new tp btw :p

I don't need other people to pk for me. Cyrex and I closed the spawn for us to hunt. Like many hunters people don't enjoy being crowded while hunting.

Basically king of the mountain :)

If it upsets you that much Birty, then kill me :laugh:

Isn't peace and harmony in abundance in this forum post?
:rolleyes:

Anyone know where the Boorum are hiding? :scratch2:

Back