Bounty hunters, earn upto 1500 PED for hunting Big Atrox!

DRDoom

Elite
Society
Why So Serious
DRDoom
LA39 Trox&Trax is a new habitat for mid lvl Atroxes and Atraxes.
See for info this post: LA39 Trox&Trax is under new managment. - EntropiaForum

But some nasty big Atroxes refuse to move out. :mad:

Therefore I'm looking for some bounty hunters willing to exterminate the Big Atroxes. :handgun:

The first 15 screenies (With location & Timestamp) that are posted of a global on an: Atrox Alpha, Atrox Old Alpha, Atrox prowler or Atrox Stalker. get a 100 ped bonus! :wtg:

Teams can join this competition, bounty will be paid out to the person posting the screenie.

Event ends 1st of December at 12:00 MA time or when 15 bounties are reached.

Good Luck !!!

Current Bounty scores:
Rick-Chi : 100 PED >> Payed out
Mien75 : 100 PED >> send PM for payment, no answer yet

Last edited:
This isn't going to count since I just saw this thread now and didn't timestamp it but got this one earlier today on my first visit :)

Stuck at work atm - but will be off to exterminate some trox when I get home tonight :)

wot is the mining loots like in this area? I gather why u want it clear :)

I got a couple the other day. Oh well I shall just have to pay another visit :D

Lets get this started then

77 ped Alphie
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

My favourite mob ingame: check
Could clear the area in a day: check
Several globals per hunt: check, unless MA is in hatemode
Computer to do this on: £${$@{$@{{@${ (house being rebuilt the f*cking thing is in a box and im sitting on a laptop from 2003...)

Ah well gl on the new LA, and nice event :)

This comes from Hunters-Unlimited team hunt :wtg:

HU Bounty Hunters

Oops - didn't see the small print regarding alphas on up for counting in the competition. You gotta get the spawn up if you are going to keep this requirement. Only saw one alpha out there.

Last edited:
HU Bounty Hunters

Oops - didn't see the small print regarding alphas on up for counting in the competition. You gotta get the spawn up if you are going to keep this requirement. Only saw one alpha out there.

I know there will be less and less big atroxes. But the purpose of the event is to extinct them. :D (The Alpha actually still spawns , I wanted to give chance even if the AOA's and higher are gone for ppl to gain a bounty.)
This morning I saw at least still 2 Stalkers and an Old Alpha. (I Didn't kill em)

Anyway +rep for the global and even it doesn't count for the competition a little EF present is coming your way. ;)

Good luck!

PS: The "small print" is actually highlighted in color ;)

I tried yesterday, I really did!

I'm so unlucky :whiner:

Well, got home from work as I said I would and headed down to wipe some troxies clean from your LA. Spent an hour and covered almost every sqm of the LA but couldn't find anything bigger than an Alpha and none of the alpha's dropped me a global tonight :(

It was good to go down and check this LA out - I was very impressed with the density of mobs throughout the LA - many LA's this size you have run for ages to find mobs - definately not the case here - lots and lots of Atrox and Atrax - you are doing something right in your land managament DRDoom - well done.

Gday DrDoom,

Well, I made the trek down and had some fun but like the other guys said...found little or no sign of the big game, even checked behind the fertiliser shed to see if they were sneaking a quick smoke but nothing.

I did managed to get myself a global on a trax dom

But that was it as I then had to TP back for more ammo, maybe a suggestion DrDoom is to get a shopkeeper and fill it with ammo and some other goodies so i dont have to leave to get ammo and then maybe sidetracked and not return for a while? I would have hit the shopkeeper up and grabbed the ammo if it was there and u lose nothing by doing that if it didnt sell but u do offer a great service to your event. Just a thought.

Well done with the population..u keep a couple of trox and trax locked up over a long weekend???

+REP

Bagman

Gday DrDoom,

Well, I made the trek down and had some fun but like the other guys said...found little or no sign of the big game, even checked behind the fertiliser shed to see if they were sneaking a quick smoke but nothing.

I did managed to get myself a global on a trax dom

But that was it as I then had to TP back for more ammo, maybe a suggestion DrDoom is to get a shopkeeper and fill it with ammo and some other goodies so i dont have to leave to get ammo and then maybe sidetracked and not return for a while? I would have hit the shopkeeper up and grabbed the ammo if it was there and u lose nothing by doing that if it didnt sell but u do offer a great service to your event. Just a thought.

Well done with the population..u keep a couple of trox and trax locked up over a long weekend???

+REP

Bagman

The fact that those nasty atroxes become harder to find is actually good news. :yay: this means the maturity is getting to the maturity that I'm aiming for. :yay:

I'll keep this event running like promised. Woudn't be fair to the participants to change the rules when an event is going on. :wise: And the Alpha's still spawn so it is still possible to collect a bounty, maybe not easy but an event should be a bit chalenging ;)

But as soon if this event is over and not all bounties are payed out, I craete a new event with the remaining bounty pool. :wtg:

I'll try to work on something original and fun again. ;)

I see if I can add a shopkeeper in the near future.

Event has been added to the Entropia Events Calendar on ED.

This is a regularly updated Google calendar that can be embedded on to your websites.

Good luck with this!

Last chance, 2 hours to go , then the remaining bounties are transferred to the next event!

Back