Bounty on Wastelanders

Ahhh the other video finally went thru. :yay: So here it is too

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTmqcvCpB6w[/YOUTUBE]

I have a couple more but youtube thinks over a gig is too big :laugh:

I was at the rig and got killed many times and it was kind of fun but not as much as it could have been. Just one reason for me was the fact that this was my first time in this type of an event and I did not know how the wastelanders were marked. It appears that "wastelander" was in the name and we newer players, at least me, did not know how to identify them. In thinking back I did have a chance to kill one and didn't know he was one of the ones to kill.

When MA has an event I think it would be a real good idea to explain to ALL how everything works. It is kind of BS to assume that everyones knows. I even ask what they were and I don't think anyone said.
Peace.

I was at the rig and got killed many times and it was kind of fun but not as much as it could have been. Just one reason for me was the fact that this was my first time in this type of an event and I did not know how the wastelanders were marked. It appears that "wastelander" was in the name and we newer players, at least me, did not know how to identify them. In thinking back I did have a chance to kill one and didn't know he was one of the ones to kill.

When MA has an event I think it would be a real good idea to explain to ALL how everything works. It is kind of BS to assume that everyones knows. I even ask what they were and I don't think anyone said.
Peace.

Well we can tell you are new, cause MA doesn't explain anything. Get use to it :)

And if you think you had the chance to kill one :laugh:

:eyecrazy:

Why am I so not surprised by this... This is just noob abuse.. :laugh: And you can bet that this was friendly fire. :eek:

Edit: I failed to look at the SS closely.. this was friendly fire!! you are such a bully, Softy

:eyecrazy:

Why am I so not surprised by this... This is just noob abuse.. :laugh: And you can bet that this was friendly fire. :eek:

Edit: I failed to look at the SS closely.. this was friendly fire!! you are such a bully, Softy

shg_cathehehe.gif

Great Vids SoftHart!!

Enjoyed them a lot - high definition even lets you read the kill texts :laugh:

Could not be there -so nice to see some screens and stuff. :thumbup:

2000 stamina... :scratch2:
..is that like 20000 hp then??

Back