BP: HULKForce Chip Lesser (L)

Do we need something new that uses ME and everyone wants to own and use?

• Yes!

Votes: 68 86.1%
  • No!

Votes: 11 13.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Novacula

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Asgard Nova Novacula
A Technican, having his business in Hadesheim, was walking with his dog in the morning, as he saw a flash, coming from below the Orb at Hadesheim.
His dog whimpers louder as he come nearer to the Orb.
He found a sheet of paper, picking it up and was surprised, because it was:

Blueprint: HULKForce Chip Lesser (L)

As Technican, he holds the right to copy BPs and is now offering to everyone who is interested.

(BP not shown, havent decided yet, what materials are needed)

HulkForce Chip Lesser (L)

eu_hulkforce_chip.jpg

- Gives 10% Extra Damage for any Weapon over 10 Minutes
- Increase Agility 2%
Decrease Evade 10%

- Within this 10 Minutes, you arent able to heal yourself, but can be healed by others.

Level: 1
Weight: 0.5 kg
Uses: 3 / Hour
Decay: 1.973 PEC
Ammo: 99 ME
Max. TT: 25 PED
Min. TT: 1.00 PED

Profession
Profession: HulkForce
Rec.: 0 Levels

yes, the main idea was to create something that everyone wants to have and use, making Mind Essence more used at all.

of course all the stats were inserted without any real calculation if eco, etc.!

Last edited:
Great idea! I think there could be hundreds of cool mindforce powers ups like this... Hulk, Invisibility, Increased speed, Increased Dodge, Radar jam, Increase sight of your own radar etc etc. Would be epic with some useful mindforce except teleportation

SIB chips of all catagories would be cool to, just make them (L) like weapons have been made. Create a SIB tree for them as has been done with rifles, handguns, melee, so that it is possible to get a chip to max effectiveness.
Just seems kinda dumb that for instance Pyrotrapy is never skilled as there are no chips on the market, also all those useless nerve blast chips that get tt'd all the time - create usable (L) versions.

SIB chips of all catagories would be cool to, just make them (L) like weapons have been made. Create a SIB tree for them as has been done with rifles, handguns, melee, so that it is possible to get a chip to max effectiveness.
Just seems kinda dumb that for instance Pyrotrapy is never skilled as there are no chips on the market, also all those useless nerve blast chips that get tt'd all the time - create usable (L) versions.

Problem is eco. If a damage chip would have the same eco as a normal wepon would either mean they got sweat for free, or that the tt-eco of the chip is much better, thereby decreasing the loot for all others hunting with normal wepons... you know you cant take out more tt from the system that is put in.

great idea! WROAAAAAA ANGRY HULK

^^ seriously i would like that, and ofc it would be cool if there are UL versions of the (L)'s

HULKHULKHULKHULKHULKHULKHULKHULKHULKHULKHULKHULKHULK

Problem is eco. If a damage chip would have the same eco as a normal wepon would either mean they got sweat for free, or that the tt-eco of the chip is much better, thereby decreasing the loot for all others hunting with normal wepons... you know you cant take out more tt from the system that is put in.

Yes of course but MA see 1 ME as 1 ammo, i.e nexus 1 pec, sweat 0. What i am suggesting is create new (L) Chips that are maxed at lower levels with SIB, like the breer series or any other weapon. Maybe even make them craftable, along with any new effect MF chips. As for eco i am talking mainly about hit/crit on damage chips, of course if the user sweated his own sweat then MF chips should be comparable to other weapons imo.
Being (L) would also allow MA to play and test new chips and effects without unbalancing the game.

Last edited:
Awesomely GREEN Idea!! :D

darri

Yes of course but MA see 1 ME as 1 ammo, i.e nexus 1 pec, sweat 0. What i am suggesting is create new (L) Chips that are maxed at lower levels with SIB, like the breer series or any other weapon. Maybe even make them craftable, along with any new effect MF chips. As for eco i am talking mainly about hit/crit on damage chips, of course if the user sweated his own sweat then MF chips should be comparaple to other weapons imo.
Being (L) would also allow MA to play and test new chips and effects without unbalancing the game.

OK.
Yeah wouldnt mind seeing some damage chips also, with sib and tt eco of about the same as others... but i dont like the idea of high eco chips to compansate for sweat costs, even if theres just a few L... But L chips, love the idea! :) would be alot more fun stuff in loot and alot more bps to find.
Would still prefer power ups though :D

ok my idea for a new chip :)

Ghostform chip (L)

A level one chip that makes the body and equipment semi ethereal (ethereal soul language is an unlock). The chip burns ME at 1 ME per min and takes 5 ME to assume ethereal form. An avatar while in ethereal form cannot shoot, sweat, or otherwise interact with things in-game, but allows the user to bypass mobs etc like a ghost.

I was thinking would be useful for miners to bypass mobs, also for noobs to gain all tp's, and a means of escape in PvP ^^. Maybe make it also that others in "ghost form" can interact with other ghosts, allowing Pk-ers to ghost and PK on ethereal :).

LOL Norbert! Excellent idea! :D And maybe if someone had the same chip they could cancel it and then hurt you? :D Would be really cool. Or maybe just a chip that cancel all other buffs in a certain distance around you? That would also work nice :p

the (L) idea for chips was just an idea for bringin a smile on our crafters :)

whatever, maybe MA would like it most, if Mind Essence go down to the cellar (like it does since birth).

would love to hear your opinion!

The actual details could vary but the idea is sound. OK, we know it will cost more than we like but Mindforce needs to be improved

The actual details could vary but the idea is sound. OK, we know it will cost more than we like but Mindforce needs to be improved

yeppers, mindforce is great, but for me as "normal" player, there is no other use as my loved TP-Chip :)

focus, heal and blast chips will only be interesting, if you want to skill mindforce fast and high.

There should be a "force push", as in starwars ;) lol

1) Knocks ppl over
2) Damages
3) Smashes trees (if MA implements destructible enviroments with CE2)

There should be a "force push", as in starwars ;) lol

1) Knocks ppl over
2) Damages
3) Smashes trees (if MA implements destructible enviroments with CE2)

yep, but loading and using should be instant. dont want to load a force push over 3 seconds and everybody knows what will happen and can plan something against.

what about a new chip for using the auction everywhere!? hmm

Double post, sry >_<

yep, but loading and using should be instant. dont want to load a force push over 3 seconds and everybody knows what will happen and can plan something against.

what about a new chip for using the auction everywhere!? hmm

lol

not THAT serious post below:

also other stuff they can take from SW:
Force lightning - electric dmg
Force grip - damage, can pick up people for a while (immobilize)
Force pull - the opposite of force push
Force rage - for increased attack speed/ferocity

could be lots of stuff ;)

telekinetic chip for extracting claims in big concentrations of mobs? ;)

6 people voted " no " without writing here why...
... maybe just players who need cheap ME daily to skill mindforce?

Nice idea, and I liked the graphic mock up :)

Lots of different Mindforce chips woudl really add to the EU experience, maybe when Cryengine is sorted MA will have the time to make EU a better game.

Lots of good suggestions made in previous posts, the main thing is MA should make Limited chips so lots of people can play with different chips. Preferably the limited chips would not have too many uses so they would be relatively low cost, but still really add to the loot window or for the crafters.

Nice idea, and I liked the graphic mock up :)

Lots of different Mindforce chips woudl really add to the EU experience, maybe when Cryengine is sorted MA will have the time to make EU a better game.

Lots of good suggestions made in previous posts, the main thing is MA should make Limited chips so lots of people can play with different chips. Preferably the limited chips would not have too many uses so they would be relatively low cost, but still really add to the loot window or for the crafters.

yeppers, i was happy to find a nice pic of the "oldschool" hulk from the early 80s.

the (L) chips should be just craftable, as bonus for the overall hardwork and live of our crafters !

someone got an idea why MA maybe is happier with rare chips like now, that has markups like +5k ? :scratch2:

EVERY actual chip as a easy craftable (L) chip and i would buy 5k ME every day :)

No, because you can't give 10% more damage for xx pec.
A noob would get way less damage than an uber for the same amount.
Amps don't give % more damage but +xx damage either.

So i don't see how this could work. Maybe for xxx extra damage but it all gets very diffcult and i dont see MA doing it.

I like the idea but for 10min will be kinda` useless. 1hour would be more like it, even if has higher decay/ME usage.

For a 10min boost needs way more than 10% bonus damage to make is usefull, otherwise will just be some pvp toy only.

I like the idea but for 10min will be kinda` useless. 1hour would be more like it, even if has higher decay/ME usage.

For a 10min boost needs way more than 10% bonus damage to make is usefull, otherwise will just be some pvp toy only.

yeppers, as i said, aLL the data on chip are from fast brainstorm without looking for eco., etc..
just want a new nice gadget, everyone wants to use and heLp makin ME back to being interesting.

A Technican, having his business in Hadesheim, was walking with his dog in the morning, as he saw a flash, coming from below the Orb at Hadesheim.
His dog whimpers louder as he come nearer to the Orb.
He found a sheet of paper, picking it up and was surprised, because it was:

Blueprint: HULKForce Chip Lesser (L)

As Technican, he holds the right to copy BPs and is now offering to everyone who is interested.

(BP not shown, havent decided yet, what materials are needed)

HulkForce Chip Lesser (L)

eu_hulkforce_chip.jpg

- Gives 10% Extra Damage for any Weapon over 10 Minutes
- Increase Agility 2%
Decrease Evade 10%

- Within this 10 Minutes, you arent able to heal yourself, but can be healed by others.

Level: 1
Weight: 0.5 kg
Uses: 3 / Hour
Decay: 1.973 PEC
Ammo: 99 ME
Max. TT: 25 PED
Min. TT: 1.00 PED

Profession
Profession: HulkForce
Rec.: 0 Levels

yes, the main idea was to create something that everyone wants to have and use, making Mind Essence more used at all.

of course all the stats were inserted without any real calculation if eco, etc.!

Everybody uses Teleport, thats gotta be already the coolest thing in the world.

Sheesh.

Hehe, you're right... adding more diversity to MindForce would be a huge thing. Especially would introduce more of the Fantasy driven gamers to Entropia. It would bring cool elements to the game, it doesn't even need to be something to upgrade your character for a given amount of time. You could even have fun with it. Like being able to manipulate people in the auctions. Picking them up and moving them if you're powerful enough.

Imagine a virtual Star Wars if you will. >:3

Please? <3

ok my idea for a new chip :)

Ghostform chip (L)

A level one chip that makes the body and equipment semi ethereal (ethereal soul language is an unlock). The chip burns ME at 1 ME per min and takes 5 ME to assume ethereal form. An avatar while in ethereal form cannot shoot, sweat, or otherwise interact with things in-game, but allows the user to bypass mobs etc like a ghost.

I was thinking would be useful for miners to bypass mobs, also for noobs to gain all tp's, and a means of escape in PvP ^^. Maybe make it also that others in "ghost form" can interact with other ghosts, allowing Pk-ers to ghost and PK on ethereal :).

Or, to really give ME use a boost, in ghostform you can only damage and be damaged by NB/FS chips?

too sophisticated

Not a bad idea....
BUT if you look closer to the other stuff we have in EU, the effect of your item is too sophisticated (dunno if i can use this word in english sry if i'm wrong).

You have 3 effects while other stuff have only 1.... see what I mean? ;)

Keep the good ideas coming though! ;)

:wtg:

Lez. (always keep a critical look on what you do/think/say ;) )

Back